Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting Jupiter05, post 1156 from the last thread

I think they make just a few cents a day once they have a prison job so I don't know what that will pay for. I think I heard everything is in probate but eventually, hopefully Shanann's family will get the house equity and life insurance proceeds.

I heard him say that any earnings CW makes in prison would be garnished and put into a victim fund, and that any expenses to the Rzuceks such as funeral expenses or if they feel they would like counselling can be paid out of the fund. I took that to mean that the fund is a general pool of money as opposed to the victims of crime A receive only what the convicted person has paid in, and that the convicted person contributes to the general fund from which money can be paid out.

@margarita25, I am trying to catch up, but it could take me days. I read in the Daily Mail that SW was found with paper bags on her hands. I am sure that if this is factual it has already been discussed, but could you please briefly update me on what that was about? Thank you!
It was only mentioned in the autopsy report. LE likely put the bags on her hands when they recovered her body as to protect any potential dna evidence.

@margarita25, I am trying to catch up, but it could take me days. I read in the Daily Mail that SW was found with paper bags on her hands. I am sure that if this is factual it has already been discussed, but could you please briefly update me on what that was about? Thank you!

LE most likely bagged the hands of the victims as they do in many homicide cases to protect and dna evidence as noted on the coroners report.....

To the person last thread who said he’s starting to look like he did a few years back.... I agree! More pudgy face today, all the color gone from his skin and lips.
I thought his hair looked more gray too. Maybe because it wasn't cut as nice as in the porch interviews. When the camera first zoomed in on him I thought, what the heck is that plastered to the side of his head? Oh... it's a huge patch of gray hair...

Justice has been served swiftly.
Goodbye CW, exactly where you should be off the streets and out of inoccent peoples lives.
You should seriously consider becoming part of a scientific study and also leave your brain to research...maybe then we might find out WHY?

Reporter Question: “This started out out as a Missing Person case...at what point did Chris Watts become a suspect?”

Rourke: “Very, very early on. Many of the things that he was saying just weren’t quite adding up. FPD/CBI/FBI did an amazing job at the outset to begin to focus on him and rightly so.”

“I think it was very clear from the outset that he was responsible for this and frankly was pulling the wool over the eyes of the media, to the extent that anyone in the media believed him, let’s put it that way.”

(-Rourke / PC / Notes)

—-//-

Insert my own rant:

And yet some people chose to continuously victim bash when it was so all so damn obvious. Miserable, mean people with no empathy. I hope they are all ashamed of themselves. Moo.

-//

Rourke now discussing factors of why this obvious for lack of a better term in my own interpretation, cell phone, keys, etc etc.

1:28:03-1:28:31

Last edited:
I watched the press conference again and the shorter guy (forget his name, but not the DA) answered the questions about meeting with the Watts. He categorized it as a good meeting, but "awkward." (I'm sure!) My perception of his comments is that under the victim's rights act, he shared with them a lot of the reasons/evidence why they made those charges, and it was likely so compelling that the Watts had no choice but to believe. From that guy's demeanor and the DA kind of nodding his head in agreement behind him - it came off like they knew they had to indulge the Watts a little bit on this to make them see reality. And that he saw they started to shift a bit in their thinking and were in a different emotional place with it today, trying to wrap their heads around it.

The victim advocate woman (Powers?) did a good job with them. I mean clearly they didn't write that and weren't the ones thanking the community and the court and that CW should spend every last breath to make atonement. But at least they stood there and seemed to understand those were the right things to say. I'm glad the DA's office seemed to almost take pity on them and get them some basic information (and an advocate who could make appropriate statements for them on their behalf) to help grasp this, both for themselves, and also so they didn't cause more needless harm and hurt for SW's family today.
Is that who read their statement ?

So, it sounds like maybe she was in the process of getting ready for bed since she didn't have pants on? MOO

I thought it was weird that none of them had pants on? I don’t have kids so I don’t know if they would normally wear PJ pants. I would think they would. Shannan might not, especially if it was hot. I don’t think it’s anything nefarious, just thought it was odd.

I thought it was weird that none of them had pants on? I don’t have kids so I don’t know if they would normally wear PJ pants. I would think they would. Shannan might not, especially if it was hot. I don’t think it’s anything nefarious, just thought it was odd.

To me, it's not odd at all. Lots of kids, boys and girls, don't sleep in pants especially when they are that age. My girls always slept in nightgowns or big tshirts and their undies when they were younger.

To me, it's not odd at all. Lots of kids, boys and girls, don't sleep in pants especially when they are that age. My girls always slept in nightgowns or big tshirts and their undies when they were younger.

Thanks! I always wore pants or shorts as a kid, though not as an adult (not that anyone needed to know that lol) and didn’t have any other frame of reference. So they were probably all in bed when he killed them.

I agree. I don't even think there was an emotional conversation that night. He's too sneaky and non-confrontational. I think even if she did try to talk about it, he put her off. "It's too late, just get some rest (or "I'm way too tired right now for that crap), we'll talk tomorrow". Then after she had drifted off as she laid on her left side, he climbed on top of her, pinning her arms under the blankets, and strangled her, primarily grasping her neck on her right side, cutting off the blood flow, which leads to loss of consciousness within seconds. She didn't have a fighting chance.

Agree. Although I also think it’s possible he used a martial arts move called a rear naked choke that quickly cuts off oxygen within seconds and would leave very little time to fight back or cause injuries. If he watched UFC fights he’d be aware of that move. Her hyoid being intact made me think he might not have strangled her from the front. And injuries to her neck fit with that. Just speculation on my part.

Attachments

• B7BB2719-1D8E-4027-A086-8D5F6324C355.jpeg
    B7BB2719-1D8E-4027-A086-8D5F6324C355.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics