Found Deceased TX - Carey Parker, 23, Quinlan, 17 Mar 1991 *found in 2021*

There seems to be a bit confusion in different media with names. From what I understood Howard is father of baby with Carey Mae. Carey Mae father is called Leonard.
I was super hesitant to discuss this at all with Dateline, mostly because I had seen a few weeks earlier how both the local news papers regurgitated each others misinformation. One Paper didn't even spell her name correctly and then gave her birthdate as her missing date. Everyone convinced me this was a good idea to at least get her face out nationally and internationally. It would have been excellent had they too not messed up the article. And to go further, the UK one even added extra garbage never said. I never said between raising kids, working, and college Carey slipped my mind. Really?? And then the comments.... ugh. For the real truth just listen to the podcasts at buried radio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There seems to be a bit confusion in different media with names. From what I understood Howard is father of baby with Carey Mae. Carey Mae father is called Leonard.
Howard was mine and Carey's father. Leonard was Brandy, Carey's middle child's father.

Hi Patricia...I'm listening to the podcast now. Good work. I will take that as "authentic". How can I put this: you and your family seem to be very open, sincere, not holding back on anything (not even the less socially desirable). That's important to me. No judgment here, stuff happens in people's life.

Such a shame that media is turning your story around, happens a lot. The good thing is that her (and your) story is coming out and get's the attention it's needed. And also the whole lack of support from LE and corruption (IMO) exposed.

Hi Patricia...I'm listening to the podcast now. Good work. I will take that as "authentic". How can I put this: you and your family seem to be very open, sincere, not holding back on anything (not even the less socially desirable). That's important to me. No judgment here, stuff happens in people's life.

Such a shame that media is turning your story around, happens a lot. The good thing is that her (and your) story is coming out and get's the attention it's needed. Especially the whole lack of support from LE and corruption (IMO) exposed.
Thank you for your kind words. You can trust KETR to deliver the absolute truth as we lived it and continue to live it. I was very hesitant to discuss it with the media, especially after the local paper couldn't even spell her name correctly or get the missing date right. I was convinced going ahead was the right thing to do at least just to get her face out there. While that happened my bubble was busted as the copy and pasted regurgitated information continued to the international level. I felt I constantly had to defend myself and the lack of anything getting done was all my fault. What a terrible feeling to carry around especially when the police continue to deny she was reported missing in 91. If I could find an attorney willing to fight as hard as I have I would sue. Not for the money, but for the pure principle of the injustice they have inflicted upon my family.

I have always spoke the truth good, bad, or ugly as it is, because its real. Its the truth. There is nothing in life that needs to be sugarcoated even if I have to continue to face embarrassment, guilt that I should have done more, or shamed. Its real, its raw, and its the truth that people need to know. There will be a lot more and I will cry more tears because of the pain still imbedded in my brain, but its here anyway. I don't know if we will ever find her, but I know the pain will forever be here from all the injustice. From family as well as the police. Whatever comes my way. She is worth every single bit of it.

A big hug for you! Hope you will keep your strength and all the help you need to get to a resolution.

Poor Trish.. she has been relentless! Taken attack after attack by the sheriff. I don’t know how to post links yet, but on the Hunt County Theft Report Page- you will find the Sheriff speaking on Michael Chambers case Ana gets very angry and won’t say Carey’s name when she is referred to.. something is fishy in HUNT CO! We have 6 missing people & only 2 listed on the Sheriff’s website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Trish.. she has been relentless! Taken attack after attack by the sheriff. I don’t know how to post links yet, but on the Hunt County Theft Report Page- you will find the Sheriff speaking on Michael Chambers case Ana gets very angry and won’t say Carey’s name when she is referred to.. something is fishy in HUNT CO! We have 6 missing people & only 2 listed on the Sheriff’s website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. You can just copy the url and paste it in your post. You will find out.

Patricia, the area you grew up in was/is a really rough area as demonstrated by your story. Lots of drugs and motorcycle gangs. I've been following along for a few years now. The Buried podcast is excellent. I'm curious to know if you or your family have received any threats from anyone since you brought media attention to your story. I also want to commend you for fighting so strongly for answers.

Patricia, the area you grew up in was/is a really rough area as demonstrated by your story. Lots of drugs and motorcycle gangs. I've been following along for a few years now. The Buried podcast is excellent. I'm curious to know if you or your family have received any threats from anyone since you brought media attention to your story. I also want to commend you for fighting so strongly for answers.

I apologize I am just seeing additional posts. When we lived in Waco Bay to my knowledge it wasn't as bad as it is currently. It was areas like Rolling Oaks that I recall always being talked about with drugs and really rough. I left at 15 and stayed gone until I turned 18. I didn't even fully come back to stay until three months before Carey went missing. And that was only because the man I was living with wanted me to abort my son and I refused. My son was born the same year Carey went missing. Surprisingly, I have never been threatened even as hard as I have pushed. Made many enemies as they have been happy to criticize how I have handled asking the questions, but all I can do is shake it off and keep going.

Where did you hear that they had a falling out?

Yes, unfortunately George and I have no communication. First, let me just say that this podcast is the first for not only myself, but George as well. By the last podcast which was done in July 2017, George had already seemed to start ghosting family after being introduced to an ex cop. It went from daily calls and messages and updates to all of a sudden pretty much nothing. This ex cop reached out to me out of the blue two years prior. He claimed to have a reputable source that told him Cody Songer and Larry Adams buried Carey on the property in Question. When I asked whho this source was he never responded. He never went to HCSO with his information either. And when I tried to approach him for George and ask again he seen my messages and ignored me. I gave George his number and after that, it was like I was being kept in the dark. I have had a very difficult life even before Carey went missing. We grew up caring for my invalid mother. She was sick since before I was 7 years old. I literally missed childhood to care for her. I am almost the age she was when she passed away. I have worked Carey's case from scratch by myself for over nine years. I am more sensitive to issues that cut me deeper than it would others. George has done a good job presenting all of us telling our story, however there are some things I have felt he has been insensitive to. If you address it he takes it as a personal attack. Doing this podcast has also driven our family further apart. He has allowed people to publicly humiliate me on his Buried page which I find unprofessional and very disrespectful. Our relationship started going south when I began quizzing about the ex cop who came out of nowhere suddenly doing his own investigation and dismissing people of interest including a man that was once a Constable at the time Carey disappeared. He also brought a drug addict to my brother's house unannounced. There has been a lot going on behind the scenes. Majority of family have no longer been in contact with George in months. Only my niece supports him as they have seem to have gotten close. Perhaps due to their close proximity in age, but its whatever. I am saddened that although the podcast has drawn interest, it has still staginate and HCSO is still doing nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back