GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even at CW’s sentencing hearing the DA, SW’s parents, and even CW’s own parents expressed hope that CW would eventually give a full confession and admission of what he’d done.
Cw's parents left the impression, for all time probably, that their concern is how SW had provoked him. "What was the trigger?" .They toned it down for the sentencing hearing, but if you review their words, and those of the advocate, that is what was said/implied. They even said that he had not been given the "opportunity " to fully confess.

I think the smoking gun is that the story he told about seeing his wife killing the babies, does not fit with the autopsy results.

He described clearly, that he 'wrapped his hands around her neck, just as she had done to the girls.'

But the girls were not strangled. So his story is a lie. And there are other problems with his story too.

If you put all of those inconsistencies together, it equals a smoking gun, imo.
Oh I never doubted for a second that he killed them. I agree about all the inconsistencies. I guess I just didn't think he would put it all together and come up with the same thing we did. His lawyers, I'm sure helped him put it together.

I just made it through 3 out of 6 of his videos. He said he was under dressed for his first date with SW. Then on their second date he wore the same thing because he forgot.
They went to a concert or something and he had to run back to his car after they got there because he forgot his license. This guy is an idiot! No wonder SW wouldn't let him hang a picture on the wall.

[QUOTE="gitana1, post: 14599289, member: 6459”]Anyone get that feeling during these cases? Like you have this almost physical urge to reach in and turn back time and stop it. And a funny feeling that you can't?[/QUOTE]

Me!! This is the first case that has ever brought me to tears. I have this huge lump in my throat when I see picture or videos of the girls and Shan’ann. Just typing this I’m holding back tears. I despise CW. How dare he. Duhhhhh, “I’m horney for someone else, this must be love” Such a cowardly moron. Thinking his satisfaction trumps the Lives of anyone much less Shanann, Bella, CeCe and the unborn boy.

His stupidity no longer baffles me, it just infuriates me.

Cw's parents left the impression, for all time probably, that their concern is how SW had provoked him. "What was the trigger?" .They toned it down for the sentencing hearing, but if you review their words, and those of the advocate, that is what was said/implied. They even said that he had not been given the "opportunity " to fully confess.
No, what they meant that he was not given the opportunity to confess to something that was acceptable to them. SW killed the children is what they wanted to hear and they will keep that mantra up to their dying days.

NK did state, in her interview, when she dates a person, she needs to know their 401 plan, and also asked this of CW.
So definitely, interested in money.

She is money-oriented. She is also obsessive. A planner. Meals, exercising, salary, 401K.

CW and SW were not good with money, but SW was good in another way, with time planning and management. Both were ready to plan his life for him.

I see similar patterns.

I think the smoking gun is that the story he told about seeing his wife killing the babies, does not fit with the autopsy results.

He described clearly, that he 'wrapped his hands around her neck, just as she had done to the girls.'

But the girls were not strangled. So his story is a lie. And there are other problems with his story too.

If you put all of those inconsistencies together, it equals a smoking gun, imo.
Add to that what experts were saying from the beginning about how the information he was supplying about what she supposedly did were things that only the murderer's perspective would have given.

Then add to it all of the slips the majority of us here noticed even in the first interview, everything from body language to Freudian Slips.

What I was referencing about the account that was hers was in the interrogation video. I stayed up far too late listening to it last night. They were outstanding in how they reeled him in inch-by-inch, reversing roles between who was praising and who was pressing like a well-rehearsed tag team. Excellent, impressive work on their part to meet their goal of getting SW's and the girls' bodies home for the family and the case. I will say though he was very predictable in his responses to their tactics. They knew they were going to get him, it was just a matter of investing the time.
I think I may have missed a large part of the interview because the woman was driving me crazy being so touchy feely. They did a great job reeling him in but I hate they drug SW through the mud to get there. JMO

It really bothered me how she confidently stated "Celeste. 'Cece'". In that gross, baby voice as if she gave a damn.

They asked, "Is that how she's called?" (Or something to that effect). "Yes".

Really? How do you know? Thought you never met them and barely knew the guy?

Had he chosen divorce over death, I predict she would be the type I've seen a few dozen times who go into the attorney's office and try to dictate everything about the case, taking over for the husband.

She would've been a nightmare.
Me too! That awful baby-cringeworthy voice of NK having the darned gall to call Celeste "CeCe". Ugh. Disrespectful.
I think the agent interviewing her had her number right from the get go. He stroked her vanity and she fell for it hook, line and sinker. I cannot tolerate women who are brash and obnoxious like NK. Thinking that parading around in skimpy outfits will tear a man away from his family. EVIL!!!!! I'm sure SW would have disliked her on sight!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

She is money-oriented. She is also obsessive. A planner. Meals, exercising, salary, 401K.

