Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one coming forward with video?

Even with a personal visit from the FBI and desperate plead from LE?

Why? Nobody wanting to help find her?

I don’t get it. I’ve seen people post and share their video on NextDoor without hesitation.
I think it could be fear of retaliation, guilt or just plain apathy. Chilling!!

I don’t get it.

Because whomever is in that video scaees them more. They have children to protect, are terrified of retaliation and don’t have means to get out of that area. The reward needs to be clarified that they will protect who comes forward & relocate them. JMO

Because whomever is in that video scaees them more. They have children to protect, are terrified of retaliation and don’t have means to get out of that area. The reward needs to be clarified that they will protect who comes forward & relocate them. JMO
Why do I keep hearing in my head "it's not my job"?

Rochelle Metzger (@RochelleFox46) | Twitter
Rochelle Metzger on Twitter | 3:29 PM (EST) - 19 Nov 2018 from Charlotte, NC

KEEP HER FACE OUT THERE: Today marks two weeks since 13-year-old #HaniaAguilar was abducted from outside her home. The FBI says they're desperately trying to locate additional surveillance video in certain areas. @FOX46News ➡️

(Rochelle Metzger added,)
FBI expands surveillance request for abducted NC teen

Morgan Fogarty (@MorganFogarty) | Twitter
Morgan Fogarty on Twitter | 3:37 PM (EST) - 19 Nov 2018 from Charlotte, NC

TWO WEEKS since 13yo Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside her Lumberton home.

Time is running out to gather possible video evidence.

Why aren’t people contacting the FBI?

What if it was your child?
#FindHania

READ >>>
DsZI9DGXcAAyq0Q.jpg DsZI9AZWkAE7DuN.jpg

I wonder if it's a case of people ARE coming forth with video, but LE just hasn't seen on any video that which can further the investigation?

Or, perhaps being a trailer park and several nearby, as well as being a rural area there aren't as many cameras as one might expect in a residential neighborhood/subdivision? Maybe that could be a reason as well.

Maybe that’s what happening- but they’re not saying “keep sending us your videos, etc”.

To me it sounds like FBI/LE is pissed the community has time to talk smack on FB or wherever - but can’t be bothered to make a courtesy phone call back after leaving a business card or personal visit. Least you could do is say “I don’t have cameras or they’re broken”.

I don’t see FBI making repeated visits or requests to residences where they know there are no visible cameras or video recording device.

So everyone is scared of someone they don’t know? The mystery man in the video?
Or known person in the trailer park?

Maybe that’s what happening- but they’re not saying “keep sending us your videos, etc”.

To me it sounds like FBI/LE is pissed the community has time to talk smack on FB or wherever - but can’t be bothered to make a courtesy phone call back after leaving a business card or personal visit. Least you could do is say “I don’t have cameras or they’re broken”.

I don’t see FBI making repeated visits or requests to residences where they know there are no visible cameras or video recording device.

So everyone is scared of someone they don’t know? The mystery man in the video?
Or known person in the trailer park?

^^THIS!! The roads the FBI specifically mention are busy ones. IMO, they are appealing to businesses. It’s seems like no one is interested because it’s “not my problem” but how are things ever going to get better if you don’t do your part.
(It is ironic, like you stated earlier, how people are always eager to share a disparaging video of someone but can’t turn over some video tapes or look at them during a specific time frame and look for a green Ford??)

I wonder if it's a case of people ARE coming forth with video, but LE just hasn't seen on any video that which can further the investigation?

Or, perhaps being a trailer park and several nearby, as well as being a rural area there aren't as many cameras as one might expect in a residential neighborhood/subdivision? Maybe that could be a reason as well.

I think this may be the case. Unless it's a business, residents living there may not have security cameras. However, unfortunately there is an amount of distrust between residents and LE, there and everywhere.

Also, is anyone on here seeing the negative social media LE keeping referring to? Is it negative toward the family, Hania or something else?

Rochelle Metzger (@RochelleFox46) | Twitter
Rochelle Metzger on Twitter | 3:29 PM (EST) - 19 Nov 2018 from Charlotte, NC

KEEP HER FACE OUT THERE: Today marks two weeks since 13-year-old #HaniaAguilar was abducted from outside her home. The FBI says they're desperately trying to locate additional surveillance video in certain areas. @FOX46News ➡️

(Rochelle Metzger added,)
FBI expands surveillance request for abducted NC teen

Morgan Fogarty (@MorganFogarty) | Twitter
Morgan Fogarty on Twitter | 3:37 PM (EST) - 19 Nov 2018 from Charlotte, NC

TWO WEEKS since 13yo Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside her Lumberton home.

Time is running out to gather possible video evidence.

Why aren’t people contacting the FBI?

What if it was your child?
#FindHania

READ >>>
View attachment 156341 View attachment 156343
It seems much much longer than two weeks.

I’m leaning toward it’s not so much HIM they are scared of. If they are here illegally, they probably aren’t keen on invititing law enforcement for a visit. Or the poverty level prevents most from affording security cameras? It’s so baffling.

I don’t get it. I’ve seen people post and share their video on NextDoor without hesitation.
Exactly. My dog was taken from our gated front yard and my neighbors all reviewed their surveillance footage. We caught the puppy thief and ended up getting our dog back because of my neighbors video.

How could people be anything less than cooperative when a little girl is missing?!

I think a mom, sister, girlfriend, buddy is suspicious of someone but is either in denial or in protection mode. We've seen that in other cases, regardless of whether the community in general is reluctant to deal with LE.

Did someone come home with scratches after Hania went missing? Did someone appear at a time or location he wouldn't normally be that morning? Did someone miss work that day? Did someone in the area change morning routines?

There is a chance this perp could strike again....very important to call in a tip to save someone else.

jmo
Could be. But how on earth would a woman let this mother suffer so profoundly and not call it in. I just don’t get that. Unless she is trash also. Well I guess she must be!

Missed it somehow....what video?

Exactly. My dog was taken from our gated front yard and my neighbors all reviewed their surveillance footage. We caught the puppy thief and ended up getting our dog back because of my neighbors video.

How could people be anything less than cooperative when a little girl is missing?!
Do you live in Lumberton? Seems to be a diverse area.

Do you live in Lumberton? Seems to be a diverse area.
No. I live in a large city. Dogs are stolen frequently where I live.

The residents in Lumberton may very well not have surveillance cameras. However, these business owners can’t make a phone call and say either, we have no cameras or they were not working? I could see residents being fearful of the authorities (or possibly the perp). But business owners? Seems odd unless everyone in Lumberton is aware of a notorious band of criminals and violent individuals that are behind this.

I’m just at a loss why no one has come forward.
#1- a true stranger abduction
#2- fear

Randomly coming upon a running vehicle with a child in it in the middle of a trailer park a 1-1000 chance. I’m by NO means blaming Hania. Maybe she was watched. Maybe no one is talking due to lack of trust in LE or other issues. But the person who took her didn’t just show up in Robeson County...

Both Hania and Jayme are still missing! It's not only heartbreaking and frustrating it's also one of the few cases I've followed of missing teens where there have been no sightings and LE hasn't been able to come up with anything substantial from their investigation. No possible motive, not a clue as to whether the abductions were targeted or random. Why were these innocent girls taken??

It's as if both girls vanished into thin air. I keep writing and deleting because my thoughts are so dark. I'll just say I hope both girls are alive and will be found soon.

Thanks to all of you for continuing to brainstorm the possibilities - I'm out of any constructive theories so I appreciate hearing what y'all have to say.

Both Hania and Jayme are still missing! It's not only heartbreaking and frustrating it's also one of the few cases I've followed of missing teens where there have been no sightings and LE hasn't been able to come up with anything substantial from their investigation. No possible motive, not a clue as to whether the abductions were targeted or random. Why were these innocent girls taken??

It's as if both girls vanished into thin air. I keep writing and deleting because my thoughts are so dark. I'll just say I hope both girls are alive and will be found soon.

Thanks to all of you for continuing to brainstorm the possibilities - I'm out of any constructive theories so I appreciate hearing what y'all have to say.
Both cases have been so hard and frustrating..... abducters getting better? Family, you kind of know right away...but these girls..I just don’t know anymore what too think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks