GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
NK seems like a bar fly to me. A girl you drink beers with and then hook up with. She probably sent those pics to Chris as a way of teasing him "See what your missing when you're with your BORING wife in NC!"

She enjoys playing cat and mouse until it no longer suits her i.e. jeopardizes her cash flow.
She's an opportunist which is why she contacted the newspaper for an interview because she knew the *advertiser censored* was going to hit the fan soon enough and she thought she could garner sympathy by pretending to be Amber Frey 2.0.

I have ZERO pity for women like her (and men like Chris) for that matter.

Sex toys in the night stand :)

That is a necklace and not sex toy beads inside the nightstand

I have to say I don’t care for NK’s demeanor and she’s probably not someone I would enjoying hanging out with or connect with. However, I don’t think she knew what CW was capable of and I don’t think was involved in the capacity some are suggesting.
jmo

I don't think she was in on the murders either. I don't think most people do. I do think she lied about several things to LE and I also don't believe for one minute she didn't know CW was very much still married and SW was pregnant. I also think she comes across as a very self centered person who doesn't give a flip 3 babies were murdered by the man she was sleeping with a few days ago. JMO.

I’m no shrink, but I don’t think they think what they’re saying is lies. It’s so weird to me. For example, their treatment of Shanann over the nuts issue was not only life threatening to CeCe, it was disrespectful, self-serving, and obnoxious, but they can’t ever be wrong. There’s no place for introspection in their lives, they’ve got to fight and win, and in order to do that, they have to find a reason to blame the other person involved. They came up with bi-polar for Shanann. Then they went around telling people that. That is crazy.

Wait... What?!?!? How is it even possible for anyone to conclude that this family does not lie? They've done little else this entire time. Am I misunderstanding something here because statement makes absolutely no sense to me? Sigh.

Your scenario is not an apt comparison. You weren't encouraging a married man to work on his marriage and simultaneously planning your future with him. If she hadn't given her heart to him, then there is further proof that she's a liar. She told him she loved him and they discussed their future life together. MOO

Also, while claiming she told her married lover to try to "work it out with his wife," she googled preparing for anal s.e.x...and sent said photograph of said anal region to the married man. OY!

Wait... What?!?!? How is it even possible for anyone to conclude that this family does not lie? They've done little else this entire time. Am I misunderstanding something here because statement makes absolutely no sense to me? Sigh.

No. I think se meant that THEY dont think they're lying. They believe their own lies. So to them they're being honest.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you, cybrevampira! It is appalling. And "bashing" her (or anyone else)(except maybe CW) achieves nothing, in the end.

I wanna talk about CW!! What was HE all about??
The thing most significant to me about the information she gave LE is that it corresponds to his actions and what he may have been thinking. I believe that he first tried to tell her the baby wasn't his because that sounds like something he would say. His asking her several times if they were still okay and if it would change anything in their relationship is consistent with the way he felt about her. I have no doubt that he tried to hide the pregnancy from her. He would know that would have been a big turn off. All his actions support the fact that he was trying to deceive her. I think the information she gave them just helped them to confirm the motive more than anything else. It helped people to see what a horrible, senseless crime this was. It had to have made a huge impact on people when the DA said, When Shanann was busy texting and sending him relationship books to save the marriage, Chris was secretly texting and planning a future with another woman. She helped to prove all that. Imo

She looked up SW's Facebook page and there's no missing all the pregnancy news there.
Absolutely. There is also common sense that should kick in, even/especially by 30, when you’ve been dating people in general for at least a decade. Common sense things, and gut feelings — even if someone tells you something — about their dates, mate, separation, divorce, money, health, police record if possible, lots of things.

IMO NK is all about NK. Which is why she was so attracted to CW; he was totally into NK. She is selfish, conniving, and at this time, all about survival!
I don’t want to judge her. She’s single, she’s thirty, she doesn’t have many responsibilities, she has people around her who love and protect her. She has a good relationship with her father. She freely expresses her sexuality. I see her as another victim of CW. He had no business getting involved with her. He lied, and lied, and lied to her. She lost her job, and her life is in shambles, thanks to CW.

Your scenario is not an apt comparison. You weren't encouraging a married man to work on his marriage and simultaneously planning your future with him. If she hadn't given her heart to him, then there is further proof that she's a liar. She told him she loved him and they discussed their future life together. MOO

Yes. It's nonsense. If she was serious she would've backed off and told him he needed to work on his marriage and not date her.

It's transparent what she wanted and how demanding she likely was.

I think I may understand. I have a family member who lies about everything, but, she has no clue she is lying. In her mind, it's the gods honest truth. Moo

Everybody says they “love” the person who they’re having great sexual sensations with.

No...no they don’t. I suppose it’s easy to explain away each of her actions separately but when you know that she was expressing her love by saying “I love you”, searching wedding dresses, googling marrying your mistress, talking about what kind of home they may live in and many other things it paints a pretty clear and specific picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling