Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, okay thanks!

& I think I've confused being cleared with other official terms.....

& our verified insider - or former verified insider - had said that LE had told JT that the third car was not DW. According to the former VI, JT would have updates from LE....

The VI seemed skeptical.....I don't know if LE has officially released that information about the car though. LE hasn't released much...

ah, okay thanks!

& I think I've confused being cleared with other official terms.....

& our verified insider - or former verified insider - had said that LE had told JT that the third car was not DW. According to the former VI, JT would have updates from LE....

The VI seemed skeptical.....I don't know if LE has officially released that information about the car though. LE hasn't released much...

There are "persons of interest" and "suspect", and then there are those who are cleared. In relation to Danni's disappearance, no one has been cleared, and there are no named persons of interest or suspect.

I think the bigger question is why would anyone cast suspicion on the one person who seemed very concerned about Danni's disappearance, and who ensured that her phone was submitted to police and that her disappearance did not go unnoticed?

The old saying about apples not falling far from the tree comes to mind. What's truly sad is that the charges were reduced to domestic violence, so there is no real incentive to change behavior.

We have found, so often, Domestic Violence, leads to Murder.
These criminals are out on parole, soon after, with further crimes committed, time and time again.

It was JT who went to the police, not DW. Eh - if it weren't for JT going to the police - god knows how long DW would have had that phone....

It is interesting that neither TT or JDT have been cleared....you'd think an alibi would be an alibi - suggests to me there are other avenues they're investigating and/or they simply aren't ruling them out despite any alibis (you'd think TT being incarcerated would suffice! guess not)

I just really hope DNV will be found safe......
If it weren't for the disabling of the GPS - who knows what I'd be thinking....but it's hard to not believe she was targeted - and targeted to disappear :(

Since we are on the subject, the imprisionment, rape and torture of JCD's ex-girlfriend began about a month after Danni's disappearance and lasted for about 3 1/2 weeks.

This was concerning to me because it appeared JCD was using his GF’s phone to make it appear all was well with her. And that I am aware she was not reported missing in that 3 1/2 weeks. If DNV’s phone was not lost how long would it have been until she was reported missing?

It was JT who went to the police, not DW. Eh - if it weren't for JT going to the police - god knows how long DW would have had that phone....

It is interesting that neither TT or JDT have been cleared....you'd think an alibi would be an alibi - suggests to me there are other avenues they're investigating and/or they simply aren't ruling them out despite any alibis (you'd think TT being incarcerated would suffice! guess not)

If it weren't for the disabling of the GPS - who knows what I'd be thinking....but it's hard to not believe she was targeted - and targeted to disappear :(

We can say the same for JDT. According to her own words DW called her on the phone as she was headed out the door to go to the police and agreed to go to the police as well. DW had called her three times, according to her own words, concerned. If DW was not concerned he would have not made any phone calls and threw the phone away. He is not family we should not expect him to report DNV missing but the “family” who were aware she was missing waited 3 days.

I have represented people who prosecutors stated publicly were "just a witness" and "not the subject of our investigation" who are now sitting in federal prison. LE does not have to disclose the direction of their investigation to anyone until a subject is in custody. And even then they just have to ensure the person is aware of their constitutional rights.

This was concerning to me because it appeared JCD was using his GF’s phone to make it appear all was well with her. And that I am aware she was not reported missing in that 3 1/2 weeks. If DNV’s phone was not lost how long would it have been until she was reported missing?

I think that is a very valid question. If Danni had not forgotten her phone at the Dublin, and had DW not been with her when they decided to retrieve it, I do wonder whether we would be discussing her disappearance. That is, would it appear that she voluntarily disappeared?

I would have to rely on Vail's timeline again (post #102) but didn't DW phone JDT on Friday morning and then they met at the police station, and didn't DW have the phone in hand when he arrived at the police station?

The document that was posted about TT being incarcerated is missing some information that is needed to make it authentic - specifically "signature and title of certifying officer." I see the word "Browne", but where's the title?

It does look like she was targeted to disappear, and understanding motive may be the key to understanding who is responsible for her disappearance.

I would have to rely on Vail's timeline again (post #102) but didn't DW phone JDT on Friday morning and then they met at the police station, and didn't DW have the phone in hand when he arrived at the police station?
"The next morning, Friday, Julie says White called again to say he still had Danniella’s phone.

“I told him I was on my way to the police station to report her as missing and told him to meet me there,” Julie told Dateline. She added that White did meet her at the station, and he told police what happened the night Danniella disappeared."
NBC's Dateline highlights case of missing Mobile mother Danniella Vian

The document that was posted about TT being incarcerated is missing some information that is needed to make it authentic - specifically "signature and title of certifying officer." I see the word "Browne", but where's the title?

It does look like she was targeted to disappear, and understanding motive may be the key to understanding who is responsible for her disappearance.
He may have had the phone, but handed it off to JDT.

It does not look very official? Hopefully we will hear from Tricia if she was able to view the paperwork stating TT was in jail on 7/17.
For crying out out, you have a document and someone WS verified who has confirmed it through the Clerk’s office and you are still questioning it? You all need to let this one go as confirmed. Move on.... please....

It does not look very official? Hopefully we will hear from Tricia if she was able to view the paperwork stating TT was in jail on 7/17.
As sad as this is to say, I feel pretty positive this is probably what they recieved when they asked for something saying he was incarcerated. My assumption is that TT/JDT thought they had the original paperwork, but were unable to find it and had to go ask for something showing same. It could have been lost in the move of his stuff from one place to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks