Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC is quite vocal, as well as DVs friend from New Mexico, just not to the media. My guess is LE told them not to talk to the public about the case, which is typical. It is also not surprising MK has said nothing, as she is peripheral. DV does have people championing for her - its TT and JDT, people just don't like that.

I feel like DV would know the difference. K2 is typically purchased by kids or others who have no access to the real thing. DV definitely has access to the real thing. I would be more worried about heroin in this case IMO, simply because of the verified link between heroin and DV via TT's criminal record.
Agree about the issue with heroin in the this case as its clear TT as an addict and DNV living with him on and off for over 6 years most likely had touched the drug world that surrounded TT either directly or indirectly.

My reason for bringing up spice is that its recently been found mixed with other more potent drugs such as fentanyl and this has resulted in sudden deaths. DNV had just had a child so was in recovery mode strength wise, we know she was on antibiotics and pain killers post partum and then what happens if she decides to dabble in a recreational drug that she has used in the past? But, she most likely was drug free during her pregnancy and what if she underestimated her tolerance and got a bad batch of some drug? You mix the alcohol we knew she had had the night of her disappearance (at least 2 drinks per bartender interviewed in the USA School paper article) with drugs and she could have simply OD'd while driving.

Both Keyedin and cedgison posted earlier they believe he was at the other location closer to Ollie's. That makes the most sense IMO so the timeline needs to be updated with that detail.

Tricia posted that she has confirmed TT was in jail the night DV disappeared so in my mind, there is no further debate on whether he is a suspect or where he was.
Where did @Tricia post that she has confirmed TT was in jail the night DV disappeared? That certainly would clear up a lot of concerns many of us have. I thought I'd read everything on this thread but can't find that. Thanks.

Tricia posted that she has confirmed TT was in jail the night DV disappeared so in my mind, there is no further debate on whether he is a suspect or where he was.

Where did @Tricia post that she has confirmed TT was in jail the night DV disappeared? That certainly would clear up a lot of concerns many of us have. I thought I'd read everything on this thread but can't find that. Thanks.

Hi all - I am quoting all of Tricia's posts from this thread to clear up any confusion:

Hi Everyone,

The Danniella Vian discussion is coming back. The thread is locked for now but should be opened by tonight if not sooner.

Many of you have been in groups on Websleuths using our private messaging system or "conversations" as they are called. This is fine. Many of you are in private Facebook groups which is also fine.

What the problem is everyone needs to remember we have strict rules on Websleuths. What you say in your private group is fine but remember, you can't bring those discussions or talking points over to Websleuths unless you have a link from an approved source to back up what you are saying.

We do not allow any type of discussion involving psychics. Even if our Verified Insider discussed a psychic in the past you still cannot discuss.

You can still discuss what the VI told you as long as it does not violate our terms of service. No random names that have not been in MSM. No psychic talk. Things like that.

Our VI Cedgison requested to be removed as a VI in this case. Everything is fine. Cedgison is always welcome back as a VI. Perhaps she needed a well deserved break.

Here is a link to a blog put out by the police : Mobile Police Department

While I work on opening this thread today feel free to start a private conversation with me if you need something specific explained. I will be glad to help.
A conversation is the same thing as a PM.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience.

Your enthusiasm and willingness to keep Danniella's case alive is greatly appreciated.

The last two threads had to be pulled because the discussion had veered so far off course that if we removed all the TOS violations there would be very
few posts left.

I am going to repeat a few things I wrote in the above post so we can have it all in one place.

Our Verified Insider, Cedgison, requested to be removed as a VI. She is always welcome back as a VI in this case.

Please remember we do not allow any discussion of a psychic nature or any sort of metaphysical discussion.

We only allow discussion of the facts presented by law enforcement, the mainstream media, and our Verified members.

There is an exception. If you want to use what Cedgison, the verified insider, in this case, said in past post you can as long as
there is no mention of psychics or any other violation of TOS.

No Facebook accounts can be discussed unless the Facebook account belongs to law enforcement, mainstream media outlets or approved family members.
Same with Twitter.

Many of you have been using our messaging system to discuss the case while the thread has been closed. Please remember if you discussed anything that violates our terms of service you
cannot bring the discussion to this thread.

Please use initials when discussing other people in this case. Remember unless a law enforcement agency has announced someone is a person of interest, aka P.O. I. you cannot
accuse a random person of a crime.

I was told by a trusted source close to the case that Danniella's ex-boyfriend mother has the paperwork to prove he was in jail at the time Danniella went missing. I hope to get a look at the documentation myself soon. You can choose to believe this or not until I can see it for myself.

I hope some of you are looking at the bodies of water around the roads Danniella used the night she went missing. It seems many times when someone vanishes along with their car there is no foul play but just a tragic accident of someone driving their car into the water. In my opinion that is what could have happened here.

Basically, all you have to do is follow our terms of service.
*No rumors
*No posting innocent people's names or accusing them of the crime
*Be polite to your fellow posters and do not make a post personal. Example: "You are wrong because you don't know what you are talking about".
*Mainstream media, law enforcement, and approved sources only

Thank you for being a part of Websleuths.

Tricia

Hi Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming our new verified professional Keyedin.

Keyedin is a verified paralegal and brings to us her vast experience in the area of law.

Thank you Keyedin for joining us and becoming a verified professional.

Tricia

Dear Theides,
THANK YOU. This is really incredible and took a long time I'm sure.

You are such a kind person to help out like this. We all appreciate your work.
Tricia

With all due respect, this is what Tricia wrote on page 1 of discussion thread #6:

"I was told by a trusted source close to the case that Danniella's ex-boyfriend mother has the paperwork to prove he was in jail at the time Danniella went missing. I hope to get a look at the documentation myself soon. You can choose to believe this or not until I can see it for myself."

Has TT been cleared by LE as a suspect...?
I thought he had.
If not....well....if he is as volatile as reported and keeps bad company....who knows?
Another theory to add to this case wherein there are so little facts

LE would not let DW get away with his cockcamamie story.....
MO is that LE knows DW's full story...or well, as good as he can get it...
He is not cleared but not a POI either....

Point being....DW's story, the factual one, has content LE won't release: for whatever reason

I do like to believe...as it seems with just about all of us at one point or another, in one case or another:
LE has a darn good idea of what happened....t
but they are working on the evidence...I sure hope this isn't a case of knowing who the perp is 'dollars to donuts' but not having enough evidence to arrest.....

I cannot really speculate anymore: too much out there...so many darn ways it all could have gone down.....from planned, to random, to as farfetched as it is in MO, she bailed on her own accord.....without knowing a factual timeline, knowing what is seen on video at that station and someone other than DW telling the story: there really is no point, for me...but I'll happily read along here...and I really value all opinions...

Let's hope there is a crack in this case: JUSTICE FOR DNV

<modsnip - quoted post has been removed>

RC is quite vocal, as well as DVs friend from New Mexico, just not to the media. My guess is LE told them not to talk to the public about the case, which is typical. It is also not surprising MK has said nothing, as she is peripheral. DV does have people championing for her - its TT and JDT, people just don't like that.

I feel like DV would know the difference. K2 is typically purchased by kids or others who have no access to the real thing. DV definitely has access to the real thing. I would be more worried about heroin in this case IMO, simply because of the verified link between heroin and DV via TT's criminal record.

Hello Vail, not that you have to but most of us have switched to referring to DV as DNV (full initials) so not to confuse people as DV can stand for Domestic Violence. Just thought I would make the suggestion.

Please provide links for some of these assertions... thanks

The posts have been removed from the site. But I do have copies of what was posted at the time.

Is there something in particular that you need clarification on? I will be happy to provide what I can.

As far as the information being an assertion, I wouldn't go that far. Pretty much anything and everything, in this case, is hearsay which is very unfortunate for DNV.

The posts have been removed from the site. But I do have copies of what was posted at the time.

Is there something in particular that you need clarification on? I will be happy to provide what I can.

As far as the information being an assertion, I wouldn't go that far. Pretty much anything and everything, in this case, is hearsay which is very unfortunate for DNV.
It is very unfortunate, to say the least.

<modsnip>

it really doesn't matter to me if TT was in jail or not because I think he's involved either way. Basically I'm taking it as fact because OBVIOUSLY we're not going to be getting proof for our own eyes to see that TT was in jail. It's frankly absurd and I'm so over JDT's secrecy and how she's handled things in this disappearance. At this point though it's not going to change my mind which is why I'm taking it as fact he was in jail bc it doesn't matter to me/my theories about what has happened. If I saw a picture of TT holding a newspaper with 7/17/18 date while in a jail cell I still wouldn't change my mind. Even if he was not in jail I don't think he's the one who physically took DNV. So that's why to me, it doesn't really matter where he was. This is all just based on my own theories about what happened to DNV

My theories in no particular order are:
DNV somehow drove her car into a body of water somewhere by accident (don't know where don't know why, but we've seen it before- Toni Anderson comes to mind)

TT wanted DNV gone so he contacted someone to make sure that happened

I don't know what to think about DW. I'm still really up in the air about him. Would love to hear everyone else's theories at this point.

DNV left on her own will- this is last on the list on purpose. I think it's far fetched but I think it's still a possibility. One of the very few facts we know about this case is that DNV went missing the first day she got a new car. That makes me unable to drop this theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

it really doesn't matter to me if TT was in jail or not because I think he's involved either way. Basically I'm taking it as fact because OBVIOUSLY we're not going to be getting proof for our own eyes to see that TT was in jail. It's frankly absurd and I'm so over JDT's secrecy and how she's handled things in this disappearance. At this point though it's not going to change my mind which is why I'm taking it as fact he was in jail bc it doesn't matter to me/my theories about what has happened. If I saw a picture of TT holding a newspaper with 7/17/18 date while in a jail cell I still wouldn't change my mind. Even if he was not in jail I don't think he's the one who physically took DNV. So that's why to me, it doesn't really matter where he was. This is all just based on my own theories about what happened to DNV

My theories in no particular order are:
DNV somehow drove her car into a body of water somewhere by accident (don't know where don't know why, but we've seen it before- Toni Anderson comes to mind)

TT wanted DNV gone so he contacted someone to make sure that happened

I don't know what to think about DW. I'm still really up in the air about him. Would love to hear everyone else's theories at this point.

DNV left on her own will- this is last on the list on purpose. I think it's far fetched but I think it's still a possibility. One of the very few facts we know about this case is that DNV went missing the first day she got a new car. That makes me unable to drop this theory.

For me DW is not even on my list. DNV leaving voluntarily also out for me. I think it is reaonable to think the person/persons involved needed to get rid of DNV and her car. Like many people have said a carjacker would have left DNV behind (dead or alive). I believe it is possible that DNV was followed. Who is the question in my eyes.

For me DW is not even on my list. DNV leaving voluntarily also out for me. I think it is reaonable to think the person/persons involved needed to get rid of DNV and her car. Like many people have said a carjacker would have left DNV behind (dead or alive). I believe it is possible that DNV was followed. Who is the question in my eyes.

I think the only reason DW is still there for me is because it would be easy for him to get rid of DNV and her car, I mean ~easy~ probably isn't the right word I don't think it would ever be an easy thing to do, but because of his job he has access to resources to make a person and car seemingly disappear (I hope this is all within TOS but since he's been named by MSM I would think this is all ok??)
On the other hand, if he did it I would think he'd be in jail right now. He's the last confirmed person to see a missing person alive. Obviously LE were/are all over him. I agree with an earlier post, I think DW has told LE more than what we know. And yes, I know most people don't think she left voluntarily. I just cannot completely cross it off the list yet.

If DNV was followed, do you believe it was by someone she knew or by a stranger who saw an opportunity?? One of my very first theories was that someone at the bar saw an intoxicated 24 year old and followed her.

