• hubert_a._miller_1.jpg
Miller, circa 1971

• Missing Since 08/19/1971
  • Missing From Cleveland, Ohio
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 10/18/1946 (71)
  • Age 24 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'1, 165 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Miller's hair was styled in an Afro at the time of his disappearance.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Miller was last seen in Cleveland, Ohio on August 19, 1971. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

http://charleyproject.org/case/hubert-a-miller

Reactions: mrz
Has anyone else noticed the missing veterans site is not working.. or is it me?

Must have been some kind of glitch--it appears to be working now. But his Namus page is gone and I can't find him searching by name or date, either.

Has anybody questioned the listed height? At 5'1" wouldn't he have required some kind of variance to serve in the Marines?

I tried searching for military records but found yearbook photos instead. I think it’s safe to say 5’1” may be accurate...These are from the John Adams High School in Cleveland, Ohio;

** I’m removing the photos for now. I found a second Hubert Miller in Cleveland. I want to make extra sure this is him! :oops:

Last edited:
NamUs has removed the case. Any explanation?

I think it's been gone since last year. Sometimes it means the person has been identified, but the Charley Project page is still there, as is the missing veterans page. They might have set it to be not viewable by the public for some reason. That sometimes happens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back