Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I'm not Tricia but she has been busy so I asked her if I can chime in on her behalf and she said yes. Tricia said the document which has been posted on the thread is the exact same one she was provided, and she considers it a legit document.
Thanks
Whiskers

Thank you Whiskers! Also @Keyedin in their verified status was able to confirm. Maybe we can move this to the notes at the beginning of the thread.
Also we are having a bit of confusion due to Tricia stating we can discuss what the exVi stated on the now closed threads. Some folks kept track of the comments with great note taking. However when a member post about something the exVI said they are getting midshipped and deleted due to not having links. How can we have links when Threads 4 and 5 were removed? Thoughts?
Thank you!

Thank you Whiskers! Also @Keyedin in their verified status was able to confirm. Maybe we can move this to the notes at the beginning of the thread.
Also we are having a bit of confusion due to Tricia stating we can discuss what the exVi stated on the now closed threads. Some folks kept track of the comments with great note taking. However when a member post about something the exVI said they are getting midshipped and deleted due to not having links. How can we have links when Threads 4 and 5 were removed? Thoughts?
Thank you!
@whiskers I completely agree with ChiCubs2016 on this issue and sent a report comment to Tricias original letter on this topic and as of yet I haven't received a response or seen a note posted on the thread by Tricia or another Moderator to clear up the confusion. Any help on this issue would be appreciated as we would like to keep moving forward.

RC is quite vocal, as well as DVs friend from New Mexico, just not to the media. My guess is LE told them not to talk to the public about the case, which is typical. It is also not surprising MK has said nothing, as she is peripheral. DV does have people championing for her - its TT and JDT, people just don't like that.

I am the friend from New Mexico mom... every time my daughter or I get vocal to anyone in a group, message to MSM , or ask question someone doesn’t like we get blocked from the closed Facebook groups... Media does not respond. When anything new comes up it is immediately sent to LE.
Welcome @jayswife45, glad you have joined us here on WS! We have been doing the best we can with the public information to put together a timeline for the day DNV went missing. If you and your daughter know DNV I would enourage you to get Verified Insider status here at WS. Details on the process to do this are on the Home Page. Verified Insiders don't have the same restrictions as non-insiders regarding sharing the information that they have about the case and so if you would like to share information about DNV that you think might help find her here this status would make it easier. I am glad that you shared information with MPD. Again, welcome!

RC is quite vocal, as well as DVs friend from New Mexico, just not to the media. My guess is LE told them not to talk to the public about the case, which is typical. It is also not surprising MK has said nothing, as she is peripheral. DV does have people championing for her - its TT and JDT, people just don't like that.

I am the friend from New Mexico mom... every time my daughter or I get vocal to anyone in a group, message to MSM , or ask question someone doesn’t like we get blocked from the closed Facebook groups... Media does not respond. When anything new comes up it is immediately sent to LE.
Hi @jayswife45 I know what you mean about the FaceBook groups. I don't have much trust in them. For most of my life, I worked in newspaper publishing so I know a lot about dealing with the media. Please don't become frustrated. Best wishes to you and your daughter.

Welcome @jayswife45, glad you have joined us here on WS! We have been doing the best we can with the public information to put together a timeline for the day DNV went missing. If you and your daughter know DNV I would enourage you to get Verified Insider status here at WS. Details on the process to do this are on the Home Page. Verified Insiders don't have the same restrictions as non-insiders regarding sharing the information that they have about the case and so if you would like to share information about DNV that you think might help find her here this status would make it easier. I am glad that you shared information with MPD. Again, welcome!
I work a lot... I will share or answer anything I possibly can. I have seen it as a verified insider needs to pretty much be available to answer anything they may be able to... I do not think I can commit that... I will share my daughter and DNV were very close in high school in New Mexico... we have not seen her in years and they spoke every so often via social media. I would prefer to be a member and answer if possible based on rules or via messenger.

I have theories but no proof... I wish I did! I have seen a lot of confusing theories and lost sleep over some... I am not sure how much I am allowed to say in regards to theories or things I think could have happened ....

I think we're all in the same position, theories and no proof at this time. All we can do is try to connect the dots, but unfortunately the dots stop at the Shell station.

I have theories but no proof... I wish I did! I have seen a lot of confusing theories and lost sleep over some... I am not sure how much I am allowed to say in regards to theories or things I think could have happened ....

Welcome to Websleuths! Here you are free to share your theories you just can’t accuse anyone of committing a crime. But general theories are welcome.

