Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that’s creepy? I did not even post my reaction to the second half of that quote if you really want a shiver.

I went out scouting in the neighborhood after Jessica was found when her killer was still at large. Everyone was locked up inside scared as they should have been. Anyway, ARS was the ONLY one the street walking. He was the only one! What ever the quote was above, I thought of that same thing immediately because I always say about ARS that “he was the only one out there walking!” But as I’ve told you guys before, I looked at him then and said, “nah, too young”).

You guys have heard that story a million times and I don’t want to get off topic so didn’t comment the first time. But since you said that.

Quote for reference.

Ps: this is exaaactly why I stuck around. To be here right now having this exact conversation with you guys. Taking what we’ve learned to try to help with the “next one”.

We have to learn from the last ones. Look at all we have learned together Again, I’m confident Hania will be brought home one way or another. And this says a lot considering I’m reaaaallly frustrated about BG and Jayme as we all are! COLD AS ICE—please let something break there too (and other cases like Lizzie and Lyric, etc etc etc..the list goes on and on). Anyway, point is time is still of essence before this goes cold.

Yes, Pommy did he stop for smokes. Or booze earlier in the night. Or maybe blunt papers, soda, candy bar.

I think chances are strong he was in the area for drugs, moo.

I didn't know your story either, Margarita, thank you for sharing it again.

I'm still lost on WHY it took SO LONG for them to release face shots of Hania that were clear and recent. I mean not doing so from day one could potentially jeprodize someone not calling authorities because they are not 100% sure its her.

TO THE MODERATOR:
Sorry about posting the video. As I said I do not monetize my videos. I just try and get all the facts and put them into a quality video to help spread awareness. My channel is strictly for the missing and I do not make a penny. I was just trying to spread awareness anywhere I could. I have taken your advice and contacted Tirica via email and am awaiting a response. I work 60 hours a week at my day job and then try and push out a video when I can when I see cases like these are critical in getting the story out about a missing person. Sorry I wasn't trying to advertise my channel just the story.

She looks so different with the sunglasses on, much older. I agree with you!

To those who have seen and studied all these abductions over the years, if there’s one thing we can agree on, its that the perp is very likely to do it again. Agreed?

He’s got to have done something like this before?

Last edited:
I honestly think the man that abducted her is a well known member of the community. Not professionally well known, but perhaps known for walking the streets and standing in front of local liqure stores (if that makes sense). It looks like he knew the area well... BTW who the he'll makes phone calls in the morning like that (it looked like he may have been tecting or calling someone). In thinking he might be a meth addict... It would make sense since meth would have someone like this worked up and on the streets looking for trouble.

To those who have seen and studied all these abduction over the years, if there’s one thing we can agree on, its that the perp is very likely to do it again. Agreed?

He’s got to have done something like this before?
I agree with you. Lets hope the FBI finds evidence that captures him and maybe close some of these other missing person cases.

I am curious if the abductor was wearing gloves while driving the stolen vehicle.
Can anyone detect if the man in the video was wearing gloves?
(Not that he has been named a suspect.)
The video is three segments (page 1 of thread). JMO In the first segment, he puts his right hand up to his face to drag on a cigarette creating an increasing glow. The glow continues to illuminate that hand for a moment after it is back down by his side. In the second segment, after he emerges from behind the tree trunk, headlights from a truck illuminate him, and then he drags on the cigarette again. But in that segment the hand is on the opposite side of his body, so it cannot be seen. JMO in the third segment that does look like he is speaking into a phone and even put it to his ear briefly, and also using that same right hand. (When the truck passes on the same side of the street but the walking man & truck are moving in opposite directions, leading me to believe that is his right hand.)

It is difficult to smoke with any sort of gloves on. A lot of smokers outdoors in cold weather will remove their glove (s) just briefly to smoke. He would not have his lower face covered by a bandanna while smoking. It wasn't really all that cold for gloves either.

Not sure, but I don't think he was wearing gloves in the video released. I had wondered, like you, if he donned gloves for the carjacking and abduction.

Imo everything seems quite obvious to me, pedophile abduction, recovery mission, likely close by, etc, etc..

However I’m feeling sooo comfortable and confident with all of these potential assessments that now a flag is now going off in my head saying maybe this is all this too obvious. Meaning, expect a possible twist because sometimes things are not always as they appear.

I go with Occam here, yet I don’t want to get too comfortable, kwim??

What’s bothering me now is IF he has gang ties, maybe this crime has escalated beyond single perp and classic abduction and moved into another area of evil. I don’t know, maybe just over thinking things.

Last edited:
Good morning. We just created a media thread yesterday and you may (hopefully) be able to find the video there.

This leads to a post with maps: NC - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, Lumberton, MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ETA: Glad to see you here, SharonNeedles. :)

Late edit: I think this is the video you're looking for.
Yes!!! That’s the video I was referring to. I just spent an hour digging through my browser history looking for it!

It's precisely 6.4 miles as the crow flies. The distance varies by route taken, but 8 or 8.6 miles are the most likely.
So that is the Lumber River all along there in the green belt, flows through the west side of Lumberton, and the Hwy 72 has a bridge to cross over it.

It is interesting that he did not go to I-95 or to the larger roads 41 and 211 to the coast, Wilmington and Myrtle Beach. He made a beeline south using 72 to the farms and woods, unless he hid the truck and Hania somewhere else and dumped the truck there later.

I notice on your map that the southbound 72 goes through south Lumberton. Is this not the area locals have been telling us is the rough part of town? Can someone more familiar with the roads explain if the man walking in the video emerges from that south part of town, or is that unknown?

(Can I please vent for a moment? It makes me sooooo angry that these guys think they have the right to just come in and steal someone’s family member, some innocent child waiting for school. And violate them, and cause them pain and death. And literally destroy the hearts of their family members.)

I can not waaaaaaait for an arrest in this case.

Hoping today is the day they find her. Again, I think there is a very good chance Hania will be found, moo.

Have we heard yet LE comment yet on any potential challenges re: the terrain?

(Can I please vent for a moment? It makes me sooooo angry that these guys think they have the right to just come in and steal someone’s family member, some innocent child waiting for school. And violate them, and cause them pain and death. And literally destroy the hearts of their family members.

Hoping today is the day they find her. Again, I think there is a very good chance she will be found.

I grew up in Beaumont California. In 1996 Anthony Martinec was abducted. I was only 16 at the time but I remember going to city hall and making yellow ribbons and printing fliers. He was later found killed and his killer was not found for another 10 or so years later. In those ten years he abducted and killed another young girl and then an entire family while abducting another little boy and the boys sister. He later killed the little boy in front of his sister. Thankfully the sister was rescued and the prep was brought to justice .But it breaks my heart!

The video is three segments (page 1 of thread). JMO In the first segment, he puts his right hand up to his face to drag on a cigarette creating an increasing glow. The glow continues to illuminate that hand for a moment after it is back down by his side. In the second segment, after he emerges from behind the tree trunk, headlights from a truck illuminate him, and then he drags on the cigarette again. But in that segment the hand is on the opposite side of his body, so it cannot be seen. JMO in the third segment that does look like he is speaking into a phone and even put it to his ear briefly, and also using that same right hand. (When the truck passes on the same side of the street but the walking man & truck are moving in opposite directions, leading me to believe that is his right hand.)

It is difficult to smoke with any sort of gloves on. A lot of smokers outdoors in cold weather will remove their glove (s) just briefly to smoke. He would not have his lower face covered by a bandanna while smoking. It wasn't really all that cold for gloves either.

Not sure, but I don't think he was wearing gloves in the video released. I had wondered, like you, if he donned gloves for the carjacking and abduction.
You put into words what I've been trying to say!!! Thank you for making it so clear! PM me I have a question for you

(Can I please vent for a moment? It makes me sooooo angry that these guys think they have the right to just come in and steal someone’s family member, some innocent child waiting for school. And violate them, and cause them pain and death. And literally destroy the hearts of their family members.)

Hoping today is the day they find her. Again, I think there is a very good chance Hania will be found, moo.

^^THIS. Every.Single.Word. Esp your first paragraph :( ;(

I wonder if he lives in the opposite direction from which he headed to dispose of the vehicle (and possibly Hania).

—-

Additionally, it seems it’s that time again to bust out the ole “Awareness Space” article I often post in these situations. (You know its bad when I have to post this article):

Jessica Ridgeway: Killer’s ‘awareness space’ may lead to clues
https://www.boulderweekly.com/news/...-lsquoawareness-spacersquo-may-lead-to-clues/

“At this point, perhaps the best path to solving this particular murder rests with the ability of law enforcement’s geographic profilers to identify the killer’s awareness space, which is defined as that geographic area that individuals have become familiar with over their lifetime. It is composed of those places that have been incorporated into a person’s memory by repeated exposure.

A person’s, including a criminal’s, awareness space is centered around those locations that are most important to them, starting with their home and including other locations such as work, a friend’s house, the primary stores where they shop, favorite walking paths, etc. It is also composed of the transportation corridors used to connect those locations to one another.“
-more at link

—-

An old article but worth a read:
NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

—-

Organized Versus Disorganized Serial Predators

—-

The Organized/ Disorganized Dichotomy ... - Marshall University
http://www.marshall.edu/forensics/files/Baber_Seminar2014_ODcsp.pdf

—-

FBI method of profiling - Wikipedia

Last edited:
You think that’s creepy? I did not even post my reaction to the second half of that quote if you really want a shiver.

I went out scouting in the neighborhood after Jessica was found when her killer was still at large. Everyone was locked up inside scared as they should have been. Anyway, ARS was the ONLY one the street walking. He was the only one! What ever the quote was above, I thought of that same thing immediately because I always say about ARS that “he was the only one out there walking!” But as I’ve told you guys before, I looked at him then and said, “nah, too young”).

You guys have heard that story a million times and I don’t want to get off topic so didn’t comment the first time. But since you said that.

Quote for reference.

Ps: this is exaaactly why I stuck around. To be here right now having this exact conversation with you guys. Taking what we’ve learned to try to help with the “next one”.

We have to learn from the last ones. Look at all we have learned together Again, I’m confident Hania will be brought home one way or another. And this says a lot considering I’m reaaaallly frustrated about BG and Jayme as we all are! COLD AS ICE—please let something break there too (and other cases like Lizzie and Lyric, etc etc etc..the list goes on and on). Anyway, point is time is still of essence before this goes cold.

Yes, Pommy did he stop for smokes. Or booze earlier in the night. Or maybe blunt papers, soda, candy bar.

I think chances are strong he was in the area for drugs, moo.
I too think he was in the particular area for drugs (my best guess) but that he is also a local. I also think this guy is a young adult if not a high school age student. It appears he may be a gang member or at least wants others to think so.
Honestly Margarita25, this case does give me shivers as Jessica's case in likeness of crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member