Found Deceased UK - Liam Smith, 16, Aberdeen, Scotland, 17 Nov 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Liam Smith is understood to have caught the 202 bus to the Deeside area.

He is described as white, 6ft 4in tall, of slim build, with short, brown hair. When last seen, he was wearing a dark top, blue jeans and trainers. He is also thought to be carrying a camouflage backpack.

_104404092_liamsmithsplit.jpg

The mother of teenager Liam Smith, a 16-year-old boy missing from Aberdeen, has spoken of the family's desperation for him to be found safe Mother's plea for missing teenager

BBC Scotland News on Twitter

Mother in plea over missing Aberdeen teenager Liam Smith

His mother Alix Smith said: "We are so worried about him and really anxious to find him and take him home."

She added: "It has now been three days since we last saw Liam and we are completely shocked and devastated by his disappearance.

"If Liam sees this message I don't want him to be concerned about being in any trouble. I just want to find him."

Mother's plea for missing teenager

More from link:

She appealed: "I would ask that if anyone has heard from Liam since Saturday or they saw him on the bus he took, or where he went after he got off the bus in Lumphanan please, please, please, phone the police and give them any information you have.

"I would also like to appeal to people in the Lumphanan and surrounding areas to check their sheds and outbuildings as he may have walked on from Lumphanan and be taking shelter somewhere.

"We are desperate to find him and we are becoming increasingly concerned as time goes on."

Mother's plea for missing teenager

With Liam's photo on the news, I am greatly hoping that anyone who has seen him in their area over the past few days does contact the police immediately.

The more that this young man's information is on the news, the greater chance that this could "jog" someone's memory. Perhaps they think a detail is not important but to the police all details could be very important. I hope they call (and not hesitate) with a good tip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back