One thing we have all been wondering about is: what was Danni like as a person? Was she funny and outgoing, shy and reserved? What did she like to do? Learning more about the person herself can be helpful and also redirects the conversation to what we’re all here for: finding Danni.

Is this about an Instagram or other social media account belonging to Danni?

There must be some point to linking and questioning and so on with a picture of "a chat". What is it? What does this picture prove? Where did it originate? What are the privacy rights of the people who participated in this "a chat" ? Could you make the same point without the screen shot?

It is a screenshot of an Instagram chat between the friend that took the screenshot and DNV (which is verifiable by her username and avatar) in which DNV is telling a story about TT attempting to kill her. This was about a month before she disappeared.I'm happy to be told he is cleared and move on to other ideas, but if WS is going to continue to discuss suspects instead of search areas, this is a key piece of info IMO.

Also does anyone know if a PI has been hired by anyone?

Wouldn’t IG follow all other social media TOS so, as long as it’s publicly accessible (for example, if her profile is public and it’s from her profile - not her IG inbox, though), wouldn’t it be okay? I don’t know for sure, though.
I’m on my phone so unable to link TOS but it is my understanding that social media screenshots are not allowed from any source. If the SM account meets TOS qualifications (LE, MSM, victim, LE-named POI or approved public Help Find FB page), you may link to the post of interest and call attention to the comments. Example: “Interesting comments on a post by XYZ dated January 1st”. No discussion of the actual comments is allowed. No private/closed personal or group SM accounts are permitted no matter who they belong to.

If in doubt, ask a mod prior to posting. Hope this is helpful. :)

It is a screenshot of an Instagram chat between the friend that took the screenshot and DNV (which is verifiable by her username and avatar) in which DNV is telling a story about TT attempting to kill her. This was about a month before she disappeared.I'm happy to be told he is cleared and move on to other ideas, but if WS is going to continue to discuss suspects instead of search areas, this is a key piece of info IMO.

According to the exVI which they stated on the now closed the thread, JDT hired a PI.

Welcome to Websleuths! Here you are free to share your theories you just can’t accuse anyone of committing a crime. But general theories are welcome.

One thing we have all been wondering about is: what was Danni like as a person? Was she funny and outgoing, shy and reserved? What did she like to do? Learning more about the person herself can be helpful and also redirects the conversation to what we’re all here for: finding Danni.
Welcome @jayswife45 Thank you for joining. One thing I would like to add to @Alethea comment is how was DNV feeling in the few weeks prior to her disappearance. Her handwritten goal sheet seemed positive and like she was happy to be moving forward in her life. Do you know of that is an accurate assessment?

Basically all we know is she worked a lot. Did she enjoy going out with friends? Did she drink alcohol? If so, was it more of a social 1-2 every now and again or more frequently? I know that several friends have been concerned about airing personal details, but details are important. If there were places she frequented where someone local blind go make sure a flyer is up or anything like that.

Basically all we know is she worked a lot. Did she enjoy going out with friends? Did she drink alcohol? If so, was it more of a social 1-2 every now and again or more frequently? I know that several friends have been concerned about airing personal details, but details are important. If there were places she frequented where someone local blind go make sure a flyer is up or anything like that.
This is a brilliant idea for one of the media blast campaigns to blanket all the locations where DNV might have hung out or people might know her. So far we have Mellow Mushroom, Hurracaines, Library, Chevron/Bebos on the list. If locals that knew her have any other to add to the list we can do this in late November.

Nobody has been cleared by MPD so far as I am aware. The info on TT that was posted earlier in this thread was 'confirmation' that he was in jail for the date DNV went missing. Even though this information has been no doubt reviewed by MPD they have not publicly cleared anyone. The Chief said in his last PC that 'everyone is a suspect'.

@whiskers I completely agree with ChiCubs2016 on this issue and sent a report comment to Tricias original letter on this topic and as of yet I haven't received a response or seen a note posted on the thread by Tricia or another Moderator to clear up the confusion. Any help on this issue would be appreciated as we would like to keep moving forward.
I will put threads 4 and 5 back in public view this evening when I get home and get online.

DNV is not entered in NamUs yet.(?)

Does anyone know of any particular criteria that may be lacking in this case in order for her to be entered as a missing person?

Can't be a duration of time issue, Jayme Closs, for instance, is already entered.

DNV is not entered in NamUs yet.(?)

Does anyone know of any particular criteria that may be lacking in this case in order for her to be entered as a missing person?

Can't be a duration of time issue, Jayme Closs, for instance, is already entered.

I am pretty sure she is. There was a lot of back and forth about the information entered being incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa