OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

Status
Not open for further replies.
There doesn’t appear to be a rhyme or reason thus far to explain the difference in shooting patterns each victim received which has made me conclude that there wasn’t just one shooter. Also consider, at DR’s house, three victims in three different areas of the home were able to be subdued and unable to escape. IMO, there had to be more than one person who entered DR’s home in order to gain control over three people in separate areas
We just need ballistic information redacted from the autopsies to see if different weapons were used. The W's would plan this for multiple shooters and simultaneous entry where feasible. Suppressors affect the sighting and handling of a weapon, so exact placement might be a problem - hence multiple shots.
For some reason, KR is different: single shot and staged crime scene. Maybe the remote site didn't require a suppressor, or perhaps by then the shooter had confidence. The staged cash may end up telling us something.

We just need ballistic information redacted from the autopsies to see if different weapons were used. The W's would plan this for multiple shooters and simultaneous entry where feasible. Suppressors affect the sighting and handling of a weapon, so exact placement might be a problem - hence multiple shots.
For some reason, KR is different: single shot and staged crime scene. Maybe the remote site didn't require a suppressor, or perhaps by then the shooter had confidence. The staged cash may end up telling us something.

That "cash" at KR's house has never been verified by a reliable source like LE. Dewine wouldn't comment as to whether it was true or not from what I remember...

That "cash" at KR's house has never been verified by a reliable source like LE. Dewine wouldn't comment as to whether it was true or not from what I remember...
It is part of DS's narrative reporting the finding of KR. LE has verified little if any evidence in this case, for which they are to be commended. If DS's public story is found to be bogus, that would be interesting.

GR’s dad spoke about two types of shell casings. Since then, that video has been edited. And I suppose it’s possible that shell casings could have been staged too considering the use of brass catchers. It’ll be very interesting to know all of the intricate details, such as this.

My family had a house in Hawaii. Our water was on a catchment system. Or you could buy water by the truckload from Charlie the water guy.

When we weren’t living there we had an elderly caretaker.

I took my kids over for a total solar eclipse and one morning we thought Pearl Harbor had been attacked again. Military vehicles, cops, feds came up the mountain sirens full blast and helicopters led the way. They stopped about a thousand feet further up the mountain from our house.

Phones lit up and everyone headed that way.

Much longer story short, a family had turned a huge (500 ft long 10 to 15 ft diameter) lava tube into a KONA GOLD GROW OP. It was all hydroponic lights and all electrical on generator power underground. No heat detectable from the air as it was all underground.

How did they get caught? Charlie the water guy got into a tiff with them over the price of the truckload of water he delivered once a week. He turned them in.

And then we found out they were stripping the fenders and packing trunks of very expensive cars coming into Kona destined for the mainland. Then they’d drive them over to Hilo and put them back on the barge headed to Long Beach. They did this for about 10 years. And all over a few dollars of water.

Very interesting! Gotta keep your friends close and make no enemies in that line of work.

There was a used car lot here, and they got caught a few years back. It's not cheap, to start a lot, either so I have my doubts that this was their first rodeo. They were bringing used cars back from the auction house, with the door panels and such, filled with dope. They'd break down the vehicle after they got it back, get the dope out, and sell the vehicle too. I don't remember how they got caught, but, that lot has never been successful for any other auto dealer.

Same here. I visit Amish country and have seen them, though didn't realize at the time that was what they were. Just because someone raises them doesn't mean they fight them.

Anyway, the whole discussion is a distraction from the murders of 8 innocent people by the Wagner family.

No doubt, the defense teams of the killers will be throwing out all kinds of chaff and distractions like MJ and chickens to get a "not guilty" verdict for the murderers. Personally, I don't plan to aid them in their efforts.

BBM
Like it's not all over social media? The main stream news? For 2 1/2 years? They can't do anything with what is on 37 threads of Websleuths. I highly doubt that the Ws lawyers will need chatter, from amateur sleuths, to get their clients set free. Let's not flatter ourselves...

Last edited:
Today and everyday the Rhodens, Manleys, Gilleys, and all extended family and friends remain in my prayers.

Let us all remember why we are here. JUSTICE. No amount of bickering or rudeness will aide in bringing Justice along.

Is "some 200" like saying "almost new" when something is for sale? lol
According to this comment on that site, the grow operations may not have even been on Rhoden property if you take it literally...
"Authorities confirmed Sunday that marijuana grow operations were found near some of the sites where the Rhoden family members were murdered."

"Almost new", to me, means it is in very close proximity to being, "new". Pepper asked for a quote about the 200 plants as they'd never seen the number, in MSM. I provided it. Idk if it's right or wrong. Just providing the data.

News media said all the animals were checked by a vet and all were healthy and in good condition...

Dudly, we've beat this horse up thread. They would be in good condition. I've never seen chickens like these set up in the huts, to be anything but in very good condition. They don't fight them at their homes. I never said FR was fighting them. I do believe he was selling roosters though. Who was buying them? Idk, but I can guess, based on FR's own FB.

If this was back in the 70's, I think they used to call that guy's product "Maui Wowie". Never had any, lol, we were poor college students back then.

Maui wowie was grown on Maui.

Kona Gold was grown on the interior of the Big Island. Each a potent example of MJ. Our house is at Hawaiian Ocen View Estates at the southern most tip of the USA and the Big Island.

It is part of DS's narrative reporting the finding of KR. LE has verified little if any evidence in this case, for which they are to be commended. If DS's public story is found to be bogus, that would be interesting.

His story is questionable from the beginning. Not spending the night because he was cheating on his partner was his first lie. I’m not sure how credible he is.

GR’s dad spoke about two types of shell casings. Since then, that video has been edited. And I suppose it’s possible that shell casings could have been staged too considering the use of brass catchers. It’ll be very interesting to know all of the intricate details, such as this.

It's also possible that CR1 got off a shot or two.

THANK YOU BETTYP!! I was wondering how much longer people were going to "bait others" into bashing various individuals???....AS IF SOMEHOW THAT JUSTIFIES THE DEATH OF 8 HUMAN BEINGS. Since the intensityincreased significantly this weekend...it tells me only ONE THING. The defense is worried, really worried.
When you can not argue the arrest, when you can not argue the evidence...BASH THE VICTIMS!! BLAME THE VICTIMS FOR THEIR OWN DEATHS....
"yep that's the ticket."
(I stayed out of the convo's for most of the weekend, because I have seen this tactic hundreds of times before.) Hey, that "tough old bird" isn't paying for private attorneys to just sit on their hands and walk "junior" into the courtroom!! IMO, "Those horrible mj growin' fellers goaded my "gentle giant- man child son" until he just exploded. He ain't responsible I tell ya'...he is being set up by "professional chicken fighters", "He is being set up by sinister Mexy-cartels"...perhaps even "a high school gang who are still upset over being suspended from school." Come to think of it, my kin is heroes....they rescued SW...... Ya'll just need to look somewhere else! Uh, anywhere else but at any one whose last name is Wagner!!!"
(Yes, I am using sarcasm and parody.....but do you really think a bunch of "paid legal marketing groups aren't out there trying to influence the public, even via public forums??)
I didn’t realize someone from the defense was on here posting. Jmo

His story is questionable from the beginning. Not spending the night because he was cheating on his partner was his first lie. I’m not sure how credible he is.

He'd hoped his wife wouldn't find out about his cattin' around. He didn't know that everyone was going to be murdered. If the $$ wasn't there, he knew LE would know. He knew the family would find out he was lying. I do think he exaggerated the amount, but there was some $$ there.

Agreed! Thank you! I've been accused of this for several threads now and I'm sick to death of it. If you have a different opinion on this thread, or a different view, you get attacked and called a "victim basher".
Yea, I noticed that and others getting called out. I'm still waiting for them to show ANYONE victim bashing, blaming etc. According to TOS them people will not be tolerated. I guess they expect people don't read TOS. I feel that's how they run people off. I might be new here, but I'm not new to message boards or gatekeepers.

Yea, I noticed that and others getting called out. I'm still waiting for them to show ANYONE victim bashing, blaming etc. According to TOS them people will not be tolerated. I guess they expect people don't read TOS. I feel that's how they run people off. I might be new here, but I'm not new to message boards or gatekeepers.

Same. Being honest is not victim bashing. I've been here almost from the start of this case, and I'm no stranger to message boards either, I started out with Usenet. Yes, I feel old.

I have no idea and I've never read any of this information in your comment before. I was just trying to guess where the pot grows might have been without having any information at all. I was just speculating... guessing is all. Can you say where you learned about the yellow house, green outbuilding and digging under KR's shed? I thought we knew nothing about Chris's, Gary and Kenneth's last day alive. Is that what you mean by "that morning?" Is it acceptable to discuss it here according to TOS?

The only thing mentioned about KR is DS said there was a flat (tray) of plants in the shed(garage). I don't remember the exact wording. To me it sounded like seedlings and a flat could be as small as 4 plants. I think I am right on that 4 plants being a flat, if not please excuse me since I am not a gardener. I kill every plant given to me. Poor things just shrivel up and die because I forget to water them.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member