GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Maybe it is an attempt at a preemptive strike because of the 20/20 special. I have no doubt the 20/20 special will only magnify what many of us already know and that is Shanann's family are incredibly good people who deserve none of what has been dished their way after suffering the most hideous of losses and tragedies.

Agreed. I don't usually get into conspiracy theories but it kind of feels like someone is trying to get this thread shut down ahead of the 20/20 Special.

Everyone, please just report anything victim blaming and don't engage the trolls! There are far more posters here who are on Shanann's side IMO. If we don't argue and don't take the bait, just report the posts maybe we can keep the thread open. Please mods, don't close us up for Friday. :)

Yes please! And aside from the fact that Tricia has asked us to stop focusing on her (or something to that effect), if one sincerely sympathizes with NK, it would make more sense to STOP talking about her instead of continuing to focus on her. Wouldn't you think that's what she wants? So she can move on with her life? MOO
Agree, there is nothing really left to say in that regard.

Agreed. I don't usually get into conspiracy theories but it kind of feels like someone is trying to get this thread shut down ahead of the 20/20 Special.

Everyone, please just report anything victim blaming and don't engage the trolls! There are far more posters here who are on Shanann's side IMO. If we don't argue and don't take the bait, just report the posts maybe we can keep the thread open. Please mods, don't close us up for Friday. :)
It happens frequently, like watching sharks circling isn't it?

Reposting this:

"Shanann Watts was living happily before her husband murdered her and her two young daughters, her parents told a national television program.
“She was extremely happy,” Frank Rzucek said.
The first interview with Shanann Watts’ parents since the Aug. 13 murder of their daughter and two granddaughters will air 8 p.m. Friday on ABC’s 20/20. The show also features interviews with Shanann Watts’ friends and law enforcement, the network said in a news release."

Shanann Watts' parents to appear on ABC's 20/20
Got it set to record. Much love to them.

Well good luck to his family if it is. Trying to convince anyone here or anywhere on the internet isn’t going to help.

He’s never getting out of jail.

It's about hurting the dead victim of their loved one. Shaming her and her family. Thinking they save face that way. I think saving face and making others look bad is more important to them than CW being free. Frankly.

Good advice. You're right.

The heartbroken parents of Shan'ann Watts had no clue her marriage was in tatters before her murder at the hands of her husband, Chris. In an interview with ABC's "20/20," Sandra and Frank Rzucek remembered their daughter as a "phenomenal" mother. "She was fun, full of life," said Sandra. Frank added, "She just loved her children and she wanted them to have everything." The Rzuceks said they believed their daughter was "absolutely" happy in her marriage and never suspected anything was amiss.
I'm tearing up just seeing their faces on the video you posted up. I know from personal experience it takes a very long time to stop crying when a child is lost, and in this case not just beautiful Shanann but those adorable grandbabies as well. I hope they will find comfort somehow and in someway to get through this, and always feel Shanann, Bella & CeCe's love surround them. <3

It's about hurting the dead victim of their loved one. Shaming her and her family. Thinking they save face that way. I think saving face and making others look bad is more important to them than CW being free. Frankly.
Yes! This! They demonised a dead woman that their brother and son murdered and their two grandchildren and only care about being right.

Just be careful not to report the same member more than twice in the same thread. That earns a 5 day TO.

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #36

She WAS less than forthcoming! She was downright creepy in how she approached this case. No wonder people speculate about her involvement. Her behavior and her attitude have been bizarre at best.

They owe her nothing. Rourke is a straight shooter and upright person IMO. He could've said a lot more.

SHE set her own self up for this hatred due to her behavior and attitude. There's no one to blame but herself and CW.
Rourke should have said a lot more. He should have been more forthcoming. Have you seen some of the stuff people are accusing NK of? And not only here. It’s everywhere. And it’s vile. Do you think it might just be her personality that sets you off? It’s who she is! Do you think there’s a chance she might not know any better? She used the word, “retarded,” for God’s sake. She is socially inept, but she didn’t commit these murders.

At the end of her 2nd interview the detective told her he had everything he needed. What more could she do?

Alright, everybody, I know you’re sick of this, I agree that SW, BW, CW, and NW are much more important. I won’t write anything more about NK, tonight. Maybe, never again, unless more horrible discovery about her gets dumped, then I probably won’t be able to stop myself.

We do disagree. How married he was? You are either married or you aren't. There isn't a degree of marriage.

Some men leave their wives. We have seen this even at the highest office in the US. She could have believed him easily because he was free to see her for several weeks.

Infidelity seems to be the new normal . It’s not even considered a scandal anymore near as I can tell

I'm tearing up just seeing their faces on the video you posted up. I know from personal experience it takes a very long time to stop crying when a child is lost, and in this case not just beautiful Shanann but those adorable grandbabies as well. I hope they will find comfort somehow and in someway to get through this, and always feel Shanann, Bella & CeCe's love surround them. <3
from-me-to-you-smiley.gif

I don't agree with that. SW was previously divorced and her ex-husband didn't say she made his life hell. They got along well after their divorce and her ex didn't have much bad to say about her. He had not heard from her in years either. He didn't even know her new last name until he saw it on the news. SW moved on with her life once without needing any revenge for whatever went wrong in her first marriage. She was the type to look at the positive side and I don't see her being so bitter that she would sabotage CW's life and make it impossible for him to have a relationship with the girls. She would have only prevented him from being in their life if she thought he would harm them, like the situation with the In-laws trying to give CeCe nuts. MOO.

Gardener1850

SW even remained friendly with the ex MIL, using her phone no. as SW's password.
SW and ex MIL remained friends and were in contact, as stated in previous thread.
MOO.

Rourke should have said a lot more. He should have been more forthcoming. Have you seen some of the stuff people are accusing NK of? And not only here. It’s everywhere. And it’s vile. Do you think it might just be her personality that sets you off? It’s who she is! Do you think there’s a chance she might not know any better? She used the word, “retarded,” for God’s sake. She is socially inept, but she didn’t commit these murders.

At the end of her 2nd interview the detective told her he had everything he needed. What more could she do?

Alright, everybody, I know you’re sick of this, I agree that SW, BW, CW, and NW are much more important. I won’t write anything more about NK, tonight. Maybe, never again, unless more horrible discovery about her gets dumped, then I probably won’t be able to stop myself.

It's her character that turns me off. She's a cold, self-centered liar and obstructor of justice. Without empathy, self-awareness or respect for others or for justice. I think every step she took had to do with her own self-interest.

He should not have said one thing more than he did. He held back. If he told more it would be worse for her.

The DA that you're criticizing here, however, from the get go I felt he was an honorable professional, determined to seek justice and not stop until he got it.

I'm very impressed with how he litigated and everything he said in this case.

I'm not sure what this obsession about that woman is and about going after the state or LE for how SHE presented herself to them and thus to the public. Perhaps it is time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong