GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE

Please continue the discussion here and do NOT bring rumors from other social media sites about NK here.

As for the pod people, you may continue to discuss their crazy statements and false theories, but do not link to their site and just refer to them as MRS. Also, if the pod people discussion takes over this thread, we will stop allowing discussion of them.

Last edited:
I wonder if @Tricia could get the district attorney on her show, and we can make a list of questions that are burning that we have never had answered!
Great minds think alike? I have been compiling questions while reading today. Here is what I have so far. (I didn't include posters names in case that is considered personalizing.)
  1. What was the significance of the non-porous bag and the footprint?
  2. What was CW doing on the Saturday night before the murders? Did he use a babysitter?
  3. Was the garage keypad really broken or inoperable? Out of batteries?
  4. What did CW do with Shanann's engagement and wedding rings?
  5. What did the dogs alert on?
  6. Will they ever release the police interview with Chris?
  7. Did Chris Watts know the neighbors had cameras?
  8. What is the history about that doll photo on her FB?
  9. Was NK the only AP or was there evidence he was out trolling for women (or men) on websites?
  10. Was the alleged male AP "TB" for real or was he just inserting himself into the investigation?
  11. NK "deleted" texts & FB posts before contacting LE. Do we know if LE recovered them?
  12. How did Shanann's phone get in the sofa?
  13. What was the content of the texts CW sent in the days leading up to the murders? Will they be made public?
  14. Bella was received at autopsy wrapped in a bedsheet "from retrieval process." Was this one of their bed sheets and was she was found with it?
MOO

Hey Everyone,

With the release of the documents from the Watts investigation, it appears there are many questionable events, issues, Google searches and more concerning NK.

The vitriol being exhibited has taken me by surprise. She was not charged with killing Shanann and her two adorable daughters. No matter what NK did or didn't do it was Chris Watts who committed this crime.

What NK knew along with her actions (among other things) are what everyone is questioning now. I understand with the new information we must allow discussing the new information in the documents.

All I ask is please, dial it back. Save that type of anger for Chris Watts. Remember two people had this affair. Only one annihilated his family.

If you see a post that is over the top in discussing NK please report.

One thing we will not allow is derogatory name calling of NK. You know the words I am talking about.

We have a lot of info to process. I appreciate people who know about the courts and such weighing in to help those of us who need some guidance.

Thank you

thanks tricia, i have been taken back by the vitriol here towards NK considering the lack of a charge. if the discovery proved anything other than CW's guilt, it's that the DA and his team as well as the CBI did an amazing job. suggesting that NK was involved is a slight towards them, as it suggests it was something they missed. i've seen many DA's and FBI screw up time and time again. but everyone involved in this seems like they investigated incredibly thoroughly and professionally. if NK was truly complicit, she would not be free. MOO

As always I am here to provide guidance and answers

Thank you so much for being here and being willing to answer questions. I was wondering what the chances would be for Chris to be moved from a CO prison to a NC prison to be closer to his family, if he and his parents request it? What are the guidelines for that kind of transfer, if it ever happens?

The discovery documents were released last night. So ... how long do you think it’ll be before Chris gets wind of this? Or do you think he has already? And by whom? Would the DA or LE give SW’s parents a heads up that this stuff was coming? And it must be an interesting Thanksgiving at the Kessinger house today.

Last edited:
thanks tricia, i have been taken back by the vitriol here towards NK considering the lack of a charge. if the discovery proved anything other than CW's guilt, it's that the DA and his team as well as the CBI did an amazing job. suggesting that NK was involved is a slight towards them, as it suggests it was something they missed. i've seen many DA's and FBI screw up time and time again. but everyone involved in this seems like they investigated incredibly thoroughly and professionally. if NK was truly complicit, she would not be free. MOO

I agree, she would not be free! I can only speak for myself, not others, but my guess is people feel a bit taken back because NK came out and said one thing to the media, yet when reading the documents her story didn't quite add up. However, like the thousands of people, both men and women, who have affairs it isn't really anything new. She would be trying to protect what remains of her dignity, understandably.

I do believe people feel upset because they feel protective of SW and what she went through. It is excruciatingly sad to read all the info towards the end of her life when she desperately tried to save her marriage and he was out having fun.

I most definitely agree that the blame lies solely with him though! He didn't have to go there. And he and he alone chose to do those despicable crimes.

