Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for reference:
BBM

About Us | Calvary Chapel Fellowship
Carol County CC
“In June of 2003, the fellowship became an affiliate church of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa. In July of the same year, the church moved into a corner storefront on the Courthouse Square in Delphi and began a coffeehouse ministry called The Well, which lasted for two years. After The Well closed, the church met in an auction barn and a middle school gym, before finally arriving at The Wabash and Erie Canal Conference Center, where they met until March of 2017.”

And TB, involving another CC in Missouri
Suspect in Catholic Supply attack supported gun rights, had served as pastor
“Bruce has religious connections in his past.

He founded an evangelical Christian church called Calvary Chapel in 2003. He also has been associated with several other ministries and churches across the state.

Bruce worked at Calvary Chapel as a pastor for a few dozen people until 2007, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, citing David Fitzgerald, a pastor at an affiliated church in the area....”

More:
“David Fitzgerald is pastor at Calvary Chapel in Maryland Heights. He told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that Bruce was a pastor at Calvary Chapel of Cape Girardeau from about 2003 into 2007.

The Missouri Secretary of State's office identifies Bruce as the operator of a nonprofit church formed in 2003 and dissolved in 2007.

Fitzgerald said Calvary Chapels are affiliated under a ministry that originated in Costa Mesa, California. Associated Press attempts to reach church officials Thursday have been unsuccessful.

Fitzgerald told the paper has talked to Bruce only occasionally since the church folded, and was shocked he was charged with the crime.....”
Report: Suspect in murder, sex assaults at religious supplies store was a pastor

There’s also indication both pastors receiving training through Calvary Chapel, Costa Mesa, CA prior to establishment of their respective churches.

Coffee place...hmmmm...didnt someone post a picture of TB and a coffeehouse?

Yes. Someone found a bunch of messages and we thought maybe he was trying to partner up or run a coffee shop. I have no idea where that is now.

Maybe he got the coffee house idea from the this??

Carol County CC
“In June of 2003, the fellowship became an affiliate church of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa. In July of the same year, the church moved into a corner storefront on the Courthouse Square in Delphi and began a coffeehouse ministry called The Well, which lasted for two years. After The Well closed, the church met in an auction barn and a middle school gym, before finally arriving at The Wabash and Erie Canal Conference Center, where they met until March of 2017.”

Maybe he got the coffee house idea from the this??

Carol County CC

That would make sense. I remember everyone thinking it was kinda odd.

“JEFFERSON COUNTY (KMOV.com) - On Monday, detectives were back at the Imperial home of accused killer Thomas Bruce gathering more potential evidence.

[SBM]

The wife of Thomas Bruce, Diane Bruce, was blindsided by the arrest and charges against her husband. That’s according to a close friend of hers who asked not to be identified because Mrs. Bruce has received threats.

And never in her wildest dreams would she have ever even thought anything like that about him, not ever. He was so protective of her and so kind,’ said the friend.

According to the friend, Bruce thought she was being kidnapped when police burst into her home before dawn on the day before Thanksgiving and took her outside. Since then, the friend said Bruce has been fully cooperating with detectives.

‘She is absolutely distraught. Not because she's questioning the whole last 25 years of marriage but for every person who's been involved in this,’ said the unnamed friend.

Last week police were seen removing a bag of clothes that appeared to have been hidden under the trailer home where the Bruce’s live. On their second visit to the home, detectives were seen carrying boxes out but didn’t comment on what items were removed.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Wife of accused killer Thomas Bruce distraught and very sorry, friend says

He is starting to look more and more like a diabolical psychopath type, IMO.
Oh my, clothes under the trailer. Although I'm not sold on the Delphi murders, I do believe he's been doing this kind of thing for a very long time. I'm sure they're checking his military record against unsolved crimes.

Was just looking at the Google profile and noticed his profile picture. Are we sure this is the same person? It does talk about working for American Family Insurance, but I'm pretty certain that is not his picture.

https://plus.google.com/photos/103939826311848767190/albums/profile/6591890920398484914?iso=false
This picture looks dated to me. Could it be an old picture of him? Some people use their younger pictures on social media, not sure why but I have seen it done a lot.

Oh my, clothes under the trailer. Although I'm not sold on the Delphi murders, I do believe he's been doing this kind of thing for a very long time. I'm sure they're checking his military record against unsolved crimes.
Yes. I think he's been up to bad stuff for a while and he hid his things under the trailer. I wonder if the jacket and hat was his usual attire or what he kept under the trailer....crime clothes.

Can anyone identify this white stick object? It is in a photo on a table that TB posted on FB.

My first impression was a cord phone but I don't think it's that at all. Although the long thin bit does look like a cord going over the back of the table. Not sure about the larger part.

I just noticed on the google reviews, there is a picture of a burgandy car in his review of a car dealer from December 2017. I remembered a burgandy car being mentioned at some point<modsnip - discussing information from another forum>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member