Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just all sounds too convenient
Well that would seem like the optimum point in time to write it to establish a future defense for what he was probably already deliberating; he was in NC after 5 glorious weeks of freedom with his AP. He prob HATED that he had to be in NC with them and that they were coming home with him.

So you think CW has taken after mom? I think so, too. Dad appeared slightly more with it.

It will be interesting just to observe them. Their mannerisms, their responses.

We can't get anything out of CW in answer to the simple question, "why the heck did you do it?", but in order to understand his pattern of thinking, it would be interesting to see how his parents perceive the reality. Or how much they distort it.

Oh, definitely! And Yes! to all the rest of this as well...

IMHO I don't see Shan'ann as a narcissist, I see her as driven. But, I can see how CW might have looked to replicate the relationship that he had with his mom (the only real female influence in his life before Shan-ann, ever), and possibly have mistaken a Driven personality for a Controlling one.

I am sure we could get very deeply Freudian here. I wonder if CW resented how his father was the more meek one in his parents' relationship, and if it bothered him to see that in himself as well. I think that no matter how many times Shan'ann heaped praise upon him, it would never have been enough for him to be able to convince himself that he actually was a great dad, husband, person...simply because deep down, he wasn't.

I am completely guessing here, based upon nothing but intuition, but I bet that Shan'ann had grown a lot as a person after having her children (and surviving with her illnesses) and was encouraging CW to grow as well, and to someone who was raised as "the golden child" of a narcissist, it felt like criticism...and might have been interpreted that way by his mother also. It got under my skin when the mother referred to him as "Christopher", I know that's his name, but it came across as infantilizing IMO.

Edited:SW to CW

Last edited:
Alright; I've had enough! I have tried my best to quietly read along each day, and keep my opinions to myself (mostly to keep from getting a T/O, or worse).;) But this woman has seriously gotten on my last nerve.

I find it ironic that her behavior is very similar to what she has claimed to hate about SW.:rolleyes:

My message to her after viewing the interviews (sincerely hope you or one of your "supporters" are reading): If you can defend your child (because he, apparently, cannot defend his adult self), than stop trying to make Shan'ann out to be the "bad guy" for doing the same. Over and over again we've heard how much you disapproved of her. What a horrible person she was. You didn't even go to the wedding..... on and on, and on. You are damn lucky she ever let you see her daughters to begin with. If you treated me the way you treated her- I wouldn't want anything to do with you either. Might even move across the U.S. to get away from you. Most women would. Pretty poor example of how a mother-in-law should treat the woman your son chose to love, marry, and have children with. Were you that jealous that he might (at one point) have loved her more than you? Is that what warranted your abhorrent behavior towards her in life and now after death? I guess she was right about you all along. You are proving to be exactly as she claimed.

Your behavior is also a horrible example of how a grandmother should treat her grandchildren- you can't even speak fondly of them, or call them by name unless prompted. Bella, CeCe, and Nico
probably wouldn't have wanted much to do with you as they grew older, either. I can guarantee you there would have been plenty of resentment. You probably would have blamed them for that. It appears that is how you justify things; it's always someone else's fault.

Perhaps you should investigate how your actions may have contributed to Shan'ann's dislike of you? Maybe it's time to recognize the difference between a lie and the truth. You are only harming yourself and your family's reputation with your deceit. If you aren't capable of a little self-reflection and admitting fault; perhaps now would be a good time for you to just sit down and shut-up? Oh- but before you do, don't forget to thank your son for being the honest boy you raised him to be (yes; I'm being sarcastic). Must have warmed your heart to know that at least he was able to self-reflect and admit fault by pleading guilty. Put your big girl panties on and accept that your son is an admitted murderer. There is nothing you can say or do to change that. And there is nothing Shan'ann, Bella, CeCe, or Nico said or did to deserve it. #shinelikeshanann

Whew- sorry about that fellow sleuthers. I feel better now, and promise to try being nice again! If I can't- I'll practice a little self-reflection, and sit on my hands!:p

***INSERT THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE SMILEY***

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

You took the words right out of my mouth! Thanks for posting what I would never have the guts to say :D

The last 20 pages can wait. What? He typed a letter on ... they're having a laugh. No one can believe that. Can they???
ikr
sounds very much something said by a someone who is probably a bit outdated in the technology department….hmmm someone like I don't know??? a desperate middle aged mother??:eek:
certainly not something a person walking around with an apple watch on would likely do.:p

I watched a fadci
Probably it would have been better if mom gave him up for adoption. I think his condition was, mostly, genetic, but he grew up close to poverty, and hated it. And it is believed that Ted's relationship with his first girlfriend, who was from an affluent family and dumped Ted because she did not see much potential in him, traumatized him a lot. Most of his victims, to a degree, resembled her.
I watched a fascinating series called “In Defense Of”. They interviewed Bundy’s lawyer and 3 other high profile cases defense lawyers. Bundy’s lawyer said that although that was a popular theory he did not think it was a factor that caused his killing spree but did influence who his targets/victims were. He said he was just pure evil and mentally crazy. He described one jail house visit, Bundy was on the floor having a psychotic episode, babbling about killing. His lawyer watched as Ted slowly rises from the floor and as he did his face returned to “normal” and it was as if the episode had never happened - he said it was the most chilling thing he has ever seen.

Last edited:
So who do you think will play Ma Watts in the movie that you know is already being planned?
This I don’t know, wouldn’t it be a rather short film given how things have played out?

I can’t understand how there are so many books already out about it on amazon when not all facts or evidence is known. Mind boggling

I hope this is okay to say. I read something earlier today that it was written in NC by CW on his mother’s computer which has been verified as to date, etc. It was supposedly witnessed by a few people!
So, where has this letter and witnesses been hiding! Disturbing! o_O:(
Was it during the week he was in NC?

This I don’t know, wouldn’t it be a rather short film given how things have played out?

I can’t understand how there are so many books already out about it on amazon when not all facts or evidence is known. Mind boggling

No, I don’t, lots of storylines, the online sales of Thrive, the trips, his physical transformation, the affair, the friend checking on her, his interviews, Mrs. W saying these horrid things about a dead family member - her DIL, no emotion when talking about her deceased grandchildren - just like her son. I don’t think anyone could write a script like this, I just hope the ending to this story happens this Monday.

I agree. And in my circle, big name publishing companies and true crime authors are already pushing contracts and rounding up ghostwriters for the "definitive" book on the crime.

Spoiler alert: I'm not biting; I have way too many feelings and thoughts about this case to even pretend to be unbiased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member