Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up where there are roads like that , I'm sure you were terrified and with Zyrekes towing probably the closest tow truck to call in case of a breakdown , if Taquan Browns statement is true like the FBI thinks you would be calling a murderer to come help you .....and that should scare EVERYONE !

You got that right. And now that I’ve driven they there it certainly scares the hell outta me. Brittanee never had a chance. When you get down in those parts you’re dealing with a whole different world. New terrain. Different rules.

I would give it a 1% chance that the ROCH kids are involved. The only involvement I can imagine is if the group had bought drugs from the T's. Conspiring to kidnap, rape and/or murder? No way any of the ROCH group puts their lives in the hands of the T's not talking and no way the T's put their lives in the hands of some spoiled brats not talking.

A couple of things that separate humans from other animals is our cognitive abilities and the moral compass we have that tells us right from wrong. Take that moral compass away and all you have is a smarter predator than a tiger, eagle or jaguar. So imagine a predator stalking it's prey. On occasion it is pure happenstance and opportunity. Other times it is painstakingly stalking their prey. Either way, that is what most likely happened with the T's and Brittanee. I hate how harsh that sounds, but I do think it is that simple.

I just hope that what LE has (and they undoubtedly have more than we know), it is enough to bring charges sooner rather than later.

Sorry I have been away so long . I will try to get back in and try to get Brit back to the 1st page. Has anyone heard anything thing since DT was released . I know alot has been going on in Georgetown as far as violence?
No But I am curious why the FBI never has gone after ST. he is alleged murderer but nothing. we are all watching DT

I don't know the system is protecting them and the case is going south. I really believe something needs to happen soon or it goes unsolved.

Sadly, I believe you are correct. Seems like all anyone is doing at this point is waiting to see if the Supreme Court strikes down exemptions to double jeopardy, thus letting DS off the hook and leaving LE with nothing. Even if they uphold those types of prosecutions, DS seems happy to serve his time and earn the respect of the people of South Santee. Brittanee's life didn't matter to those people nine years ago, and it certainly doesn't matter now. At this point, I am starting to wonder if many of the authorities in SC wouldn't also just prefer to let the whole case slowly fade away. All I know is the criminals of that area now have a template to follow for getting away with these types of vile crimes, and you'd have to be naive to believe they won't use it. The whole thing is sickening, and an utter disgrace.

I don't know the system is protecting them and the case is going south. I really believe something needs to happen soon or it goes unsolved.

I do too , its just weird , I'm just wondering how many others and will they just stop, I'm mean we all know the urge doesn't stop but they know they are being watched and I still cant believe they didnt have enough to Charge the uncle for Shannon /cant they exhume her body for DNA with all the new advances?

Sadly, I believe you are correct. Seems like all anyone is doing at this point is waiting to see if the Supreme Court strikes down exemptions to double jeopardy, thus letting DS off the hook and leaving LE with nothing. Even if they uphold those types of prosecutions, DS seems happy to serve his time and earn the respect of the people of South Santee. Brittanee's life didn't matter to those people nine years ago, and it certainly doesn't matter now. At this point, I am starting to wonder if many of the authorities in SC wouldn't also just prefer to let the whole case slowly fade away. All I know is the criminals of that area now have a template to follow for getting away with these types of vile crimes, and you'd have to be naive to believe they won't use it. The whole thing is sickening, and an utter disgrace.

Exactly ! it makes me sick.

I remember when I first read about Brittanee Drexel online back in 2009 when I was 13 years old :( This case always got to me because she looks a lot like one of my friends from middle school.

I Always believed she would be found alive and safe! Now here we are, almost 10 years later, and she still hasn't been found yet. I Still believe she's alive!

It's very possible that she is! just because so many years passed doesn't mean she isn't still alive!

I heard about the story the guy in prison gave when he said that someone kidnapped her and killed her and feed her to alligators but i don't believe that!

