AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’d rather go in circles then let the thread fizzle out. More eyes, more interest, more discussion, more possible information.

Or at least, that’s my hope.

It's hard to walk away from a case. I don't look at it as giving up of the victims, though , I look at it in terms of where my energies could be better spent. We have some many UID's that still don't have their names, their entire life histories back. So many parents, sister, brothers, friends wondering what ever became of their loved ones. There is so much work to be done on WS, when one case hit a wall, I just move on and try to help somewhere else.

I feel that the chair damage was from an ax or a hatchet.
This is why I am wondering if a second weapon was used along with a gun. It would explain the comment by the sheriff made about him being surprised that the weapon wasn't there. We know Denise and James died from gun shot wounds, but it is also possible they used something else while attacking. Which is why I believe there is more than one perp.

MANY of us keep up with the case news, or lack thereof, and don't post in the absence of new developments. It does not mean we do not care just as much as those who do post about the things we all wonder about and question.

It's a matter of order. If everyone posted their current thought of the hour or even the day, these case threads for Jayme would be so dense, the moderators would have a whale of a job to do.

I'm here, I read, and my prayers are said for Jayme and her relatives every day and night with genuine hope for her.
God bless you all and good night.

It is the Sheriff saying the words he says. I find it puzzling.
The Sheriff has more evidence and knowledge than we do about the case. His comment was a bit odd, or the journalist's wording was odd. Thanks to all for pointing it out.

The autopsies are not released. If JC and/or DC had significant gunpowder residue on their hand(s) indicating that they had fired weapon(s), then it would seem odd to the investigators that no guns were found. Maybe the multiple rounds spent indicate some gun battle occurred and not only the Unsub was firing. Maybe the casings have Closs family DNA as the person who loaded the gun, but the gun is missing. Jim in particular, at the door, may have been armed with a handgun against a rifle or shotgun; after Jim was murdered, the Unsub may have used Jim's handgun to shoot DC - creating a confusing initial crime scene about who shot whom with what gun (did Jim shoot Denise? his gun, his bullets, but used by Unsub).

Busy cooking today with not much time other than to pop in here and there, much less look it up. My point is simply that just because it is non union, does not mean it is automatically a bad place to work with deplorable conditions. I just wanted to make that counterpoint. I have no personal knowledge of that plant or that industry.

I think reading about it would be very enlightening. It sounds like a very difficult place to work.

I think I’d rather go in circles then let the thread fizzle out. More eyes, more interest, more discussion, more possible information.

Or at least, that’s my hope.

Yes. Keep it going so she is not forgotten like so mamy are on here.

I appreciate that people are still here for this little girl. Five feet tall and 100 pounds.

MANY of us keep up with the case news, or lack thereof, and don't post in the absence of new developments. It does not mean we do not care just as much as those who do post about the things we all wonder about and question.

It's a matter of order. If everyone posted their current thought of the hour or even the day, these case threads for Jayme would be so dense, the moderators would have a whale of a job to do.

I'm here, I read, and my prayers are said for Jayme and her relatives every day and night with genuine hope for her.
God bless you all and good night.
Same. Sometimes I go days without posting here, but I think of Jayme multiple times a day. Although I enjoy interacting with everyone and reading all the thoughts and theories, I don't often have anything new I feel I should add. I've already repeated myself a number of times; I just feel like I'm running on a hamster wheel. But I'll never stop caring about this case and I just hope so badly that it's not an unsolved mystery we're all still wondering about years from now.

with this being a holiday tomorrow I am wondering if someone somewhere is going to be acting or talking out of their normal. could be someone that wouldn't even be noticed to be missed though.
At this point, I believe that it will be a tip that will solve this case. I know it takes time and we're not privy to everything, but it seems like forensics and any possible links with the family are not yielding anything. Someone currently unknown to LE and all of us, who is close to the perp(s), is key IMO. I know they've already received and gone through a lot of tips, which is great, but I kind of wish they'd publically push harder for them again. People need to scrutinize and scrutinize and scrunitize again, and report anything even if it seems small and they feel stupid for calling it in. I cannot stress this enough.

This is why I am wondering if a second weapon was used along with a gun. It would explain the comment by the sheriff made about him being surprised that the weapon wasn't there. We know Denise and James died from gun shot wounds, but it is also possible they used something else while attacking. Which is why I believe there is more than one perp.
Yes, two different kinds of weapons, two perps. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members