Thank you so much for being here and being willing to answer questions. I was wondering what the chances would be for Chris to be moved from a CO prison to a NC prison to be closer to his family, if he and his parents request it? What are the guidelines for that kind of transfer, if it ever happens?

State Prisons have whats called an Interstate Compact on inmate transfers. North Carolina has their own problems. Highley unlikely NC they would want him at all.

The discovery documents were released last night. So ... how long do you think it’ll be before Chris gets wind of this? Or do you think he has already? And by whom? Would the DA or LE give SW’s parents a heads up that this stuff was coming? And it must be an intetesting Thanksgiving at the Kessinger house today.
How cringeworthy...;):oops::rolleyes:o_O

Copied from previous thread:
Welcome lalamaria :):):)

lalamaria
"Longtime reader first time posting on this case. Is there a
Way to move quickly through the documents reading it on iPhone? It’s taking me foreverrrrrrr help

This case has me so torn not only for the brutal senseless lost lives by evil murder man and those precious babies were taken by their dad of all ppl...but bc I’m currently going thru a situation where my spouse had affair told the side piece he’s separated...even after i texted emailed her she still doesn’t get he’s married with three kids and not divorcing. The fact that i cd be living with a monster too is driving me insane. One never knows"

Perhaps we can all learn from the Watts case.:(
You must be quite frightened, and hope are very careful.
What does one do, in such situations?????o_Oo_Oo_O

Edited to say that our member Ronso has the discovery page posted. In the documents, it says NK Googled "Shanann Watts on September 1, 2017. Here is the link to Ronso's post Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

As was pointed out NK had nothing to do with the murders but this tidbit of information does bother me.

Do you think this could be a typo? That maybe she did the Google search Sept 1, 2018? That would make more sense. If not then NK lied about a lot of things.
I think the date was correct. She would have worked with him more than she tried to claim because the environmental group works closely with the field group (CW). The environmental group would work with them on releases, emissions for leaking valves and so on. I would say this is the date she started being really interested in him. It doesn't mean they were dating yet or that he knew she was interested, but it says she was interested in his wife.

State Prisons have whats called an Interstate Compact on inmate transfers. North Carolina has their own problems. Highley unlikely NC they would want him at all.

Great.
Hope CW does not go to NC, so there always will be problems with travel, in case down the track, he wishes visits from the Watts family.
Hope any requests by any Watts members, including CW are forever ignored.

The discovery documents were released last night. So ... how long do you think it’ll be before Chris gets wind of this? Or do you think he has already? And by whom? Would the DA or LE give SW’s parents a heads up that this stuff was coming? And it must be an interesting Thanksgiving at the Kessinger house today.

Ha! While sitting at the Thanksgiving table, I actually had a flash to NK sitting at her family table. AWKWARD!

I think the date was correct. She would have worked with him more than she tried to claim because the environmental group works closely with the field group (CW). The environmental group would work with them on releases, emissions for leaking valves and so on. I would say this is the date she started being really interested in him. It doesn't mean they were dating yet or that he knew she was interested, but it says she was interested in his wife.

It would be helpful to know what date Nichol started working at the same place as Chris. In other words, what is the absolute first date they would have known of each other?

Nichol didn’t kill anyone. I don’t believe she knew Chris was going to kill anyone. So that’s the big one.

Did Nichol do anything illegal? I don’t know. Is deleting photos, texts, emails and videos illegal (after you have an awareness that a major issue is at hand, and LE will find out about and want to talk to you, or you to them)? How about lying to law enforcement or the FBI? That is illegal. If she had helped Chris cover up or clean up anything, that would be a huge problem. Haven’t seen any evidence of that.

And it’s not illegal to have an affair with a married person, at your place of work. But it’s pretty poor judgment and sh*tty. Or to Google a whole bunch of ridiculous and sketchy stuff. Umm, emotional maturity? However, it looks incredibly terrible to search these things. But lying about it and your thoughts or knowledge behind all of this stuff...hmm. She is a liar, just like Chris.

LE would have found Nichol—quickly—and found her and Chris’s stuff. Ok, she went to the police, I get it. Only because she had no choice. I have nothing nice to say about her. Actually, I’m disgusted and totally pissed. I’m comforted by the fact that people like her, unless they change their ways—which is rare—will have a lifetime of drama and ‘what the f*ck am I doing?’ moments. Good luck with that, and future mates, and job interviews, and everyone Googling you and seeing what you did for the rest of your life. We all make ‘mistakes’. This is ... not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member