OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have taken Hannah to court for custody. They had they money for it. They could have provided reason to take the baby. I am not bashing on Hannah just don’t see choosing killing 8 over going before a judge for custody.

Welcome to Websleuths, Myland :)
Ideally, child custody cases are examined very closely to place a child properly in the best suited home situation. The decision is made according to what's in the child's best interest. It might be that the W's didn't want to go to court where their own backgrounds would be scrutinized along with the R's. If the judge ruled in the R's favor then the W's option, by their logic, would be to kill all the R's and get the child that way. So, imo, the W's took the short cut... squirting around the court system which would have dug up their dirty laundry and, at least at first, it worked. They did get custody, just as they planned. Of course, they killed 8 people but that didn't seem to bother them too much.

Why kill all those eight over custody. I am sure they discussed with other family members that lived on the same road the custody issue so why not kill them too? If this was just a custody issue.

No just saying just because they were arrested doesn’t mean they are guilty. They could very well be but I need more evidence than just the indictment because investigators don’t always get it right.
Yes, innocent until proven guilty. People on here tend to be pretty trusting of police, though not in all cases.

[QUOTE="Myland, post: 14571467, member: 176940"]Are you from the area? Do you really know the area? Do you know the other reasons these murders could have happened? I am sure Hannah loved her babies and her family did too, but Chris may have been in with some very bad people.[/QUOTE]

BBM
Do you know the other reasons these murders could have happened?

We are always willing to listen or (read) the theories of others on here. So if you have a different theory as to what happened and who the killers are please throw it out here. If you have any inside information then you should become a verified insider so you can share it with us.

So. What makes you think the W's are innocent?

It's still America. They will have their day in court.
True but I can see pike county giving the defense some very good stuff to work with unless they get a confession from one of the Wagner’s if they did it.

They are trying to portray the Wagner’s as the smartest dumbest killers ever. Many in pike county say they have a hard time believing the Wagner’s are the killers.

Are you from the area?

Based on past criminal records, the W's had more problems with the law than CR1. Growing some MJ for sale to make money on the side doesn't make you a big criminal. If the Wagner family knew something dangerously incriminating about CR1, his activities and associates, it would have made it much easier for Jake to gain custody of S without having to murder 8 people.

It appears the most dangerous criminals CR1 was acquainted with were the Wagner family.

If the murders were only about custody, the Wags could have gone to court unless they had something unsavory in their life. JMO, I think the killings were about more than custody, though. Jealousy, loss of control of HMR and the children, and probably something to do with that "undercurrent" of other criminal activity that CR1 may have threatened to expose.

Why kill all those eight over custody. I am sure they discussed with other family members that lived on the same road the custody issue so why not kill them too?

With all due respect to the family you are referring to on the same road... they are elderly and would stand no chance of getting custody of the little girl. The people killed (except for GR who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and KR who would have known who the killers were)... left no one alive who could succeed at to trying for custody and could have stood a chance over the W's. The W's killed all direct relatives who could have petitioned for custody. Their goal was met.

Are you from the area? Do you really know the area? Do you know the other reasons these murders could have happened? I am sure Hannah loved her babies and her family did too, but Chris may have been in with some very bad people.
I wasn’t aware that websleuths members are required to disclose their location upon request of other members being snarky. As far as the other reasons this could have happened, I’ve followed this case from day ONE and know the ins and outs along with many, many details about all involved .

I also chose to listen to the AG and PCSO Sherriff Reader in the most recent press conference where they stated that custody is the epicenter of this case.

LE also stated they believe all involved in the murders were apprehended and in custody.

And yes, HANNA, no H, loved her babies. It’s a shame the Wagner’s didn’t care about that enough.

Here’s the presser, just to refresh your memory.

Last edited:
True but I can see pike county giving the defense some very good stuff to work with unless they get a confession from one of the Wagner’s if they did it.
The issue I have with this is that there are more departments involved with this case than Pike County. If i remember correctly, police departments from over 10 states have participated in gathering evidence.

What "stuff" are you referring too? Seems like it was a very lengthy investigation? I haven't seen any evidence that points to anyone other than the wagners, other than social media gossip and rumors.....

Last edited:
With all due respect to the family you are referring to on the same road... they are elderly and would stand no chance of getting custody of the little girl. The people killed (except for GR who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and KR who would have known who the killers were)... left no one alive who could succeed at to trying for custody and could have stood a chance over the W's. The W's killed all direct relatives who could have petitioned for custody. Their goal was met.[/QUOT

I wasn’t aware that websleuths members are required to disclose their location upon request of other members being snarky. As far as the other reasons this could have happened, I’ve followed this case from day and know the ins and outs along whim many, many details about all involved .

I also chose to listen to the AG and PCSO Sherriff Reader in the most recent press conference where they stated that custody is the epicenter of this case.

LE also stated they believe all involved in the murders were apprehended and in custody.

And yes, HANNA, no H, loved her babies. It’s a shame the Wagner’s didn’t care about that enough.

Here’s the presser, just to refresh your memory.

Don't forget that it isn't just the Pike County Sheriff's office involved in this. It is also the BCI which has been involved since day one. Also the FBI, DEA, Homeland Security and Postal Inspectors just to mention a few of the federal agencies.

There are some very smart people working for the alphabet agencies. Much smarter than the Wagner family.

I think that LE waited 2 1/2 years to make the arrest just to make sure they got it right and would get a conviction.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member