Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
He killed his wife and daughters ‘for a fresh start,’ a prosecutor said. He’ll spend the rest of his life in prison.

““You buried my daughter Shanann in a shallow grave and then you put Bella and Celeste in huge containers with crude oil, you heartless monster,” Frank Rzucek told the court as his son-in-law sat behind him clenching and unclenching his jaw, having already pleaded guilty to the murders.

“I hope you see that every time you close your eyes at night,” he said.“
How many times do you think we said this on these threads?!:

“His motive was simple, your honor,” Rourke said. “He had a desire for a fresh start.”

““You may have taken their bodies from me, but you will never take their love from me,” said Rzucek. “You monster thought you would get away with his. I don’t know how. The cameras do not lie. You carried them out like trash. Yes, I’ve seen the videotape.”

Shanann's brother, Frank Rzucek Jr., added: "There isn't a day that goes by that I don't cry for my family. They were my whole world. Why would you do this?...What kind of person slaughters the people that love them the most?"
“You may have taken their bodies from me, but you will never take their love from me,” said Rzucek. “You monster thought you would get away with his. I don’t know how. The cameras do not lie. You carried them out like trash. Yes, I’ve seen the videotape.”

Shanann's brother, Frank Rzucek Jr., added: "There isn't a day that goes by that I don't cry for my family. They were my whole world. Why would you do this?...What kind of person slaughters the people that love them the most?"”

Christopher Watts, Colorado man who killed pregnant wife, 2 kids sentenced

“"Prison is too good for you," Shanann's dad, Frank Rzucek, told the court at the hearing, also calling Watts a "heartless monster."“

Snip

"”We begged the district attorney to spare your life," Shanann's brother, Frankie Rzucek, told the court. "... because we believe no one has the right to take the life of another, even someone like you."”

Christopher Watts will serve 3 life sentences for murdering wife Shanann, 2 daughters

Wow, the DA and police know nothing about the letter. If it was falsified, I hope that person is brought to light!

I am disturbed the mistress deleted her texts with CW before going to the police. I do not believe she had anything to do with the murders but I now wonder if she knew he was married, etc. not that I guess it matters.

I remember the DA saying that Chris has contacted the school ahead of time where the girls were to start and told them the girls would not be attending that school. The DA said that is so they weren't missed by the school so the school wouldn't be looking for them -- that was to give Chris more time before police were involved.
That's premeditation and planning right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson