OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can smell it too. As close as they were, to the road, at drying time, you'd smell that much weed. They may have had a double wall, with the a/c going to the original vents, between the walls. Have board that reflects back the heat on the interior walls. Do disperse the heat, from the interior room, you'd want to run something down and out. It's possible that was what they were looking at in that little shed that day. An outlet for the heat. It all doesn't have to be pretty, just functional. They run it at night, when it's cooler too. Just a thought from the curious.

I have been thinking about getting a plant and trying to grow it in my house. I can legally have 6 plants so one shouldn't be a stretch, although they are already opening up a pharmacy to sell MJ even here in my small town. But I want to try to grow one just to see what it looks like and see if I can do it. It will probably go the way of every other plant I have ever owned, dead before it reaches it's prime. But I first have to find out where I can buy a plant to grow. Then I am going to depend heavily on some posters on here for advice it you are all willing.

JMO

Yea, I noticed that and others getting called out. I'm still waiting for them to show ANYONE victim bashing, blaming etc. According to TOS them people will not be tolerated. I guess they expect people don't read TOS. I feel that's how they run people off. I might be new here, but I'm not new to message boards or gatekeepers.
As someone who has been put in the corner twice for reasons I still don't understand, I get it. (It was worse before the arrests.). Like the others, I've been following this massacre since the day the news broke and kind of feel like I actually knew the Rhoden family, probably from the 2+ years of discussing them. I watched a quick video, that was reported to have been made by a friend of Chris jr, the other day and actually cried. :oops: I guess I'm a little old softie.
Anyway, when it comes to the mj grow I'm going to by Charley's words at the last press conference, paraphrasing...I'm hoping we can get past the mj grows." During the investigation, "This is a murder investigation..."
As for the Under current of mj comment? Maybe we'll hear more during the trials.

I have been thinking about getting a plant and trying to grow it in my house. I can legally have 6 plants so one shouldn't be a stretch, although they are already opening up a pharmacy to sell MJ even here in my small town. But I want to try to grow one just to see what it looks like and see if I can do it. It will probably go the way of every other plant I have ever owned, dead before it reaches it's prime. But I first have to find out where I can buy a plant to grow. Then I am going to depend heavily on some posters on here for advice it you are all willing.

JMO
I’m not sure your location, BUT dispensaries sell seedlings. And seeds. It all depends though on the law of your local land if you’re able to purchase them yourself.

I keep getting more amazed at what little I know about growing pot and about how much everyone else knows...
It's a learning process, Dudly. I was a teen in the early 1970's. We all smoked it back then and remember the outcome process well. Therefore, when it came back into light after the opioid crisis early on that pot was back in, I wondered HOW peers my age were wanting to deal with all that again (eating everything in sight, laughing, then sleep for 10 hours.) It wasn't till a few years later my brother got into growing/smoking it; NOT medical pot, though. THEN came along medical pot. I then read up to inform myself better. HUGE difference. Medical pot growers won't accept pot with bugs, mold, carcinogens, etc. Additionally, NO THC!!! It's strictly medical, one doesn't get high. Big downside with typical physicians is the "smoking" of a product. We all know it's bad for the lungs. Sure, there are edibles, but I've not gone to far digging on those to not accurately to state anything.

JMO
Hahaha Good on you, Raisin! I'd suggest finding a seed. ;)

It's a learning process, Dudly. I was a teen in the early 1970's. We all smoked it back then and remember the outcome process well. Therefore, when it came back into light after the opioid crisis early on that pot was back in, I wondered HOW peers my age were wanting to deal with all that again (eating everything in sight, laughing, then sleep for 10 hours.) It wasn't till a few years later my brother got into growing/smoking it; NOT medical pot, though. THEN came along medical pot. I then read up to inform myself better. HUGE difference. Medical pot growers won't accept pot with bugs, mold, carcinogens, etc. Additionally, NO THC!!! It's strictly medical, one doesn't get high. Big downside with typical physicians is the "smoking" of a product. We all know it's bad for the lungs. Sure, there are edibles, but I've not gone to far digging on those to not accurately to state anything.
The effects of edibles versus smoking marijuana are different. Not a bad different, but perhaps more a matter of personal preference.

