Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if they will confirm friends and family are not suspects or warn people to be careful?

Yes bear! If there is a shark attack then the beach is closed until further notice, yes?
If there is a degree of danger associated with this beach and area then I'm sure there should be public warnings.
I'd hate to think another innocent girl may be hurt.

Or have they got the perp and all is now safe.

Okay anyone good at maps? I’d like to see the places mentioned in the press conference in relation to where she lived and where she was found.

Lake Placid, a suburb of Cairns. Lake Placid is the entrance to the Barron Gorge National Park

Caravonica, also a suburb of Cairns 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) from the City Centre

Much to think about, at the 8:25-8:30 Mark, it sounds like they may have someone in mind and are appealing to people/s who know information subtly to talk. SO much I want to say but don't have the time right now, looking forward to reading all your thoughts.

I also wanted to say, The detective managed that very well she was as factual as she could be given what she was allowed to say but also seemed really approachable. Hopefully it will encourage people to come forward.

I'm getting the impression the perpetrator is a person unknown to Toyah. If so it will be a tough case to solve and I wish the police all the luck in the world. The monster who did this needs to be in a cage.

I note there was no mention of DNA this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong