Found Deceased TN - Shaun Hamblen, 23, Memphis, 29 Nov 2018 *endangered* *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad. Peeped fiance's facebook and the photos of she and Shaun are so beautiful. This is heartbreaking. I think the worst part is a lot of men maybe don't think these things are as likely to happen to them. (I guess technically they're not) but if someone is sick enough they will find a way. Shaun was a (what looks like) fairly tall, physically fit man. I am so sad for he and his family. Just remember, no matter how strong or well built you are, you have to always be careful. Some people can't be trusted, trust your gut and always be aware of your surroundings. I am sending all my thoughts to this family, I hope they can get some answers.

He had to have known one of them at least to get lured into a car like that. Maybe a real estate deal gone bad? I looked on to see if the house was listed on craigslist but didn't see it. ( Not that it's not there). I was thinking he might be into fixer uppers but I would still think he would have driven himself to that address. IDK. So very sad. All IMO.

He had to have known one of them at least to get lured into a car like that. Maybe a real estate deal gone bad? I looked on to see if the house was listed on craigslist but didn't see it. ( Not that it's not there). I was thinking he might be into fixer uppers but I would still think he would have driven himself to that address. IDK. So very sad. All IMO.

Fixer Upper wanted!!!

I know that means nothing because Im sure there are tons of Fixer-uppers in memphis LOL
But that's a really good angle! Perhaps he felt like he could trust them. Maybe one of them was a woman with a child or something? idk

Nevermind, I just realized that ad is looking for just a house.

I found the exact street address. The house is not for sale. Last real estate transaction was in 2012.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlphaJDelta
Back