TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. LEA would not normally do that. Especially in this case. Family members and Private Investigators have emerged themselves into this investigation from
I sent a message to hopefully find out some kind of timeline for verifying insiders

Let me know what it takes .beem waiting awhile

Hi all

(Snipped)

We also seem to have some "insider" information being presented. A user must be formally confirmed as a "Verified Insider" (VI) to post information without a supporting link. Otherwise posters are expected to share their opinions/speculations, and provide a link as evidence for a fact.

Thanks
Whiskers

According to the red, it can be shared as speculation or opinions.

Okay I have a totally off subject question. Is there any way to get a app for this? Something that notifies me whenever I get a message. Also the layout of this site is kind of odd to me. I'm not really even sure if I am navigating it correctly. I mean I might do but, there has to be a better way.

Okay I have a totally off subject question. Is there any way to get a app for this? Something that notifies me whenever I get a message. Also the layout of this site is kind of odd to me. I'm not really even sure if I am navigating it correctly. I mean I might do but, there has to be a better way.
You can changes the settings to get email notifications every time someone posts in a thread you follow. When you hit watch thread at the top of the page a box springs up to confirm. Inside that box you can check the email notifications.

The format for this forum was changed in May. We used to be able to use the Tapatalk app to follow it. There is no app now unfortunately.

Also here is a thread with FAQs on how to use this forum. It’s very informative.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Theory:

I think the girls left to go shopping. They went to Army Navy and then I think they made another stop, maybe to invite someone else or whatever. I think they walked in on something they were not suppose to see. I think that maybe Rachel being newly married and outspoken said she was going to talk. They had to go. I don't think they ever left the house/place they were. I think the car was then drove to SS and parked. I think the letter was to point people away from the actual scene and to give the perps time to clean up. No stranger danger. No serial killers and no TT.

Also, women kill, it might not be a guy.

My issue with any theories that they were harmed at another location, is why risk moving the car? Wouldn’t it be easier and safer to ditch the car somewhere? I think that whatever happened, happened in that parking lot. I don’t think they ever made it into the mall.

My issue with any theories that they were harmed at another location, is why risk moving the car? Wouldn’t it be easier and safer to ditch the car somewhere? I think that whatever happened, happened in that parking lot. I don’t think they ever made it into the mall.
Something I've thought about... My teenagers used to park their truck/car in a grocery store parking lot when they would meet up with friends and all ride in the same vehicle to go do something together... And they would always park at the far end of the lot, away from the store...

Perps often move cars in order to misdirect the investigation. Suppose the car was at the perp's house; moving it would be far less risky than leaving it where it was.
-
I've been following another case where the perp abducted the victim, an acquaintance who had rejected his advances, by pretending that his car was broken down and asking for a ride home. It's believed that he murdered her inside his house, but he moved her vehicle to her apartment complex in order to mislead LE.
-
Many people have followed the Jennifer Kesse case; they have the perp on video parking her car in a random location.
-
There have been many similar cases; perps move cars all the time.
-
Maybe these girls were approached by someone whom one of them knew slightly, like the tooth collector, and he asked them for a ride home. He would have waited until he was inside the vehicle to take control, so no one would have witnessed anything that seemed amiss.
-
If this was a stranger abduction, and—suspending my previous thoughts on the letter for a moment—if that stranger wrote the letter, then that would be a perp who got off on messing with LE and the families. (DeBardeleben does strike me as the type who might do that.) Such a perp might have approached LE or family members at the mall that night, asking what was going in or offering to help with the search.

Perps often move cars in order to misdirect the investigation. Suppose the car was at the perp's house; moving it would be far less risky than leaving it where it was.
-
I've been following another case where the perp abducted the victim, an acquaintance who had rejected his advances, by pretending that his car was broken down and asking for a ride home. It's believed that he murdered her inside his house, but he moved her vehicle to her apartment complex in order to mislead LE.
-
Many people have followed the Jennifer Kesse case; they have the perp on video parking her car in a random location.
-
-
Maybe these girls were approached by someone whom one of them knew slightly, like the tooth collector, and he asked them for a ride home. He would have waited until he was inside the vehicle to take control, so no one would have witnessed anything that seemed amiss.
-
If this was a stranger abduction, and—suspending my previous thoughts on the letter for a moment—if that stranger wrote the letter, then that would be a perp who got off on messing with LE and the families. (DeBardeleben does strike me as the type who might do that.) Such a perp might have approached LE or family members at the mall that night, asking what was going in or offering to help with the search.

Yep.

-
-
-
-
-
That is not Debardeleben's handwriting. Imo. You can watch documentaries or even Google him and see examples. Unless, he was still married to the chick that would assist him in his sadistic deeds.

The exact locations of all adults for the entire day, without a doubt. I believe that would be the defining piece of information in this case.

I've heard conflicting stories like CA had a chemo treatment and his wife went to hep, as well as he was at the shop.

One mom working. Another unknown am absentee dad. Other parents, haven't heard anything.

Work out from there. Further removed relatives? Family friends? Employees from shop? DA's ex bf?

Relationships strained with any of these peeps?

Any close people or any of the girls touched by drugs? Other shady dealings, like at car tracks?

Perhaps we are shooting in the dark with the sanitized version of this story. Unless the nitty gritty can be discussed without trampling toes, nothing will be solved.

I'll shut up.

I've heard conflicting stories like CA had a chemo treatment and his wife went to hep, as well as he was at the shop.

One mom working. Another unknown am absentee dad. Other parents, haven't heard anything.

Work out from there. Further removed relatives? Family friends? Employees from shop? DA's ex bf?

Relationships strained with any of these peeps?

Any close people or any of the girls touched by drugs? Other shady dealings, like at car tracks?

Perhaps we are shooting in the dark with the sanitized version of this story. Unless the nitty gritty can be discussed without trampling toes, nothing will be solved.

I'll shut up.

Yes. This case is going nowhere without any new information.

Things I'd like to find out:
WHEN did TT buy a share in CA's shop?
WHERE did he get the money? (Was he of age to get his inheritance? I think not but have no source. Also same with his child's portion. Not much left)
WHO else worked at the shop? WHO were associates near shop on W Division who might have helped a perp?
WHEN did shop go under? Was CA in tax trouble?
WHAT were the T's finances like, especially after the big shop buyout?
WHY might there be friction between the generous newlywed and ailing CA with a failing business?
HOW sick was CA? HOW did chemo affect him? HOW was he handling a terminal diagnosis?

Did Rachel run from a stressed family situation into a situation she couldn't handle?

In looking at their lives from what I can learn I'd investigate these things, to better understand the dynamics of the situation.

I hinted at a few others previously, drugs being one. If this played into whatever happened LE has kept it close, but would undercover operations that got an informant into a pickle be revealed? Maybe silence is telling?

Problems and dissension could be caused regarding children in divorces. No evidence of such except for the vagueness of facts surrounding the whereabouts of the small one.

Mods strike this down if it's too many questions. I am, however, needing to sort this out in my head, and I'm wondering if it can be discussed and facts ferreted out.

Yes. This case is going nowhere without any new information.

Work out from there. Further removed relatives? Not an issue in this case
Family friends? Employees from shop? DA's ex bf? Which one? lol

Relationships strained with any of these peeps? Rachel had a strained relationship with her parents.

Any close people or any of the girls touched by drugs? It was rampant in the seventies, it was there in at least one family.
Other shady dealings, like at car tracks? They were involved with dirt track racing in the Arnold/Wilson families.

That's the problem, you can't talk about the nitty gritty without stepping on the most important toes. LE

I'll shut up.

I think TT's side is what's been missing all these years. I hope it can bring a little bit a clarity to this story. I don't know that it'll find the girls or even let people know what happened to them But I do know a lot of different stories have circulated concerning him. His version has never changed. Unlike the many different versions that have been told by RA. Just waiting til we can share his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288