Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we meant to not like Joe because he had a conscience and actually admitted to what he had done wrong and helped the police?

I don’t get the hate here I seriously don’t. It actually takes balls to turn on your friends and admit you have done wrong. That’s something to be admired surely?!

It shows moral fiber!!!

Also thanks for typing up some of the police report.

Not showing hate just showing facts. If you are going to go at the angle that Suzie should be hated why ignore Joe?

Who's Michele? Is she involved with the M3W case?
Does she know any of the 'characters' in this 'play'....there is quite the long list (which is why IMO, it's not been solved).

Anyway.....just curious.
oh good grief....she was not (IMO) one of the characters in this ongoing sage. I apologize for my obtuseness. :rolleyes:

If Joe stole and pawned things, surely he may have stepped into a network of criminals that assisted him? Or did he just break into homes for them? (Red flag!) (he was the one that broke the stained glass window at Maple Park)

So are we meant to not like Joe because he had a conscience and actually admitted to what he had done wrong and helped the police?

I don’t get the hate here I seriously don’t. It actually takes balls to turn on your friends and admit you have done wrong. That’s something to be admired surely?!

It shows moral fiber!!!

Also thanks for typing up some of the police report.

I dunno....this can be looked at from 2 angles....people can turn on friends....to save their own hide. Doesn't it happen all the time?

Now with Suzanne...I believe it was more likely a case of 'moral fiber'. And didn't she break up with Dusty after the robbery incident?
She sure didn't 'have to' say anything, did she? Or was she present that night? I was under the assumption it was the 3 young men in the car and Dusty was the driver.

Not showing hate just showing facts. If you are going to go at the angle that Suzie should be hated why ignore Joe?

That’s my whole point, if I admire Suzie for doing what was right then why would I dislike Joe?

Whatever the reasons turning on your friends is hard.

I dunno....this can be looked at from 2 angles....people can turn on friends....to save their own hide. Doesn't it happen all the time?

Now with Suzanne...I believe it was more likely a case of 'moral fiber'. And didn't she break up with Dusty after the robbery incident?
She sure didn't 'have to' say anything, did she? Or was she present that night? I was under the assumption it was the 3 young men in the car and Dusty was the driver.

No she did not have to and when the three were questioned about her statement they basically all said she just did what a good person would do in that situation. Joe did so because he was the one that was overheard at the party and the reason the crime stoppers caller called. They told him Dusty already made a statement. At first Joe denied until he knew Dusty already said something because of the phone call to them.

Suzie was not there that night and they did not drive that night at all. They walked, no car involved.

Why were warrants sent out in late June 92 ? They were charged in March?

That’s my whole point, if I admire Suzie for doing what was right then why would I dislike Joe?

Whatever the reasons turning on your friends is hard.

Because Suzie wasn’t involved at all. She just repeated to the cops what Dusty had told her the night before.
Joe was involved and actually instigated the whole thing. Then tried to save his own *advertiser censored* by selling out his friends.
<modsnip removed insult>

Last edited by a moderator:
Why were warrants sent out in late June 92 ? They were charged in March?

What Mike said to this.

Warrants for what? Arrest warrants were out for us in March for the GR. They didn’t issue new arrest warrants in June. They didn’t arrest Dusty or I for the 3mw. Just brought us in for questioning.

What Mike said to this.

Warrants for what? Arrest warrants were out for us in March for the GR. They didn’t issue new arrest warrants in June. They didn’t arrest Dusty or I for the 3mw. Just brought us in for questioning.
Missouri Case Net has the GR case docket. It says on June 26, 1992 , felony complaint filed. Probable cause found.Warrant issued .Bond set at 2500.00

<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it removed>

I know it can’t be easy for you to deal with all the questions and back and forth. Even though I don’t agree with everything you had said it’s good to have a insider in the case.

Did you, Dusty or Joe ever speak to or meet up with Mike and Janelle at all after the women vanished?

I know Dusty did not date Suzie for very long but Janelle being a friend I would of thought would of met him at some point in a social gathering?

Do you think Garrison was capable of pulling off this crime by himself?

Missouri Case Net has the GR case docket. It says on June 26, 1992 , felony complaint filed. Probable cause found.Warrant issued .Bond set at 2500.00

Not sure but that might have been for Joe when they finally figured out he had skipped town back in March. I’m sure they wanted to question him about the 3MW too and when they couldn’t find him they probably issued a warrant for breaking his bond requirements of staying in town.

Did you, Dusty or Joe ever speak to or meet up with Mike and Janelle at all after the women vanished?

I know Dusty did not date Suzie for very long but Janelle being a friend I would of thought would of met him at some point in a social gathering?

Do you think Garrison was capable of pulling off this crime by himself?

<modsnip - no source provided>

Garrison is obviously capable of a lot of things. He was convicted of rape. I wouldn’t put anything past him.

Not sure but that might have been for Joe when they finally figured out he had skipped town back in March. I’m sure they wanted to question him about the 3MW too and when they couldn’t find him they probably issued a warrant for breaking his bond requirements of staying in town.
Joe's bond was for 10,000 and his is June 22,1992. I agree his was higher for skipping town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase