TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard about witness saying about buying beer
Please elaborate

Click Dash's link right above your post. It's in the book Far and Wide. It should open right to the page it is on. It did for me.

At approximately 2:00am. on Sunday, Feb. 10, a gold colored sedan pulled up at a gas station @ 3001 W. Euless Blvd. Three young white girls were in the back seat and the driver was African American. The driver asked the attendant if he could purchase beer, but it was too late.

As the driver pulled away one of the girls in the back seat dropped a sheet of paper out of the car. It was a flyer about the missing girls. Handwritten on it was the address 1714 AP. R M Blvd. The police could not find an address that matched, nor did they ever locate the car.

Last edited:
Click Dash's link right above your post. It's in the book Far and Wide. It should open right to the page it is on. It did for me.

At approximately 2:00am. on Sunday, Feb. 10, a gold colored sedan pulled up at a gas station @ 3001 W. Euless Blvd. Three young white girls were in the back seat and the driver was African American. The driver asked the attendant if he could purchase beer, but it was too late.

As the driver pulled away one of the girls in the back seat dropped a sheet of paper out of the car. It was a flyer about the missing girls. Handwritten on it was the address 1714 AP. R M Blvd. The police could not find an address that matched, nor did they ever locate the car.
Ty

When I looked at the letter it appeared written by 3 different people. I would like to see others handwriting. I agree with FA. Just my personal opinion. Nothing to dwell on.

So what would be your key trait of the perpetrator if you were to profile this person or persons that abducted the girls? This question is open to anyone.

Wow...according to the link provided by Dash...either I had forgotten or I never actually knew that LE initially thought the letter was writyen by someone who was right handed and Rachel was supposedly left handed. Age must be creeping up on me because I dont think I would have forgotten that if it was ever brought to my attention. Thanks for ths link Dash...can anyone confirm that Rachel wad indeed left handed? I am not a hand writing expert, but of all the ways to critique the letter for a hand writing expert it should be relatively easy to determine what hand it was written with.

Have any of them spoken up against it?
I personally feel for the mothers. The torture they and FA , "ALL" suffered.

Have any of them spoken up against it?
I personally feel for the mothers. The torture they and FA , "ALL" suffered.
That is my question. What are their feelings on all of this? Fa is the only mother that is still living. Only one father is still living. However there are brothers and sisters that are still living. There are other families other than the Arnold Family who are having to deal with this. How do they feel about all this? I should add how does the rest of the Arnold Family feel about all of this? Because there is only one family member doing all of this. What about everybody else?

That is my question. What are their feelings on all of this? Fa is the only mother that is still living. Only one father is still living. However there are brothers and sisters that are still living. There are other families other than the Arnold Family who are having to deal with this. How do they feel about all this? I should add how does the rest of the Arnold Family feel about all of this? Because there is only one family member doing all of this. What about everybody else?

I think that is one of the most confusing aspects of this case. Everyone just sits back and lets RA do his thing. TM makes an occasional comment. If not for the younger family members of RT and TT, it's silence. And most concerning of all to me, is there seems to be very little concern with looking at the jane does. It's just really odd. I wish some of the other family members would step up and start being involved. They have a voice and they need to use it.

Some people are leaders some followers and some just do not want to keep on with this. I see all sides point. (I understand completely a few years ago there was horrendous murders in our family. perpetrator caught and still awaiting death.) (We do not think or speak about it often.)
Most of these poor souls have moved on with their lives after giving up hope. At this point we are here asking questions that these people have answered over and over from 23 Dec. 1974. "They are tired". They have lives and families of their own. Secretly inside they have had enough daily drama. Who could blame them? Keeping an engine rebbed up for this long is no good for anyone. They deserve peace! Constant criticism has no point. I have had a small taste of it but not for an entire lifetime.
We need to support and not tear them down grasping for straws. You that are blood kin do not feel guilty. If you laugh and enjoy life. Yes. I want to see this solved also. Work with each other.

Wow...according to the link provided by Dash...either I had forgotten or I never actually knew that LE initially thought the letter was writyen by someone who was right handed and Rachel was supposedly left handed. Age must be creeping up on me because I dont think I would have forgotten that if it was ever brought to my attention. Thanks for ths link Dash...can anyone confirm that Rachel wad indeed left handed? I am not a hand writing expert, but of all the ways to critique the letter for a hand writing expert it should be relatively easy to determine what hand it was written with.

Kettlecorn, can you confirm that Rachel's husband is in fact lefthanded? Thx

Since it's the morning for questions...we have several family members here, what can be of most help to you guys? You are on a sleuthing site, what do you want to look at?
The exact locations of all adults for the entire day, without a doubt. I believe that would be the defining piece of information in this case.

Some people are leaders some followers and some just do not want to keep on with this. I see all sides point. (I understand completely a few years ago there was horrendous murders in our family. perpetrator caught and still awaiting death.) (We do not think or speak about it often.)
Most of these poor souls have moved on with their lives after giving up hope. At this point we are here asking questions that these people have answered over and over from 23 Dec. 1974. "They are tired". They have lives and families of their own. Secretly inside they have had enough daily drama. Who could blame them? Keeping an engine rebbed up for this long is no good for anyone. They deserve peace! Constant criticism has no point. I have had a small taste of it but not for an entire lifetime.
We need to support and not tear them down grasping for straws. You that are blood kin do not feel guilty. If you laugh and enjoy life. Yes. I want to see this solved also. Work with each other.
We have had more than enough daily drama. I have to limit the hours a day I will look at this case, or even think of it. It's very hard, and emotional work. However, there are those of us who will endure that. TM is a graceful example of that. Today is Rachel's birthday. And, leading up to the loss of all three of them. These months are hard. But, there is a new hope this year. New detective at FWPD. New relationships between family members formed.
You'll have to excuse us for being overly passionate at times. Or overly quiet about a subject. I've stopped talking all together on most pages.

Questions to anyone with LE background.

1.What exactly happens with a case if all the POIs are dead? Does it just sit there open, but untouched? Would the families ever be told?

2.If there were a confession, but not an iron clad one that lead to prosecution (like in the case of many serials at the time), would the families ever be made aware of that confession?

Questions to anyone with LE background.

1.What exactly happens with a case if all the POIs are dead? Does it just sit there open, but untouched? Would the families ever be told?

2.If there were a confession, but not an iron clad one that lead to prosecution (like in the case of many serials at the time), would the families ever be made aware of that confession?

The police WILL NOT release any information on suspects or POI to family unless they have P/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz