Found Safe OH - Emery Seals 6 mos, Cleveland Heights, 17 Nov 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
AMBER ALERT | Police searching for missing 6-month-old child

[...]

According to police, the child's mother took the child from her home on Noble road around 7 a.m. Authorities said the mother, 26-year-old Alexis C. Barnes has a mental condition that "impacts her ability" to care for her child.

Authorities said Barnes left the home on foot with the child.

The child was last seen wearing an orange and gray striped hat, matching pajamas and a furry coat.

Authorities said the mother is about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 137 pounds.

upload_2018-11-17_23-44-26.jpeg

Amber Alert for missing Cleveland-area infant
This happened Saturday morning at 2649 Noble Road Apt. #6, Cleveland Heights, OH.
Emery was removed from the custody of Alexis in July 2018 due Alexis' mental condition which impacts her ability to exercise appropriate care for the infant. Custody was subsequently granted to the Cuyahoga County Division of Family Services. At this time it believed that Alexis is not taking her medication.

Based on the psychiatric issues from which Alexis suffers, along with her inability to care for Emergy and current weather conditions, there is concern for the safety and well-being of Emery.

Cleveland Heights Police

AMBER Alert Issued

Emery Seals, six month old girl, was abducted by his mother, 26 year old Alexis Barnes, this morning fro 2649 Noble Road. Alexis lost custody of Emery in July due to her inability to care for the child. Alexis is considered mentally unstable and unable to care for Emery and therefore there is concern for her well-being and at risk of being harmed. Emery was last seen wearing a white/orange/gray hat and outfit with a fluffy white coat. Alexis was last seen in a black robe so it is possible she could change clothes. No description of a vehicle at this time. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Cleveland Heights Police Department at 216-321-1234.

upload_2018-11-18_1-39-48.pngupload_2018-11-18_1-40-1.png

She was wearing a robe, so that sounds to me like this was a very last minute decision vs. planned (though I suppose she could have had clothes on underneath... Disrobe and be in different clothing instantly) or the mental instability could make the robe irrelevant in terms of planning or not) but my gut tells me that she won't be able to get far/last long if she didn't have a plan or arrange help ahead of time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back