GA - Heather McDonald, 27, found deceased, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 *arrest in 2023* #2

Hey new here took 2 days to read thru all these. Thanks for being mature and not like that To site full of drama.

I've known Heather for some years (10ish). I have no answers on what happened but you guys have shared some good articles I couldn't find.

Heather was all about those girls. Being a addict myself I don't believe she was addicted.

I have figured out most of the shorthand you what is LE?

Sorry if typos my phone keeps deleting words and I'm n cold meds

Hey new here took 2 days to read thru all these. Thanks for being mature and not like that To site full of drama.

I've known Heather for some years (10ish). I have no answers on what happened but you guys have shared some good articles I couldn't find.

Heather was all about those girls. Being a addict myself I don't believe she was addicted.

I have figured out most of the shorthand you what is LE?

Sorry if typos my phone keeps deleting words and I'm n cold meds

Welcome to websleuths. I am so sorry for losing your friend. LE is law enforcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup and he's going on trips and such. And possibly a new lady:(
He does have to continue to live life for their daughters.
Also on websleuths he is consired a victim and we are not allowed to sleuth them

I do hope more info comes out on what happenand who was involved.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh I know. And I don't think he was involved. They were very much in love. I know he has to go on living I just don't know if I could is all I am saying. I know he has to give them a normal life

Is there no update on this case because they’ve come to the conclusion that it was an accidental overdose so there’s no one to charge?
I was thinking about this case today. From the looks of it Harden was released. I cannot understand why there are so many unsolved in Bartow County.

Attachments

• 29B77C04-5D05-4354-8F7C-8155A3B27AE2.png
    29B77C04-5D05-4354-8F7C-8155A3B27AE2.png
    331.2 KB · Views: 22

"Sixty-four-year-old, Richard Dale Harden is accused of murdering 27-year-old, Heather McDonald in 2016. District Attorney Samir Patel read the 12-count indictment before Judge Suzanne Smith Monday morning. Harden appeared in the courtroom via zoom; he is currently imprisoned at the Coastal State Prison in Savannah. He told Judge Suzanne Smith that he had only briefly spoken to his attorney, Lora Alsher. Harden is charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated sodomy, rape, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, and aggravated battery. He entered a not-guilty plea on all counts. A Jury could hear the case as early as March 2023.

Three other women are named in the indictment. They were reportedly assaulted between 2015 and 2016. Listen to AM 1450 WBHF and FM 100.3 for more details."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back