Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

(quote)
Leading Causes of Wrongful Convictions

These DNA exoneration cases have provided irrefutable proof that wrongful convictions are not isolated or rare events, but arise from systemic defects that can be precisely identified and addressed. For more than 15 years, the Innocence Project has worked to pinpoint these trends.
Facts on Post-Conviction DNA Exonerations – IAPE Evidence Blog

I know - I know - everyone is innocent - including those who were the last one to see the victim, had their DNA found all over the victim's vehicle, found the victim's bones in his firepit, found the victim's personal effects destroyed in a burn barrel near his residence, used *67 to hide his identity from the victim, lied to investigators, made up a story to get the victim to his residence, and coerced a young impressionable nephew to assist in the commission of the crime. Yep, they're all innocent.

Last edited:
The we will wait for her irrefutable "evidence" that the trial testimony was perjured and it made a difference to the outcome of the trial.

At least 2 key prosecution witnesses lied under oath. That is indisputable. It is a fact. There is no other way to look at it. Any story you come up with to explain away the corruption has to include Bobby committing perjury.

I am sorry. But those are the facts.

I don't really care who you're fighting for - I asked you to back off the personal commentary = any more and you will be reported.

In the meantime, easier to put you on ignore while you look for the forest through the trees.

You seem offended that I suggested you were manipulated by Griesbachs books.

Funny, cause that is the guilters whole argument.... anyone who supports Avery must have been fooled by a biased documentary.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot it becomes a personal insult. Interesting.

The we will wait for her irrefutable "evidence" that the trial testimony was perjured and it made a difference to the outcome of the trial.
It is a well known fact that witnesses that lie under oath in court most certainly do affect the outcome of a trial Just look up any website that explains perjury and it is irrefutable.

Teens, False Confessions, and Perceptions of the Police
There is no question that teenagers like Marty Tankleff and the Central Park Five suffered enormous miscarriages of justice—having spent years in prison for confessing to crimes they didn’t commit. But their story is not unique. We know that teens in the U.S. are exposed to coercive and high-pressure interrogations in part because U.S. law rarely restricts interrogation methods based on the suspect’s age. Mounting scientific evidence has also revealed that teens are more prone to giving false confessions than adults—falling prey to high-pressure, manipulative, and deceptive interrogation techniques more often because they have less sophisticated reasoning abilities and are more susceptible to social influence. There has also been substantial research showing how coercive police interrogations can increase the risk of false confessions and wrongful conviction.
Teens, False Confessions, and Perceptions of the Police - Behavioral Scientist

It has been laid out for you previously and backed with links about coerced confessions especially in minors which Brendan Dassey was at the time of his interrogation.

Not all teen confessions are false.

Read Ferak's book and I'd have to classify it as mediocre fiction. Best part was when he had Bobby sneak into SA's trailer on 11/3, get some blood from the sink, hoof it over to the Old Dam where TH's car was stashed, and carefully deposit SA's blood in the Rav4 in the dark.

Another good part was the eyewitness sightings of the Rav4 by Kevin Rahmlow and Paul Burdick, both of whom have at least 2 OWIs in Wisconsin among other troubles listed in the court records. Rumor has it Andrew Colborn was the arresting officer in one of Rahmlow's OWIs.

Think they might have an axe to grind with the police ?

Read Ferak's book and I'd have to classify it as mediocre fiction. Best part was when he had Bobby sneak into SA's trailer on 11/3, get some blood from the sink, hoof it over to the Old Dam where TH's car was stashed, and carefully deposit SA's blood in the Rav4 in the dark.

Another good part was the eyewitness sightings of the Rav4 by Kevin Rahmlow and Paul Burdick, both of whom have at least 2 OWIs in Wisconsin among other troubles listed in the court records. Rumor has it Andrew Colborn was the arresting officer in one of Rahmlow's OWIs.

Think they might have an axe to grind with the police ?

Where are you getting your information from?

Where are you getting your information from?

The Bobby story is right from Zellner's fairy tale and the book. Since Zellner has the Rav4 spotted on 11/3 & 11/4 by the Old Dam and the blood was retrieved from SA's sink on the evening of 11/3 while SA was at Menard's, Bobby must've gone over to the Old Dam to plant SA's blood in the Rav4.

Rahmlow and Burdick criminal records can be found here ( both fine upstanding citizens ) ...

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

And a local resident on another forum confirmed that Colborn was the arresting officer in one of Rahmlow's OWIs.

https://i.imgur.com/YBWtzVc.png

Last edited:
The Bobby story is right from Zellner's fairy tale and the book. Since Zellner has the Rav4 spotted on 11/3 & 11/4 by the Old Dam and the blood was retrieved from SA's sink on the evening of 11/3 while SA was at Menard's, Bobby must've gone over to the Old Dam to plant SA's blood in the Rav4.

Rahmlow and Burdick criminal records can be found here ( both fine upstanding citizens ) ...

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

And a local resident on another forum confirmed that Colborn was the arresting officer in one of Rahmlow's OWIs.

https://i.imgur.com/YBWtzVc.png

So... rumours...
We don’t really do rumours here at Websleuths.

So... rumours...
We don’t really do rumours here at Websleuths.

Look at the image of the arrest ticket while Zellner grasps at straws. Damn .. it would be fun to watch Rahmlow and Burdick ripped to shreds on the witness stand.

IIRC there is a call from an officer Ryan (not sure if that is first or last name) who was at the Cenex, and it was presumably the 4th, because there is reference to Carmen that died that day. I think it's more likely that is who Rahmlow talked to. I think he did recognize Colborn, but it was in his drunken driving incident, not the 'reporting of the car'.

It would be great if they could write reports, would help us all out, including them.

Look at the image of the arrest ticket while Zellner grasps at straws. Damn .. it would be fun to watch Rahmlow and Burdick ripped to shreds on the witness stand.

So you are saying Rahmlow must be lying because Colborn once arrested him? So he is making it all up? It’s possible I suppose but he did sign an affidavit. Risky business with nothing to gain on his part.

Regardless, the most interesting part about the whole Rahmlow saga is when he tried to tell Tadych.

Why do you think Tadych ignored his text message when Rahmlow told him he had information that could help Brendan and Steven?

I’m really interested in where your friend got that Manitowoc report from?

That’s why I asked where you are getting your info from.

So you are saying Rahmlow must be lying because Colborn once arrested him? So he is making it all up? It’s possible I suppose but he did sign an affidavit. Risky business with nothing to gain on his part.

Regardless, the most interesting part about the whole Rahmlow saga is when he tried to tell Tadych.

Why do you think Tadych ignored his text message when Rahmlow told him he had information that could help Brendan and Steven?

I'm saying Rahmlow could be lying and obviously is mistaken about seeing Colborn on the 4th. Rahmlow also has money trouble as indicted by multiple public bankruptcies. Who knows what's in it for Rahmlow & Burdick too for that matter. Look at their criminal records.

As far as Tadych goes, why would he listen to a speculative sighting of the Rav4 when he thinks SA is guilty of the crime ? And if Rahmlow had Tadych's phone #, could be some history there.

And actually, the most interesting part is how Bobby deposited SA's blood in the dark in the Rav4 on the evening of 11/3 without being seen. And even more interesting is that no else reported the Rav4 on 11/3 and 11/4 if indeed it was TH's car and right off 147 which is a fairly busy road.

I’m really interested in where your friend got that Manitowoc report from?

That’s why I asked where you are getting your info from.

Never said it was a friend ... local resident must have obtained via public records.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back