Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, there are women who purposely seek out married men, and find it a competition to win the man at all costs. Not sure what she'd see in CW though, he's not a prize.
She may be not so innocent but still didn't think he'd murder his family, maybe hoping he'd just dump them and run away with her.
<modsnip - accusatory speculation>
I wonder if she was asked to take a polygraph to back up what she told LE and eliminate any suspicion upon her

Last edited by a moderator:
THE DA was asked that after the presser and he replied that there was so much circumstantial evidence against him that they could have tried him.
. Agree, it was a lost cause for CW to go to trial, too much evidence.
I am 1/3 of the way through the last thread, so I don't kbow if someone brought this up. But does Shanann's lack of defense wounda mean she didn't know the girls were dead (if they were killed first), or was she killed first and then the girls right after?
No one knows for sure, best guess is she was killed first because you think she would have checked on them when she got home.

I have an idea. As soon as we see the mistress with a new beau. Lets send Chris a photo of the new couple.

Jmo.
I bet he wouldn’t care. He’s probably forgotten her name by now. Look how easily he’s jettisoned his parents. Just like Jodi Arias did with her family. They have no real feelings and I bet all he really felt for his SP was lust.

In a past thread, some were talking about his apparent surprise or failure to anticipate that his missing family would have been such a big deal to the world, and that his AP didn’t just say “Oh, they left? Cool, let’s proceed.” And he didn’t understand that his calls to the school and realtor were weirdly timed. I once read that Ted Bundy expressed similar surprise that his vanished victims received so much attention. He said something like, “But there are so many people in the world. I didn’t think anyone would miss a few.” These monsters are just not wired like normal people. They cannot understand human connection.

I don’t even think CW hated his family. I think he basically felt nothing. He was OK with them as long as it resulted in his having a comfy nest. But when he wanted something else he just moved on in his mind, then tried to remove all his encumbrances. He will never understand why it didn’t work out the way he wanted

Yes! I heard that too! I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from and thought maybe it was some kind of weird glitch with the audio.
I assume that's in reply to my post about the moaning. Glad it wasn't just me then. I think it might have been Mr Watts - I think he was really distressed, (understandably so).

Is it possible Scott Peterson and Cw's were molested by their mothers? Emotional incest that caused inner rage towards women?
Not in Scott Peterson's case. His mom was just very cold. She gave up two children when she divorced the fathers. Her daughter relocated her years later when she was an adult. In a book she describes how upon meeting her, Jackie showed her her antique shop and saw her daughter admiring an antique. She asked if she liked that and told her she if she wanted it, she would give it to her for a nice discount.

Yes! I heard that too! I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from and thought maybe it was some kind of weird glitch with the audio.
Which? The comments about the FB account? Not sure if you were replying to my post.

I assume that's in reply to my post about the moaning. Glad it wasn't just me then. I think it might have been Mr Watts - I think he was really distressed, (understandably so).

Oh lord...apparently I’ve been gone so long I don’t remember how to work the quote feature. :p:D

No, definitely wasn’t just you. I was listening at my desk with earbuds in so it was quite noticeable to me.

Oh, it was right after my post so I was confused. Don't know anything about any moaning.

Hi WSers, can someone explain or link me to where it was explained here about CeCe's hands?

Did her skin come off?

EXTREMITIES:
UPPER EXTREMITIES: The upper extremities are well-developed and
symmetrical. The palmar surfaces of the hands were previously sloughed
off during the body recovery process and are packaged separately. The
palmar surfaces of the hands and digits and the accompanying
fingernails are retained and transferred to the jurisdiction of the
Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

Thank you

I don’t think Chris will see his mother for a really long time, if ever.
True. He is well on his way to becoming someone else, the next phase of his life which IMO will mean he won't see his family.
He'll do fine if not murdered.
I really believe this because he won't have to make any decisions, take any responsibility, make any money, he'll get 3 squares, a roof, health care and diversions like books, if he behaves himself. But he will be a different person than anyone knew before, including his family.

ETA and the joy of having female followers and sycophants

Last edited:
Is it possible Scott Peterson and Cw's were molested by their mothers? Emotional incest that caused inner rage towards women?
It is possible, Tricia did a podcast examining FA’s and how their family history, primarily the mother, effects/enables them. They did not talk about any common link of sexual abuse.

Way out there but I was struck how much CW's girlfriend resembled Shanann. Shanann was much prettier of course. I am surprised she hasn'nt contacted Gloria Allred yet. I smell a book deal coming her way! God I hope not.

Hi WSers, can someone explain or link me to where it was explained here about CeCe's hands?

Did her skin come off?

EXTREMITIES:
UPPER EXTREMITIES: The upper extremities are well-developed and
symmetrical. The palmar surfaces of the hands were previously sloughed
off during the body recovery process and are packaged separately. The
palmar surfaces of the hands and digits and the accompanying
fingernails are retained and transferred to the jurisdiction of the
Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

Thank you
Yes, her skin came off :(

True. He is well on his way to becoming someone else, the next phase of his life which IMO will mean he won't see his family.
He'll do fine if not murdered.
I really believe this because he won't have to make any decisions, take any responsibility, make any money, he'll get 3 squares, a roof, health care and diversions like books, if he behaves himself. But he will be a different person that anyone knew before, including his family.
I actually know someone who was in jail, for a week over something minor, who said that it's like a mini-world with a hierarchy and everything. You can be really important in prison if you work your way up and can "get" things for people. The things he told me were crazy - trading packets of ramen noodles and stuff. I had no clue that prisoners could have their own TVs though - that's nuts to me!! Why??? Why give them anything of comfort - I can see books/magazines but a TV?

I am 1/3 of the way through the last thread, so I don't kbow if someone brought this up. But does Shanann's lack of defense wounda mean she didn't know the girls were dead (if they were killed first), or was she killed first and then the girls right after?
I think it just suggests that CW did not fly into a rage, like he wanted people to believe. Strangling is common in domestic violence, it's the ultimate form of power and control. Imo

Do you remember when some, who were either 'on the fence' or straight up believed Chris didn't murder the girls, kept asking "Why would he admit to murdering Shanann but not the girls if it wasn't true?" That thought process seems to have been the main one behind everyone who took his side, along with the fact Shanann's videos were 'annoying' to some, which somehow made her more capable of murder than him.

At the time many said "to avoid the death penalty" and from what we know now, it seems to be how it all played out.

I was wondering now though, if Chris has a real fear of death? His family is religious right? Maybe he is scared of hell? When presented with evidence, his defense very quickly sought a plea deal and apparently told his mother "we are just trying to save his life". Perhaps Chris' primary engagement with his legal team was "please, I just don't want to die".

Anyway, I thought for ages that he would kill himself in prison, but now I think he won't. I think he is so afraid of death that he wouldn't have the guts. Ironic and horrific that that was what he chose for his victims regardless. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member