TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been deeply involved and am friends with family members so I'm all about finding the truth. <modsnip - alluding> So it's very disheartening to work for something so long with such results that's been happening lately.

The girls need to continue to be up front, the total focus, and the truth to be brought forth.

Think how we must feel. Jerked every direction you could think of in this case for what's starting to push 50 years. Entire family's out here for all of you wonderful people to do what you wish with our reputations. And, nothing brings them back. Nothing allows for even one hug, it's hard to find a nice thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think he is one or ever was one. He had nothing to lose he could have admitted having something to do with the girls. Highly unlikely he was involved.
Why would he admit to that when he wouldn't admit to anything else? He didn't care what he did or didn't have to lose. He cared about torture, and how to use it best. If this was him, kudos. Because it's still torture.

I've been deeply involved and am friends with family members so I'm all about finding the truth. <modsnip - alluding> So it's very disheartening to work for something so long with such results that's been happening lately.

The girls need to continue to be up front, the total focus, and the truth to be brought forth.
I hope I put this right so I don't get in trouble..
so you are a very involved family Friend and want the girls left up front and main focus correct? <modsnip - discussing FB group>

Julie Ann is the most tragic because she was a pre-teen and looking forward to Santa in his winter suit.

I agree but I think all were excited about that years Christmas. Rachel being newly married with a stepson, Renee getting a ring from her boyfriend & of course Julie Ann
being young looking for Santa

<modsnip - quoted post removed >
I always try to treat everyone ( including straaaange people on threads) with politeness and respect. I have got "scroll and roll" down to a science....LOL !.... This case is hard to discuss "on top here" because of the rules ( which are good ones.... otherwise innocent people could be hurt). ....... I still hope all you "possible VIs " get approved. It could lead to a good polite more open discussion......MOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope I put this right so I don't get in trouble..
so you are a very involved family Friend and want the girls left up front and main focus correct? <modsnip - discussing FB group>
I was deeply involved. Haven't been in there in a long time after leaving for specific reasons regarding the money being raised. <modsnip - alluding >

I was deeply involved. Haven't been in there in a long time after leaving for specific reasons regarding the money being raised. <modsnip - alluding>
Then why are you here ?..... To keep an eye on others who are interested in justice for the girls ?......... There is not much to discover up on top here......MOO

To sleuth this very interesting case, which means the end result would be truth and justice for the girls........just like you.... You do write a lot like the mysterious veiled hints FWCat..... She came up with some good basic facts and she was very entertaining with her coy game playing at times.

<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it removed>
I don't want to tromp on toes, but I'd like to see this solved. I lived in FW at the time, as well as nearby burbs, raised kids there too. I would really like to know if there were serial murders of area girls etc. going on.

One girl was murdered right outside where I worked, and another friend senselessly killed who worked theee too.

Lots of weird things haunting left over from the times, before and subsequent years.

I don't want the offend anybody but it's time we know what was going on in the unsolved cases of the times. If this was a family crime it needs to be uncovered so we know if the last 44 years of the public collective unease have been justified.

I might add I bailed from DFW years ago. It's a mean place, in my estimation, although I don't mean to burst anyone's illusions of safety. But maybe my perceptions are skewed, if this was a domestic issue or some such explanation?

So, do they tell you if your post is unacceptable? I haven't seen any that looked bad to me but maybe I've missed things.

Really, I don't try to be prying and nosy, but it's hard to form an opinion if the realities of the situation are off limits, and I guarantee the public shares the memories of the crime.

When horrible things happen the reality is that people want to know, in part so they can gauge the crime against their own situations and hope they're safe.

The proof of this is the many posts I've read saying their parents tightened the reins, but maybe not enough. Twenty plus years later the Amber Alert began.

Bless DH for having the courage to brave public opinion and endure negative rumors to see this through.

<modsnip - reference to quoted post>I don't want to tromp on toes, but I'd like to see this solved. I lived in FW at the time, as well as nearby burbs, raised kids there too. I would really like to know if there were serial murders of area girls etc. going on.

One girl was murdered right outside where I worked, and another friend senselessly killed who worked theee too.

Lots of weird things haunting left over from the times, before and subsequent years.

I don't want the offend anybody but it's time we know what was going on in the unsolved cases of the times. If this was a family crime it needs to be uncovered so we know if the last 44 years of the public collective unease have been justified.

I might add I bailed from DFW years ago. It's a mean place, in my estimation, although I don't mean to burst anyone's illusions of safety. But maybe my perceptions are skewed, if this was a domestic issue or some such explanation?

So, do they tell you if your post is unacceptable? I haven't seen any that looked bad to me but maybe I've missed things.

Really, I don't try to be prying and nosy, but it's hard to form an opinion if the realities of the situation are off limits, and I guarantee the public shares the memories of the crime.

When horrible things happen the reality is that people want to know, in part so they can gauge the crime against their own situations and hope they're safe.

The proof of this is the many posts I've read saying their parents tightened the reins, but maybe not enough. Twenty plus years later the Amber Alert began.

Bless DH for having the courage to brave public opinion and endure negative rumors to see this through.

Gracie
The admins send you a private message

Do they notify you if they kill your post? I don't want to tromp on toes, but I'd like to see this solved. I lived in FW at the time, as well as nearby burbs, raised kids there too. I would really like to know if there were serial murders of area girls etc. going on.

Who is DH?

JMO

Whoever is responsible for whatever ultimately happened to the girls will most likely never pay a price for it. Just the simple fact of how many years have passed make it unlikely that the person(s) is/are still alive. But there are people that are still here and they deserve answers. They deserve some form of peace. And they deserve the constant questions and wondering to end. I absolutely think the answers are out there. They just need someone to take the first step. That's not easy. It's scary AF.

But like the saying goes...

Speak the truth. Even if your voice shakes.

Is TT and DH, the only involved parties that were adults at the time of the abduction - that are still alive ?
Any more nuclear family memebers that were adult at that time alive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10