Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK as far as the letter goes: He's implicating Shannan, so he cooked up the 'Shannan did it' story weeks before the murders, but once the murders went down, he knew the evidence would not support that story, so he hid the bodies and cooked up the 'she took them' story, then went back to the original story once they were found, hoping the letter would somehow prove his story above the forensic evidence. (Edit: Nevermind, letter fake).

Last edited:
NUA had said SW had said CW was checked out - not showing her affection or showing affection to the girls. He probably had this planned and was pulling back. I guess I had mostly thought this plan came together over the weekend, but it sounds like it may have been in the works for a bit. Not that more planning time made him any more clever. Who does this and who does this and thinks they can get away with it.

I'm not seeing suicide but I could be wrong I think he thinks he can still play the pity card to his adoring fans.

Absolutely, if he can survive prison, which would entail putting enough suspicion on SW at least among fellow prisoners that he 'didn't kill the girls,' but took the wrap, he might survive in there. He may even get married to one such 'fan' have steady letters, and visits, maybe even a conjugal, I am not sure how prison works..

CW will end up just fine...sociopath's adapt to anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82