Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was blind-sided. She had no chance to fight back. MOO
The DA was absolutely right. Had this been a spontaneous act of rage, Shanann would have born the brunt of a knock-down-drag-out fight.

The fact that she only had strangulation wounds, tells us that she was caught unaware.

She was dead before she ever walked in the door that night.

A clean slate and freedom.

No child support.

Financial freedom.

No responsibilities.

A brand new life.

Fortunately he will get nothing that he hoped for, and will live the rest of his life in misery.

Hopefully it is a long one.
You forgot hate. He blamed and hated all of them for taking his freedom away and forcing him to be responsible.

The DA was absolutely right. Had this been a spontaneous act of rage, Shanann would have born the brunt of a knock-down-drag-out fight.

The fact that she only had strangulation wounds, tells us that she was caught unaware.

She was dead before she ever walked in the door that night.
100% agreed. And the kids were going to die. All premeditated. I think he either strangled SW from behind or held her down with his body. It looks like each suffered only briefly - but I was hoping for heavy sedation. Looks like that hope was dashed. IMO

Judge Kopcow: Words that come to mind when I hear the evidence in this case are a senseless crime and the viciousness of the crime, and equally aggravating in this court’s determination is the despicable act of disposing of the bodies in the manner in which they were done in this case.

I’ve been a judicial officer now for - starting my 17th year - and I could objectively say that this is perhaps the most inhumane and vicious crime that I have handled out of the thousands of cases that I have seen, and nothing less than a maximum sentence would be appropriate, and anything less than the maximum sentence would depreciate the seriousness of this offence.

I think forgiveness is a beautiful thing, but you’ve got to work through your horror and anger to get there, first, and for a transgression as heinous as these murders, that would take longer than a few days

You forgot hate. He blamed and hated all of them for taking his freedom away and forcing him to be responsible.
I think as Chris refuses to communicate with them they knew they would forgive him one day, but wanted him to hear it.

It's very short and appears consistent with his handwriting. It simply says "To Whom it may concern, If anyone gets this letter, I would never do anything to hurt myself or my children or my wife. If anything happens to me, please investigate my wife. Chris Watts"

So significant, that even in this letter he comes first.

ETA - it was dated 8/6/18

This guy is dumber than a brick.

I can’t believe people fell for this. This “secret evidence” was alluded to so many times. Come on guys. Murderers lie, it’s what they do.

A clean slate and freedom.

No child support.

Financial freedom.

No responsibilities.

A brand new life.

Fortunately he will get nothing that he hoped for, and will live the rest of his life in misery.

Hopefully it is a long one.

But you lose your own babies. You cause untold suffering to two families including your own. It's not like he can waltz into a new life free and clear. The constant questions and reminders and crying relations. And media. And police.

These weirdos are simply defective. I will never get it.

I don't understand, folks. I asked this at the beginning. Why not divorce? I'm back to that.

The DA mentioned it. I wish the judge had so future annihilators would maybe listen?

Perhaps he couldn't face his wife being upset. But why the kids? How is death preferable?
He didn't want to pay child support or be bothered with the family any more. They were simply toys he grew tired of. May he rot for eternity. Forgiveness my *advertiser censored**.

I am not a body language expert, but I found it curious how he slumped in the chair, his shoulders went up and his head hung depending on who was speaking at the podium. It was different for the Rzucek's, more so for his parents, and I think I saw some anger/defiance as Orourke and the judge spoke. Interested in seeing body language videos on this if they come about.

I can't respect a forgiveness journey that took about 48 hours after deciding he did indeed slaughter his babies. Nope, can't do it.
It won't work like that, offering forgiveness and actually feeling it are different things. His parents will suffer a long time, along with Shanann's familyand many others. imo

But you lose your own babies. You cause untold suffering to two families including your own. It's not like he can waltz into a new life free and clear. The constant questions and reminders and crying relations. And media. And police.

These weirdos are simply defective. I will never get it.
Absolutely defective and because of that I don’t think this will haunt him. Christian Longo saids he knows what he did is horrible and disgusting but he does not feel any guilt.

Escaping all responsibility? Just trying to think of why he would do this if there is even an explanation for it.
He didn’t want to have to keep seeing them again, for the reat of his life. He didn’t want to pay alimony. He didn’t want to pay child support for 3 kids, and the girls might not have been the healthiest in his mind. Coats more money. He wanted someone younger and different who didn’t know his nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288