Rosie Bids Adieu to "The View" (maybe 4/25/07)

Trump is on Greta right now---He believes Rosie is mentally ill and I have to agree with him--Her 911 comments show a rambling and paranoid persona--She is really unravelling

Trump is on Greta right now---He believes Rosie is mentally ill and I have to agree with him--Her 911 comments show a rambling and paranoid persona--She is really unravelling

IMO, Freedom of Speech is one thing. Freedom to exploit insanity is quite another...

Has her cheese slid off her cracker?

Are her lights on, but no one's home?

Her wheel's spinning, but her hamster died?

:D :D :D :D

Awesome post! She turns my stomach. She can grab her crotch and march her big butt right outta there!

OH, I missed this post, thanks Jules
thumbs-up.gif

I don't see where it matters that "most" of the crowd seemed to love her. Rosie should have known her crowd and tweaked her comments accordingly.

She may talk to her kids a certain way, but she should respect how others may or may not communicate with their children.

Just my 2 cents. :silenced:

Excellent post TM.
Her comments were inappropriate for a portion of the audience, and she should have curtailed them...even slightly. The reply by some that "they knew what they were getting" doesn't hold water.
-Toby

I forgot to add earlier: Her poetry that she posts on her Web site is AWFUL!

Like I said before I used to really love Rosie. Loved her show. What she did to Tom Selleck made me feel uncomfortable to the point I couldnt watch the show I had to turn the channel. I feel almost sick to my stomach when people intimidate other people (or try to) and honestly from then on out I felt diffrently towards her.

Like I said before I used to really love Rosie. Loved her show. What she did to Tom Selleck made me feel uncomfortable to the point I couldnt watch the show I had to turn the channel. I feel almost sick to my stomach when people intimidate other people (or try to) and honestly from then on out I felt diffrently towards her.

http://www.nrawinningteam.com/norosie.html

The Tom Selleck/Rose Transcript is at the above link, along with video.

Rosie's entire personality changed when she "came out of the closet". It is as if she completely morphed into someone else, and because she chose to let the whole world in on her gayness, she thought the whole world should also know her opinion on everything under the sun. But it is one thing to express your opinion, it is another thing to expect the entire world to share your opinion as well. She can't seem to accept that other people have opinions that are not hers! I think that although many may disagree with Bush on several different issues, she hates him because he is against gay marriages! If he were in favor of the gays, she would love him and probably agree with him on everything he supports. The View became the Rosie hour as soon as she stepped foot on the set. She has more money than she, her kids, her future grandkids, etc. could ever spend. Salary was not the issue here, sponsors are the issue. The same reason Imus got fired, sponsors were going to pull out. I am by no means against the gays, but Rosie feels this need to shove her gayness and beliefs in everyone's faces! She has a way of making everything seem like a slam to the gays. My best friend is gay, and he absolutely hates her. Frankly I think Rosie should go back into the closet, and stay there. Maybe someone could put about a dozen deadbolts on that closet door just for good measure!!!

Tom Selleck is such a nice guy, too. Rosie is an loud-mouthed idiot. I agree with Donald Trump's assessment of her.

Tom Selleck is such a nice guy, too. Rosie is an loud-mouthed idiot. I agree with Donald Trump's assessment of her.

I do too! I'm glad someone like Donald had the nerve to say it, and I am also glad it got so much media attention!

I don't see where it matters that "most" of the crowd seemed to love her. Rosie should have known her crowd and tweaked her comments accordingly.

She may talk to her kids a certain way, but she should respect how others may or may not communicate with their children.

Just my 2 cents. :silenced:

Taximom, please don't use that smilie - you are certainly entitled to your 2 cents!

I guess my thoughts are that this was an event primarily for adults. Although she was a guest speaker it is very possible that she did not even know the small group of high school students were there. Who knows. The organization appears to be pleased with the job she did.

Tom has more class and brains in his pinkie than she has in her very ample body! It is impossible to discuss anything intelligently with her, that's obvious. She can say anything she wants, I just wish people were smart enough to call her on it or not listen in the first place. I'm not a Baba Wawa fan but I bet she is relieved as he## Rosie's outta there.

Eve

Tom has more class and brains in his pinkie than she has in her very ample body! It is impossible to discuss anything intelligently with her, that's obvious. She can say anything she wants, I just wish people were smart enough to call her on it or not listen in the first place. I'm not a Baba Wawa fan but I bet she is relieved as he## Rosie's outta there.

Eve

I totally understood her anger at Tom Selleck. That interview was days after the Columbine massacre and the NRA was out in full force promoting their agenda. Tom Selleck = NRA. I personally was ready to pry the rifle out of Charlton Hestons cold dead hands and shove it straight up his wazooo.

Taximom, please don't use that smilie - you are certainly entitled to your 2 cents!

I guess my thoughts are that this was an event primarily for adults. Although she was a guest speaker it is very possible that she did not even know the small group of high school students were there. Who knows. The organization appears to be pleased with the job she did.

Thank you, masterj! :blowkiss:

Sometimes the tone of my comments can be misunderstood. Most of the time I'm purely in conversation mode-but it doesn't translate well from my keyboard!

Did anyone notice Donald Trump bashing Joy Behar last night after he trashed Rosie? I think he wants to take over that show and fill it with blonde bimbos fresh out of rehab. He'd sit in Barbara's chair. He wants to do that show SO BAD! :sick:

Anyway, this morning Joy Behar said that Donald took a swipe at her because she said something yesterday negative about The Apprentice. I didn't watch it yesterday so I'm not sure what that comment was.

Anything to keep the ratings up.....

I totally understood her anger at Tom Selleck. That interview was days after the Columbine massacre and the NRA was out in full force promoting their agenda. Tom Selleck = NRA. I personally was ready to pry the rifle out of Charlton Hestons cold dead hands and shove it straight up his wazooo.

Most people who legally own guns are responsible. You will always find an exception to any rule. Those kids would have found a way to murder.

In any case, Rosie ambushed Tom. She showed her true colors. DT may be outspoken and have his own agenda, but I happen to agree with him concerning Rosie.

Sorry, but it is not Tom and Charlton's fault that disturbed people used guns to kill their classmates. Wouldn't it be easy if we could come to such a simple conclusion? As Tom said, guns used to be much easier to get, heck, my grandpa took a rifle to school as did many boys "back in the day" (for hunting after school). I don't think there were many mass murders in the 30's and
40's among students. He tried to point out to Rosie that there are many other factors to consider.She wouldn't listen or respect another's point of view. Some people view the right to bear arms as the ability to protect themselves against violent nutjobs.

Eve

In the seven months O'Donnell, 45, has been on the job since replacing former moderator Meredith Vieira, she has waged monthly, sometimes weekly, wars against everyone from Oprah Winfrey to the Asian community.

While her biggest battle came when she called Donald Trump a moral hypocrite, O'Donnell again grabbed headlines when she emceed the Matrix Awards earlier this week. While hosting, O'Donnell cupped her crotch and used profanity during the ceremony, which honors accomplished women in communications. O'Donnell's boss, Barbara Walters, was there and reportedly covered her face in shame.

In addition to interrupting Walters during her first few episodes in September, O'Donnell's manners faux pas include shutting down cohost Elisabeth Hasselbeck during an exchange in March.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070426/ENT02/704260409/1032/ENT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back