CW and SW were not good with money, but SW was good in another way, with time planning and management. Both were ready to plan his life for him.

I see similar patterns.
And he was willing to let them. I think he might have even needed them to plan for him.

Saying that Shan’ann spent all their money and bled them dry and that she bossed CW around is trying to paint a picture of a woman who isn’t Very nice. That is demonising and criticising and makes my blood boul as NK didn’t even know Shan’ann who she was talking about !!!!!!

Also why did she know so much about Celeste’s allergies if she only just met CW ( weird first conversation for new partners) and she implied SW was being hysterical about nutgate as she said Celeste didn’t go near the ice cream. Well how does she know ? Was she there? ...,

My God this woman is so heavily invested in this family ... did she think she was Shan’ann ?

I think I may have missed a large part of the interview because the woman was driving me crazy being so touchy feely. They did a great job reeling him in but I hate they drug SW through the mud to get there. JMO
I don't think that they dragged her through the mud. I think that he jumped at the suggestions the detective made, because he and his father had discussed something similar in the car.
We now know that Ronnie has about the same morals as the rest of that sorry sick family.

I ageee with you that his parents had a different slant from the DA and SW’s parents in asking for a full confession/admission/accounting. My reply to the previous post was just to show that not everyone agrees that by pleading guilty, CW has fully admitted/fully confessed. IMO

Notes on the six part video of his polygraph

He is right handed. Shannan was named after the group Sha Na Na. His social security number was not redacted when he said it. They found out the sex of the baby on August 8th when they came back into town from the ultrasound. He thinks the reason his father had an alcohol problem at one point was because he left and did not come back and his father missed him. His sister is 39 years old. She had a cycle tracker on her phone and that is how they targeted when to have sex to get pregnant in May on purpose. It's amazing to hear him lie about going to the Rockies game, he names who he went with, he says that he was 10 rows up on the third Baseline etc etc.

Wow, how in the beginning she said more than once you would be really stupid to take this test if you are going to lie. And then I'm part 5 which I am looking at right now, he does the bass line of line about drawing numbers, and she said he is a very bad liar. That when he lied it was off the charts! This is before she gets to the point where she asks him about his wife being missing Etc.

Saying that Shan’ann spent all their money and bled them dry and that she bossed CW around is trying to paint a picture of a woman who isn’t Very nice. That is demonising and criticising and makes my blood boul as NK didn’t even know Shan’ann who she was talking about !!!!!!

Also why did she know so much about Celeste’s allergies if she only just met CW ( weird first conversation for new partners) and she implied SW was being hysterical about nutgate as she said Celeste didn’t go near the ice cream. Well how does she know ? Was she there? ...,

My God this woman is so heavily invested in this family ... did she think she was Shan’ann ?
Maybe CW's lovely sister was in contact with her. It would not surprise me at all.

‘Those’ and ‘that’ are distancing words while ‘this’ and ‘these’ indicate closeness. His statements of “those were my kids” provide additional evidence of his detachment. He’s completely clueless as to how he gives himself away, a trait he seems to have learned from his mother.

I ageee with you that his parents had a different slant from the DA and SW’s parents in asking for a full confession/admission/accounting. My reply to the previous post was just to show that not everyone agrees that by pleading guilty, CW has fully admitted/fully confessed. IMO
It doesn't really matter what others think. He has confessed. There is a legal definition to that. It is not open to opinion.

I see similar patterns.
He wants someone to be his life coach and then grows to resent it. He also never gave credit to how much SW did that was good for him, helpful to their finances, to giving the girls the best life possible. Instead he spent years telling other people lies about the very behavior that benefitted him and the girls. Maybe it's a repetition of his relationship with his mother. There's an idea that the majority of us keep doing the same dance we know with different partners throughout life; I suppose that applies to sociopaths as well. There's a pattern that plays out.

Oh I never doubted for a second that he killed them. I agree about all the inconsistencies. I guess I just didn't think he would put it all together and come up with the same thing we did. His lawyers, I'm sure helped him put it together.

I think his lawyers helped him to see the light. They likely explained that people were not going to believe the story, the way he had told it to LE. Add to that inconsistent story, the affair and the various cell logs, and the video from the neighbors, and the bodies and the gruesome way he dumped them. The jury was not going to side with him and they would hear the entire, horrid story, as would the nation and the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998