Im not sure why there was/is so much hush hush around TT's arrest. I guess I feel like maybe JDT is/was trying to protect her son from being drug though the mud, but I think it honestly made it that much worse since people felt like it meant they were hiding information.

I keep going back to an unnamed 3rd party. I feel like there's got to be a reason LE pulled that video and wondered if it's because it didn't confirm DW's story or another unnamed party is shown.

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
Im not sure why there was/is so much hush hush around TT's arrest. I guess I feel like maybe JDT is/was trying to protect her son from being drug though the mud, but I think it honestly made it that much worse since people felt like it meant they were hiding information.

I keep going back to an unnamed 3rd party. I feel like there's got to be a reason LE pulled that video and wondered if it's because it didn't confirm DW's story or another unnamed party is shown.

Edited for clarity
Or, the video did confirm his story and there was nothing to be gained by showing it? Could LE have been trying to protect his identity? Let’s face it, LE has never publicly provided the name of the last person to see her...

I think the only reason DW is still there for me is because it would be easy for him to get rid of DNV and her car, I mean ~easy~ probably isn't the right word I don't think it would ever be an easy thing to do, but because of his job he has access to resources to make a person and car seemingly disappear (I hope this is all within TOS but since he's been named by MSM I would think this is all ok??)
On the other hand, if he did it I would think he'd be in jail right now. He's the last confirmed person to see a missing person alive. Obviously LE were/are all over him. I agree with an earlier post, I think DW has told LE more than what we know. And yes, I know most people don't think she left voluntarily. I just cannot completely cross it off the list yet.

If DNV was followed, do you believe it was by someone she knew or by a stranger who saw an opportunity?? One of my very first theories was that someone at the bar saw an intoxicated 24 year old and followed her.

I have a difficult time viewing DW as anything other than the one person who ensured that Danni's disappearance did not go unnoticed. Had he not held onto Danni's phone and delivered it in person to police, it might have simply vanished. Had Danni not forgotten her phone at the Dublin, her disappearance could easily have gone unreported.

Furthermore, DW's time seems to be accounted for from the 2 minute stop at the Shell station to help Danni search for her phone, to his arrival at the Dublin to look for and find Danni's phone. He waited at the Dublin for Danni and then went to Ollies to look for her. Even though there are mixed reports about whether he was at Ollies, it is consistent with trying to find Danni to give her the phone. He then returned the rental car, which will also be supported by evidence.

DW seems to lack means, motive and opportunity.

If Danni voluntarily disappeared, why is the car that arrived at 11:08 (per CCTV footage) still a mystery? Given that this is a missing person investigation, now is not the time to withhold information and forego the $5000 reward. If the occupant(s) of the car that arrived at 11:08 were not involved in causing Danni's disappearance, they should have come forward.

The fact that a third car arrived at the Shell station at the exact moment that Danni was alone, and that her GPS stopped transmitting during the 16 minutes that the car was there was with Danni, it does seem that the third car was targeting her. It's still possible that it was completely random, but then the motive is in question. Was this a carjacking, or an abduction? Given that it was both, I lean towards not random.

A big part of me thinks the car is the key. Not that someone wanted the car but someone could use DNV just buying a car as a way to make folks think she got her new car and drove off in the sunset. But it would have to be someone that knew where she was that evening. So because of that maybe random but if it was someone random following her from the Dublin why would they take her car. I would think they would take her and leave the car.

Edited for clarity

The reason that MPD did not want CCTV footage made public:

"The Mobile Police Department asked us to stop airing that footage fearing it could put Vian in danger. We have agreed to do so."

Candlelight vigil for missing Mobile mom

I think it's rather difficult to argue that Danni voluntarily disappeared, or that MPD know who was in the car that arrived at 11:08 (per CCTV footage), when sharing the footage puts her life in danger.

If the CCTV footage was clear enough to identify the make and model of the third car, I think police would be looking for that car. Similar to the request made for vehicles in the Jayme Closs disappearance, MPD would make a similar request if they knew what they were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo