Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart breaks for what SW and the girls had to go through. Just beyond words. So glad the Prosecutor gave such a detailed timeline and so much evidence. What is the world made CW think he could get away with this? Calling the school, a realtor? How could he explain that?

I don't understand who made the comment about one tank being emptier, and about the sound one of the girls made to hit the oil.

And. if Bella was scratched on entry to the tank, and if blonde hair was found on one of the hatches, this must mean that they were dumped without being in plastic bags.

I saw embarrassment and shame.

Good. I hope he feels that way for the rest of his life. I don't think he can feel for anyone other than himself, however. Embarrassment and shame might be as close as it gets. He premeditated this entire crime and then lied to the cameras with a smile on his face. How could he? How could he not feel anything for his flesh and blood babies? For his wife who was trying to save their marriage? It baffles... There are no answers. MOO.

So, this was the evidence that I heard:
  • Shanann was strangled, but no other injuries (specifically, hyoid bone intact)
  • Bella was smothered and had defensive wounds (several bites to her tongue and a torn frenulum)
  • Cece was smothered with no other injuries
  • He texted his coworkers the night before that "he would take care of the site"
  • He was acting normally when the coworkers arrived at the site later in the day
  • He had several searches for jewelry, vacation destinations, etc for NK
  • He unenrolled the children from school
  • He contacted a realtor about selling the house
  • He was seen going to the truck three times on the neighbor's camera
  • Shanann had sent him books about repairing their marriage - that book was thrown in the trash

I don't understand who made the comment about one tank being emptier, and about the sound one of the girls made to hit the oil.

And. if Bella was scratched on entry to the tank, and if blonde hair was found on one of the hatches, this must mean that they were dumped without being in plastic bags.

It was Chris Watts - he told LE he thought one tank was fuller than the other, because of the difference in 'splashing' sound the girls bodies made as they landed in the oil.

So, this was the evidence that I heard:
  • Shanann was strangled, but no other injuries (specifically, hyoid bone intact)
  • Bella was smothered and had defensive wounds (several bites to her tongue and a torn frenulum)
  • Cece was smothered with no other injuries
  • He texted his coworkers the night before that "he would take care of the site"
  • He was acting normally when the coworkers arrived at the site later in the day
  • He had several searches for jewelry, vacation destinations, etc for NK
  • He unenrolled the children from school
  • He contacted a realtor about selling the house
  • He was seen going to the truck three times on the neighbor's camera
  • Shanann had sent him books about repairing their marriage - that book was thrown in the trash
Excellent recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member