TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way...the question was asked a few weeks ago would anyone apologize to TT if or when we found out we were wrong.

TT,
I am sorry Sir. I for one had you at the top of the list. I let the circus influence my thoughts. That was so very wrong. Thank You and your family for coming and giving us your side of the story.

And by the way...the question was asked a few weeks ago would anyone apologize to TT if or when we found out we were wrong.

TT,
I am sorry Sir. I for one had you at the top of the list. I let the circus influence my thoughts. That was so very wrong. Thank You and your family for coming and giving us your side of the story.

Omg thank you. I almost had a tear. For real. That post truly mean a lot . Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
So much detail....
Thank you to everyone for the info shared on the 1979 bones found..... Thanks also for sharing the above theory....... Those three sets of basically the same age as the Ft.Worth 3 bones, still bother me, even though one is identified as a male, and the 1977 -1979 probable death dates given......... What makes anyone think there is a missing car ?

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Cat's theory relies very much on TT having a car that he drove around in, while Rachel had the Oldsmobile. Not if TT had to rely on CA and DA to give him lifts on the day, while Rachel went shopping. They are two very different scenarios.

I would welcome proof for each scenario. He says/she says is not good for me.

I am an outsider residing thousands of miles from TX. I know no players. I am not partial nor emotional. Just concerned about the fate of the three girls.

FWcat thank you for answering that.
I know that over the years RA's has changed I believe it was in 2007 (I'll have check that year) that RA wen r to TT's and sat at his table and told him that Rachel was alive that he thought she lived in the Ftw area and that they had many credible sightings.
as posted before he was just 11 and his memories and opinions change with what he's been told.
TT has always told the same story and had always asked the same questions "what happened"
He's alway kept his address current because he felt he needed to. He's always taken the handwriting analysis when asked. He's taken and passed lie detector test, even when they were a surprise request. I know he loved her and I know it breaks his heart having to relive this event
Do you think he was investigated the way he would be if the event occured in 2018?It doesn't sound like in 1974 the husband was necessarily under the microscope like nowdays.

Do you think he was investigated the way he would be if the event occured in 2018?It doesn't sound like in 1974 the husband was necessarily under the microscope like nowdays.

I think in recent years he has been questioned and lie detector test and I think that everyone involved has to do everything each time they get a new detective or when the reopen the case. So Yes I do. Probably more so in 74 though... everyone was a POI. and still is... The only thing known about this case is that the girls went shopping and were never seen again.... That's it .. No theory can change that. That's all ANYONE has

As recent as 2007 RA thought Rachel was alive and living in the Ft Worth area. Then a hunch for a phantom car. The part that should interest everyone is how much money has been raised for to support the dives and the next dive in the spring.
knowing there's no car.
And now the case files he doesn't lawfully have a right to

But Thank God I can tell you where their band's will be playing and grab me a stuffed diver and a keychain while Im there.
you surely don't think she is alive do you?

Maybe not the same as today but he was investigated ,took polygraph Questioned then everytime a new investagator took over they would pay a visit to his job to his home&
Question him.took polygraph #2

I think in recent years he has been questioned and lie detector test and I think that everyone involved has to do everything each time they get a new detective or when the reopen the case. So Yes I do. Probably more so in 74 though... everyone was a POI. and still is... The only thing known about this case is that the girls went shopping and were never seen again.... That's it .. No theory can change that. That's all ANYONE has
If it happened now his life would be much worse he would be questioned hours upon hours.We would be asked to volunteer a lie detector ASAP.

No, but RA truly did believe she was. That's my point he went from she alive to she's in a phantom car. So how many times has his story changed and how many more times will his story change
No doubt the Arnolds and their crazy PI's have screwed this case something awful.The other families I feel bad for.

TT,
what have you seen here to prove he is innocent?I'm not saying he's guilty but just because there isn't a car in the lake hardly clears him.

You could be right but I think this article clears up the issue about those bones.

View attachment 154916

These ages are sooooo close to each of the girls. They have gotten the sex wrong before on a deceased UID. And I don't know how they know the sex by a few bones. The article said nothing about DNA testing. I wonder if they can locate and DNA test these bones. This just seems too coincidental not to try.

what have you seen here to prove he is innocent?I'm not saying he's guilty but just because there isn't a car in the lake hardly clears him.

I have seen someone actually answer questions, shocking isn't it? I have seen him begin to tell his side of the story, which by the way seems way more honest and truthful than ANYTHING coming from the circus. If you read the pages, you know there have been more questions answered than the non existing car.

I wouldn't be surprised that RA's supporters will be here any minute, to defend their hero.

I would urge anyone with knowledge of a scam, to contact local authorities. Any threats and harrassment too.

And keep the pressure on local LE to investigate this case. Test DNA on old bones and any others. Only science can solve a cold case like this one.

We can argue here forever but that doesn't do anything. We can only speculate on WS. Start a petition or something. We now know that Bring 'em up isn't going to bring LE into action.

<modsnip - discussing other forums>

I have enjoyed reading the posts here and what each of you has to share, ask, suggest, theorize and so forth and that we are always clear about sourced/unsourced information. And...that we can discuss the case without emotions getting in the way.

<modsnip - discussing other forums>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members