GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #5

Will the Crown and the Defence have submissions this time as well as to whether the sentence should be consecutive or concurrent? Apologies if this has been asked previously and I missed it.

if the courtroom is shown as TBA, will the room # be assigned early morning tomorrow? Anybody knows?

Will the Crown and the Defence have submissions this time as well as to whether the sentence should be consecutive or concurrent? Apologies if this has been asked previously and I missed it.

Looks likely to be submissions today, and the ruling at a later date, per AH's Article linked just now by Inspector North, above

I thought today would see the long-overdue end to all of this, but I guess we're not quite there yet. It makes sense that Crown and Defence would have to argue their respective positions, which the judge will the have to consider, and only then provide her analysis inc. precedent case research, and decision. In my brain, with its wishful thinking, today was the final chapter.

Interesting story by Adrien Humphreys at the National Post this morning.

He won't give it up.
"“I set about to hide everything I could. I tried to hide the truck, I tried to cover up all the evidence that I could cover up and in doing that, what I didn’t take into account — "

He initially hid the Truck in the Hanger where he asked others to assist in converting it for his trip. Not exactly someone making a snap decision based on a shocking violent incident in MOO.

When the heat increased, he recruited Kinks and Rabbit to assist. He really believes he can get folks feeling compassion for him. Not me, I keep that for the Bosma's, Babcock, and friends and relatives of Wayne.

He won't give it up.
"“I set about to hide everything I could. I tried to hide the truck, I tried to cover up all the evidence that I could cover up and in doing that, what I didn’t take into account — "

He initially hid the Truck in the Hanger where he asked others to assist in converting it for his trip. Not exactly someone making a snap decision based on a shocking violent incident in MOO.

When the heat increased, he recruited Kinks and Rabbit to assist. He really believes he can get folks feeling compassion for him. Not me, I keep that for the Bosma's, Babcock, and friends and relatives of Wayne.

Absolutely unbelievable, what a piece of work he is. Or piece of somethin!

I was looking forward to hearing his sentence today...I’m disappointed to hear we’re still going to have to wait. I can only hope the delay is causing him some misery and worry in the meantime.

Grrrr, DM was found guilty. Just get on with it and give him a consecutive sentence. How many more taxpayers dollars need to be spent on this ?

I'm really disappointed, along with the rest of you, with today's events. <sigh>

Pillay says that aside from the other two murder convictions, Millard has no criminal record.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

(Pillay is really grasping at straws here. He's making it sound like the two other murder convictions are akin to parking tickets, IMO. SMH)

Pillay says that aside from the other two murder convictions, Millard has no criminal record.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

(Pillay is really grasping at straws here. He's making it sound like the two other murder convictions are akin to parking tickets, IMO. SMH)
I mean come on, we have heard all about this guy's lifetime career as a thief and drug dealer. Who is he trying to kid???

The judge asks Millard if he has anything to say. He rises and says, "The facts of the other cases are very much in dispute," but otherwise, he does not.
by Adam Carter 12:43 PM

That's it for today. We'll be back on Dec. 18 for the decision.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

The judge asks Millard if he has anything to say. He rises and says, "The facts of the other cases are very much in dispute," but otherwise, he does not.
by Adam Carter 12:43 PM

That's it for today. We'll be back on Dec. 18 for the decision.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

Sorry Dellen, what's there to dispute? You're a piece of and we as tax payers have to pay for you to be in prison the rest of your life. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back