Here's the link to the article about what the prisoner guy said happened to her:
Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI says

Brown claimed to have seen Drexel when he visited a “stash house” – typically a place used to keep guns, drugs or money – in the McClellanville area, the general location where Drexel’s cellphone last pinged.

Munoz said Brown told officials he saw Da’Shaun Taylor, then 16 years old, and several other men “sexually abusing Brittanee Drexel.” Brown then said he walked to the backyard of the house to give money to Taylor’s father, Shaun Taylor. But as Brown and Shaun Taylor talked, Drexel tried to make a break for it. Her escape attempt was in vain, however, and one of the captors “pistol-whipped” Drexel and carried her back inside the house. Brown said he then heard two gunshots. The next time Brown said he saw Drexel, her body was being wrapped up and removed from the house.

Drexel’s body has never been found, but Munoz said “several witnesses” have told investigators she was dumped in an unspecified McClellanville pond teeming with alligators.

I do not believe that story is true!

Here's what I think happened:

When I first read about Brittanee Drexel when I was 13, I thought she just ran away, but nowadays I definitely do not think she did otherwise she would have came back because she was almost 18 and she wouldn't leave her family worrying about her like this!

I definitely believe she was kidnapped because I saw in a documentary about her that she was texting her boyfriend when she went missing and stop replying to him out of no where!

But then there's this part in the same documentary @6:09

They even said it in the documentary! She was the Fastest soccer player on the team! Maybe it's my Autism that causes me to think so literally but I believe that there's No way they could have caught her! I believe that If she Actually was kidnapped that she escaped!

And as to why she hasn't came back to her family yet, I know this might sound really weird but I think due to the trauma of what happened she could very possibly have amnesia and doesn't remember where's she's from or that she has a family that misses her and who is looking for her!

I know that whole theory may be far fetched but I certainly believe it's possible, and I don't want anyone to give up hope! I truly believe that one day she is going to come home.

did anyone else think of this at all?

I remember when I first read about Brittanee Drexel online back in 2009 when I was 13 years old :( This case always got to me because she looks a lot like one of my friends from middle school.

I Always believed she would be found alive and safe! Now here we are, almost 10 years later, and she still hasn't been found yet. I Still believe she's alive!

It's very possible that she is! just because so many years passed doesn't mean she isn't still alive!

I heard about the story the guy in prison gave when he said that someone kidnapped her and killed her and feed her to alligators but i don't believe that!

Here's the link to the article about what the prisoner guy said happened to her:
Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI says

When I first read about Brittanee Drexel when I was 13, I thought she just ran away, but nowadays I definitely do not think she did otherwise she would have came back because she was almost 18 and she wouldn't leave her family worrying about her like this!

I definitely believe she was kidnapped because I saw in a documentary about her that she was texting her boyfriend when she went missing and stop replying to him out of no where!

They even said it in the documentary! She was the Fastest soccer player on the team! Maybe it's my Autism that causes me to think so literally but I believe that there's No way they could have caught her! I believe that If she Actually was kidnapped that she escaped!

And as to why she hasn't came back to her family yet, I know this might sound really weird but I think due to the trauma of what happened she could very possibly have amnesia and doesn't remember where's she's from or that she has a family that misses her and who is looking for her!

I know that whole theory may be far fetched but I certainly believe it's possible, and I don't want anyone to give up hope! I truly believe that one day she is going to come home.

It does not matter how fast you are if there is someone who can overpower you , I really do believe this is what happened and I really dont think this is the first time , remember the FBI has talked to quite a few people down there and have semi corroborated the story with other people and there is an "exhaustive" amount of evidence that they just need the final piece to push the investigation over the edge , what I don't know is WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG , swear I think they are waiting on them to attempt something else!

I would love it if your theory is true. It's a really nice theory, but it's doubtful.

Going by the prisoner's story, when Britannee attempted to run away, she had already been repeatedly assaulted, so that may have slowed her down. She also may have been restrained, as in her hands tied behind her back or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy