Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine the conversation with LE when that subject came up, why he would volunteer that grotesque observation. I got the idea he was out there with LE, did you? In the tank farm area.
Same here, I don’t know how they don’t react in the moment to hearing those type of things.

Well he killed 4 people. Adult sons listen to their mothers. I know, I have three. It did not help their marriage with his mother being negative toward Shanann. Don't tell me that didn't set the ball rolling AND being gone 6 weeks, a long time.
I love that the sides of his hair are now grey, and his face is drawn.
In a few more weeks, he will be the guy, we saw, giving a 'talk on saving your marriage': something he was not interested in, as wanted to move on, and dispose his entire family.
Mr Dull, a fatty, who is very bland and boring is soon happening.
MOO.

He did look pretty rough today, poor thing. I think he’s lost weight too but he may go back to his old chubby self in time if he survives.

A few days ago I left a review for the podcast on FB. I notice now they have many bad reviews.

Where are you seeing her posting? The FB and Twitter pages have nothing new on them?
I left one too, and reported them to ITunes before they were kicked offline. They are getting skewered by other groups.

One thing that has floated thru my mind over the last 3 months, how many women and couples deal unsuccessfully with infertility, yet someone with 2 really beautiful kids and another one on the way can just literally snuff out their lives and throw them away, like Mr Ruzchek said, like nothing more than garbage. :(

I think bras are extremely comfortable. Without one I feel like my puppies are just awkwardly flapping in the breeze. :D:p

In all seriousness though, I think he strangled her as she slept and straddled her either face down or incapacitated her immediately somehow. She would've fought.

I’ve seen both, but took the entire picture (underwear and no pants) into account.

I don’t know what was normal for her, but those sound like bedclothes as opposed to what she was wearing earlier.

But yes. We are getting a full rundown of what people sleep in.

Is it unusual that I sleep in a onesie?
:D:eek:o_O

I left one too, and reported them to ITunes before they were kicked offline. They are getting skewered by other groups.
After posting that fake, gruesome "autopsy" they should be kicked off all the podcast apps. Anyway I can't think of anything they'll have of interest now. They can still bash SW and be sycophants for CW, I don't care.

A few days ago I left a review for the podcast on FB. I notice now they have many bad reviews.

Where are you seeing her posting? The FB and Twitter pages have nothing new on them?
I’m getting this from other people who are listening.

You couldn’t pay me enough to tune in, I’d end up breaking my phone.

PRESSER: (Parts only)

Social media rumours

Rourke: I’m glad you used the word rumour because the vast majority of what we saw on social media was just that, false rumour. I’m not aware of any other confirmed relationships that the investigation covered which would offer any insight into why this occurred other than the one – the girlfriend that I talked about.

Interviews

I can generally tell you that the investigation included interviews of all of Shan’ann’s co-workers, all of her close friends, relatives, co-workers of the defendant, relationships of the defendant, neighbours, family members of both Shan’ann and the defendant. A long, long list of interviews.

The End.

I'm going to slowly crawl down the hallway and get into bed I'm totally knackered.

G'night Judi. Thanks for all the recaps of the presser!

Ok I’m done taking notes.

Last one.

“How and why? I don’t think he’ll ever answer those questions.... I don’t think he will ever tell us. I don’t think he will give an honest assessment of why he did what he did, how he did what he did...”

-Rourke / PC / notes

Okay 6 and a half hours later...I know you guys already had all this transcribed like yesterday, but I want to be able to participate in these future discussions with knowledge, understanding and reference.

—-

As the last bit of orange sun falls behind the mountains...

RIP Shannan, Bella and CeCe.

I kind of hope that's true, because my thoughts are much worse.
That she barely (fought him off).
Her girls were dead.
Back in Thread 27, I asked about his porch interview comment …" so like she barely let me she barely got barely gotten into bed…". It is clear that this was a Freudian slip indicating when he killed her . I am still curious about the “...she barely let me...” part of that comment. Any thoughts about what this?

First post here. I couldn't read along any longer! With the news brought out today that CW texted a colleague to indicate he'd do the site visit the next day, a new possible scenario came to mind. Maybe his plan all along was to kill SW only. He may have even dug the grave prior to that night. Maybe there is some truth to the idea floating around that Bella woke up and became a witness, so CW "had" to kill her too. That could potentially explain Bella putting up a struggle (can anyone chime in if that makes sense or not?). She was awake. Then, he killed Celeste, who was sleeping and never quite woke up enough to struggle. MOO
the CW support club will cling to he killed shanann first.
the alternative makes it very hard to justify away

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members