Same. Being honest is not victim bashing. I've been here almost from the start of this case, and I'm no stranger to message boards either, I started out with Usenet. Yes, I feel old.

Usenet lol alt 2600 area was my hangout. Remember it was free from your provider. Innovative at time. Speaking of innovative DeWine said they used new innovative techniques to help solve this crime. Electronic or forensic?

I don't recall anyone saying they were bad people for growing cannabis. What people have said is that they were breaking the law growing cannabis. And at the alleged quantity that they were growing per LE, they would be doing a long long time in prison.

There is no way the R's were bad people for growing pot.

I am thinking about growing a plant and I am not a bad person. Granted I don't smoke it and in fact have never even seen MJ ( I am the dummy who had to ask on here what is left after you trim the leaves, stems ect. That still stings because I felt like such an idiot for having to ask). But since it is now legal to own a plant in my state I want to see what it looks like and how much work is needed to grow and harvest one. Just for fun, but it will probably die anyway from lack of care. I just don't know where to get a plant to grow.

There is no way the R's were bad people for growing pot.

I am thinking about growing a plant and I am not a bad person. Granted I don't smoke it and in fact have never even seen MJ ( I am the dummy who had to ask on here what is left after you trim the leaves, stems ect. That still stings because I felt like such an idiot for having to ask). But since it is now legal to own a plant in my state I want to see what it looks like and how much work is needed to grow and harvest one. Just for fun, but it will probably die anyway from lack of care. I just don't know where to get a plant to grow.
Raisin, wherever you decide to grow your new houseplant, just be sure to have some ventilation as to not have your entire house smell of marijuana. The scent will cling to things like your furniture or clothes.

Showing my hand here...
The medical pot does have thc and you do get high. They even sell the leafage in dispensaries now and studies have shown that it doesn't adversely affect the lungs, in fact it helps open airways in tobacco smokers. Now, cbd oils don't usually have the thc in them.

He didn't say MJ. He said drugs 4 times at day of arrest. I'm here to discuss WHOLE case warts and all. IMO DeWine is poisoning jury pool with "They did it" quotes and undercurrent of drugs comments.
Drugs is quite a broad spectrum word though. If you ask my tween, I do drugs because I drink caffeine and take Motrin. I’m just saying...that singular word leaves a gate open for unfair speculation because we don’t know.

He didn't say MJ. He said drugs 4 times at day of arrest. I'm here to discuss WHOLE case warts and all. IMO DeWine is poisoning jury pool with "They did it" quotes and undercurrent of drugs comments.
Wow, I don't recall the word Drugs used on the day of arrests. I guess I have to go back to the video from that presser.

There was absolutely no legitimate source that claimed those people were dogfighting. If I missed it, you'll need to provide a link. As for cockfighting, there's no proof of that either.

For now, it seems more appropriate to focus on the family who killed 8 people in their sleep - the Wagners - instead of making unfounded accusations about the Rhodens & HHG. Wagners are the ones who will be going on trial for the murder of 8 innocent people, conspiracy, aggravated burglary, etc.

ETA: And if you think it's bad that we're on here condemning the Wagner family when they haven't had a trial yet, oh well. I don't think any of us feel guilty about that. The indictments seem pretty clear about what happened and the scant evidence we had indicated the Wags were involved.

Innocent until proven guilty, of course.

BBM
As for cockfighting, there's no proof of that either.

Come on now Betty, Franny said those were fighting chickens. I don't know Franny but she sounds like she knows a lot more about illegal activities than I do. After all she did know they were fighting chickens when her husband (DeWine) did not. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304