Found Deceased CA - Ian Powers, 32, Levi's Stadium, 49ers game, Santa Clara, 12 Nov 2018

I'm confused about a few things, but specifically the video chat. Was it a video he sent her or like a Face Time call? Face time calls aren't "saved" like videos shared via text message. (unless this is a feature I have glaringly missed on my iPhone.)

Lol! I sooo want to know what you're thinking!

you've been here long enough @Elainera!!! you must have some thoughts too... I am mulling a few possibilities that may not be victim friendly... but might help find him, so I continue my sleuthing in these rabbit holes.

But of course, I hope he is ok and home safe soon!

I'm confused about a few things, but specifically the video chat. Was it a video he sent her or like a Face Time call? Face time calls aren't "saved" like videos shared via text message. (unless this is a feature I have glaringly missed on my iPhone.)

The video call didn't connect it stated in another article I thought ?

He doesn't appear to be walking perfectly, though I'm not sure if that would be due to having his head in his phone the entire time he's walking or intoxication.
Was this to/from the bathroom? There seems to be a lot of people walking around; was that after the game had ended?

Santa Clara Police Department, Chief Michael J. Sellers | 11/15/2018 1:53pm (PST)

NEW - Video of Missing Person Leaving Levi's Stadium

The Santa Clara Police Department is continuing to investigate the missing persons case of Ian Powers, a Spokane, Washington resident who went missing following the San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants football game at Levi’s Stadium on Monday, November 12.

The attached video clip is from the NRG Solar Bridge (Gate C) of Levi’s Stadium at 8:52 p.m. Powers is seen walking out of the venue, wearing a red 49ers T-shirt, red 49ers hat and blue jeans. Beyond the image captured on this video clip, Powers continues to walk west through the parking lot in the pedestrian chute between Canopy 5/6 and out to Great America Parkway. The camera loses sight of him at 9:03 p.m.

If you have information about the whereabouts of Ian Powers, please contact the Santa Clara Police Department at (408) 615-5580.

He doesn't appear to be walking perfectly, though I'm not sure if that would be due to having his head in his phone the entire time he's walking or intoxication.
Was this to/from the bathroom? There seems to be a lot of people walking around; was that after the game had ended?

I am an experienced drinker, and almost exclusively beer.

IMHO he looks like he is having a little trouble walking straight, like slight stumbles. I dont think its the face in phone walk which is a gradual veer in a direction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back