Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can not really tell what she has on in the last airport picture. But the autopsy did not include that she had pants on so I think she was already in bed, hence no defense wounds. And on him either. She most likely never had a chance to fight him off but I doubt we will ever know.

I agree. I don't even think there was an emotional conversation that night. He's too sneaky and non-confrontational. I think even if she did try to talk about it, he put her off. "It's too late, just get some rest (or "I'm way too tired right now for that crap), we'll talk tomorrow". Then after she had drifted off as she laid on her left side, he climbed on top of her, pinning her arms under the blankets, and strangled her, primarily grasping her neck on her right side, cutting off the blood flow, which leads to loss of consciousness within seconds. She didn't have a fighting chance.

That's a very good point. His post-crime behavior. The very day of the murders (if he killed the girls early that morning), he's calling and disenrolling them from school.

Like he wiped his hands and said, "Ok. That's that! Next!"

This was no spur of the moment thing and no rage killing. He didn't love them.

Add that's scary! We saw the videos. He played with them. High fives them. Laughed at heir antics. Held them. They snuggled with him at times.

NOTHING concrete to suggest he didn't love them like any dad would!

These are shell people. He was acting. And used to it. It's true what Shanann's family said. He couldn't know love because you can't cast people you love aside that fast. You can dispose of your precious childrens' bodies like that if you love them.

It was all an act. So scary.
It is scary and it makes me wonder if he is a bonafide narcissist. NPD don’t actually love, they only love what and who suit them at the time. Maybe he was getting his narcissistic fill from NK and others (have those other affairs been confirmed or no?) and his family was no longer meeting his needs. A lot of people have NPD however most do not kill.

This has probably been discussed before but I’m wondering when SW knew there were marital problems. Maybe she thought things were good when she first left for NC and didn’t realize there was a problem until he came for a visit. If they were having marital problems before SW left and she wanted to work on their marriage, I’m not sure she’d want to stay away for so long.

We can not really tell what she has on in the last airport picture. But the autopsy did not include that she had pants on so I think she was already in bed, hence no defense wounds. And on him either. She most likely never had a chance to fight him off but I doubt we will ever know.

I personally wouldn’t have been comfortable sleeping in the clothes SW was wearing but I have done it the odd time when I’ve come home late and didn’t want to disturb my sleeping husband by turning on a light to change.

A tidbit from the Scott Peterson trial.
Remember his mother Jackie (who is just like Chris's mom Cindy IMO) she did ask if she could give an impact statement. Jacki Peterson said she is victim too because she lost a grandchild and her daughter-in-law. She was denied by the court but I believe she was denied because she absolutely did not believe Scott to be guilty.

That's why I was shocked when Chris' parents were allowed to make a statement because, IMO, they did not feel Chris was really guilty. It was all Shanann's fault.

However, somebody must have given the Watts a very serious talking to. They did not mention anything negative about Shanann.

BBM Maybe because the Watts had "living" grandchildren & Jackie's grandchild was still in the womb? (slippery slope of definitions)

A tidbit from the Scott Peterson trial.
Remember his mother Jackie (who is just like Chris's mom Cindy IMO) she did ask if she could give an impact statement. Jacki Peterson said she is victim too because she lost a grandchild and her daughter-in-law. She was denied by the court but I believe she was denied because she absolutely did not believe Scott to be guilty.

That's why I was shocked when Chris' parents were allowed to make a statement because, IMO, they did not feel Chris was really guilty. It was all Shanann's fault.

However, somebody must have given the Watts a very serious talking to. They did not mention anything negative about Shanann.
I watched the press conference again and the shorter guy (forget his name, but not the DA) answered the questions about meeting with the Watts. He categorized it as a good meeting, but "awkward." (I'm sure!) My perception of his comments is that under the victim's rights act, he shared with them a lot of the reasons/evidence why they made those charges, and it was likely so compelling that the Watts had no choice but to believe. From that guy's demeanor and the DA kind of nodding his head in agreement behind him - it came off like they knew they had to indulge the Watts a little bit on this to make them see reality. And that he saw they started to shift a bit in their thinking and were in a different emotional place with it today, trying to wrap their heads around it.

The victim advocate woman (Powers?) did a good job with them. I mean clearly they didn't write that and weren't the ones thanking the community and the court and that CW should spend every last breath to make atonement. But at least they stood there and seemed to understand those were the right things to say. I'm glad the DA's office seemed to almost take pity on them and get them some basic information (and an advocate who could make appropriate statements for them on their behalf) to help grasp this, both for themselves, and also so they didn't cause more needless harm and hurt for SW's family today.

“GPS. On his work truck he had a GPS device that showed the path of travel that he took when he left his home that morning, it showed at various increments the time that it would have taken him to get to various spots, so the CBI, FBI, Frederick Police knew where he had gone immediately after leaving his home that morning, which caused some of the initial searches with drones and foot searches, only after he gave him that information did they have a more specific place to look.”

—Rourke / PC / Notes

Quoting Kadoober, post 1093 from the last thread

Bella had oil, water and sludge in her stomach.

I really, and I mean REALLY need someone to tell me this doesn't mean what it means. Like... right now. Please.

I noticed that too and had to re-read the reports for both girls. There's nothing noted in Bella's lungs. Surely if there had been minimal life signs and a 'coma' state she would have aspirated some of the oil? And wouldn't that have meant that drowning would be the actual COD pursuant to having been smothered prior to death? So I don't think it can mean that.

I'm realizing now what Shanann's seemingly joking comment on FB about him eating steak "like a bachelor" was probably about... He probably fed her some BS about treating himself to a nice steakhouse dinner when she asked him about those charges on the CC. She truly was just trying to stay positive even in the face of growing evidence that something was up. She wanted to believe him, give him the benefit of the doubt. Ugh :mad:

She used an eyeroll emoji in that post :(

Maybe Shanann posted that for Chris to see. Maybe she was letting him know she was onto him and his fancy restaurant high price meals "for two".

It's a horrible, nasty, all encompassing feeling to suspect your partner is cheating on you. Shan'Ann must have felt physically sick to see funny goings on with the credit card ,you can't ignore that knawing gut feeling that something was it. Even when your partner comes up with excuses, deep down I think you just KNOW.

Whatever her suspicions I do not believe for one second she had any inkling of what he was truly capable.

With the self help books she sent it sounds like she was optimistic about fixing the problems.

I am sure there is tonnes more evidence that incriminates him.

He is an absolute monster and totally terrifying as a human being.

“I don’t have information about any preplanning or anything like that, obviously something like this in my mind doesn’t just happen in the spur of the moment...the amount of time it takes for one human being to strangle another...credible intent to cause someone’s death...he did that three times...to say anything else other than this was an intentional deliberate killing is inaccurate to say the least.”

-Rourke / PC/ Notes
1:13:22

@margarita25, I am trying to catch up, but it could take me days. I read in the Daily Mail that SW was found with paper bags on her hands. I am sure that if this is factual it has already been discussed, but could you please briefly update me on what that was about? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288