FL FL - Constantine George Theoharis, 52, Fort Lauderdale, 20 Mar 2018

That’s the question.

I found it odd that one of his relatives said he was “depressed from a recent divorce and financial stress of child support bills”

2008 is not recent so either the relative was trying to be simplistic in his statement by referring to divorce and child support bills OR a RECENT divorce PLUS child support bills from previous marriage.

Sent using Tapatalk

Maybe heart attack or medical emergency while on the water?

This is reminding me of Patrick McDermott's disappearance off a fishing boat (Olivia Newton John's ex boyfriend).
Faked his death, eventually found in Mexico after a decade or so....didn't want to pay debts and child support to his ex.

Not to say this is happening here....but holy cow half a million $?

I think he knows people that live in places that he could voluntarily disappear. His income is high and his social circle is most likely people with a ton of money and an island vacation home. Hopefully he has time to think and his lawyer works something out and he can come back. I hope that he didn't have an accident while paddle boarding. Sometimes overwhelming stress can put a person in fight or flight mode.

Still missing.. nothing new being released or reported.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nothing! No searches or flyers?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Indeed - sounds like John Beck. Even more so ONJ’s boyfriend.

I’m going with voluntary disappearance. Not that anybody asked my opinion. Just seems the most likely explanation. You know Occm’s Razor.

Last MSM news I can find was from April:
Damian told police that his cousin had “been depressed lately and they usually talk by phone daily.” Damian said Theoharis had been depressed over his recent divorce and child support payments, but he was not suicidal.

Theoharis has been divorced since 2008 and owes more than $500,000 in child support payments. He has not made a child support payment since August 2014.
According to the incident report, Damian said the child support issues may have “forced him to leave the U.S. because of pending upcoming court action for nonpayment.” Police say Damian had no proof that Theoharis fled the U.S.

Rick Theoharis, Theoharis’ brother, said he left his keys, wallet, phone and passport at home. Constantine Theoharis was an experienced and very adept in the water.

Reports say Constantine was aboard a solid paddleboard, not an inflatable SUP, and that he brought a weight belt, swim fins and dive mask with him.

Rick Theoharis says he hopes that his brother “didn’t have a heart attack or something like that and hit the water and drown.” Rick corroborated Damian’s story that Constantine had been stressed out due to the child support issue. Rick also stated that Constantine was caring for their parents, who have dementia.
Florida Man Disappears into the Ocean on a Paddleboard - Axcess News

ETA: Not sure why the word is blocked, but the word in stars is:
p a d d l e b o a r d e r

It’s difficult to know what to think.
Sounds like he had a good income, but won’t have a job if he doesn’t return.
If he is in hiding, he can’t hide forever. And the child support payments will keep piling up and he won’t have an income.
Curious if the time he went out to paddle board was the same time of his hearing, or if he could have made it back in time.
If he drown, would be very sad for everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back