TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozoner- I understand your frustration. However, I can guarantee they have a suspect or 2. However, that isn’t enough. Without the physical evidence and/or bodies, bringing it to trial becomes a risk. Remember, you can’t be tried twice for the same crime.
There are ways they can proceed. If they've zeroed in on one particular suspect, they might as well roll the dice and go to trial with what they have, assuming the perp is still alive. They're not likely to find any additional evidence at this point.
-
If their prime suspect is dead, then they have no reason not to go public with their theory of the case.
-
I would love to know whether Mr. Wilson's suspect is alive and walking the streets, alive but already in prison for another crime, or dead.

Confused?[/QUO
Ozoner- I understand your frustration. However, I can guarantee they have a suspect or 2. However, that isn’t enough. Without the physical evidence and/or bodies, bringing it to trial becomes a risk. Remember, you can’t be tried twice for the same crime.
Yes you can't try them twice but after 44 years you can't try them once if all the suspects are dead.

Question: If you even thought you knew who had kidnapped your daughter and probably worse, could anything but someone being dead stop you from going after them?
Some people could. Look at the JBR case. Somebody's got to know. I can think of scenarios in the Missing Trio too that might leave families in denial or not looking at things clearly.

I've read a lot about Rachel, some about Renee, but what about Julie? The youngest of the 3 and younger sister to Renee's boyfriend. Did she have friends her age? How was her home life? Did she need to be protected from someone and may have confided in Renee about this?

Perhaps, if she was being abused in some way and the perp felt she had told or may tell the older girls, they all had to go.

The girls may have known something or had accidentally seen something they shouldn't have. Just spitballing.

I've read a lot about Rachel, some about Renee, but what about Julie? The youngest of the 3 and younger sister to Renee's boyfriend. Did she have friends her age? How was her home life? Did she need to be protected from someone and may have confided in Renee about this?

Perhaps, if she was being abused in some way and the perp felt she had told or may tell the older girls, they all had to go.

The girls may have known something or had accidentally seen something they shouldn't have. Just spitballing.

Hmmm.’interesting

Let's face facts. A 9 year old obviously precocious enough to insinuate herself into going with the older girls might open doors they shouldn't. Or, investigate things they might. which could lead to things they shouldn't.
Nothing is meant by this statement simply a thought. I did not know them, but was a mother of 9 year olds, And a grandmother a few more times. A 9 yr. old can really feel grown-up on an adventure.
I would be hesitant to send a 9 year old child with teenage, "Young" teenage girls. Just imagine how many times that poor mother thought of that.
She had to take that to her grave with her living with it everyday. Who could stand the torment that she went through? Heartbreaking.

<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it has been removed>
I've been deeply involved and am friends with family members so I'm all about finding the truth. <modsnip - alluding> So it's very disheartening to work for something so long with such results that's been happening lately.

The girls need to continue to be up front, the total focus, and the truth to be brought forth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member