AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I don't think it is fair to say checking to see if Jayme had a lover. The Sheriff and others have discounted her having a boyfriend, the Sheriff saying she is a very innocent girl. While I realize having a boyfriend/lover and being very innocent aren't mutually exclusive I have seen nothing that indicates Jayme had a lover. It feels too much like victim blaming to me. The mattress could have had some blood splatter, urine, or semen that may not have been spotted at first. IMO, I think Jayme could have been assaulted on that mattress so I don't believe the perp only went 5 feet inside the front door.

They could have also been looking for any foreign dna on mattress.. that wasn’t family / cousin / friend...

I still think there is a small chance perp was in that house prior to murder/kidnapping.

I would certainly want to know if James guns loaded.. if not ... was that typical?

With 3 people/ 3 phones /3 guns.. I would think small chance perp did recon outside home/ possible inside home ... almost knowing this was outcome ... even then he almost got tripped up.. Denise live streams or gets photo taken he’s screwed..

I don’t see any other explanation to the 911 call that allows Denise to both make the call and also explains why she would have then disconnected it. (Presuming no perp fingerprints on phone).

Denise makes the call, the perp tells her to hang up or he grabs the phone from her and hangs it up, he shoots her.

JMO - I think a lot of us here have driven the discussion totally off the rails with this stuff about 4 minutes, five feet, great marksmanship, etc. This alternate narrative has taken on a life of it’s own.
Agreed. The caretaker issue as well has been discussed backwards and forwards, and not going anywhere productive.

I just don't see how there could be no forensic evidence of an intruder AND they know he only came 5 feet into the house. If there are bloody or dirty footprints, that's evidence of an intruder. I don't think there can be both no evidence and they know about the 5 feet thing, one of those isn't true.

Sorry, duplicate post!!

But to add something new, I've entertained the thought that maybe Jayme left with this person voluntarily, but maybe they got her outside before they killed her parents. They could have walked her out to the car, got her in, then gone back and killed the dad at the door etc. That would be no sign of a struggle for her and the perp wouldn't have to go far into the house if she came out willingly. Then they just pop back, shoot the parents who've come to the door to see what's going on.

Last edited:
Denise makes the call, the perp tells her to hang up or he grabs the phone from her and hangs it up, he shoots her.

With no evidence.. any scenario applies.. two likely ... jayme asks for moms phone at 11 no juice on her phone ...she makes call drops phone or disconnects before perp enters room. ??

Denise could have started call... got shot then perp goes to yell at jayme ... I still don’t know how Call gets disconnected without someone touching it ??? Could see light footprints but no sound before disconnecting makes my head hurt.. hope police know.

Just realized something, maybe it is different in Jayme’s school district. Where I live, if I transferred my child to another school, even within the district, they would no longer have bus service. I would have to provide transportation. How did Jayme change schools and keep bus service? My thoughts... 1. Her district is different and the same bus provides service to both schools. 2. Jayme had a need which affected her education. The need could only be met at the other school and the school district recommended the transfer. They then provided a special needs bus for transportation. 3. Something happened at school #1. The district assumes some responsibility of the event. Everyone, district included, agreed switching schools was in Jayme’s best interest. District agrees to continue providing transportation. Anyone with other thoughts?

You make some interesting points Scrapper. However it was stated that Jayme switched schools because the family caretaker had moved to that area (where the new school was). If the family caretaker hadn't moved, then presumably Jayme wouldn't have moved schools either? Jayme followed the caretaker, rather than the other way round.

You make some interesting points Scrapper. However it was stated that Jayme switched schools because the family caretaker had moved to that area (where the new school was). If the family caretaker hadn't moved, then presumably Jayme wouldn't have moved schools either? Jayme followed the caretaker, rather than the other way round.

Totally get and understand that. My question is, how did she maintain bus service? My school district would probably approve the transfer, but transportation would be left up to me. They wouldn’t provide bus service. Just makes me say hmm.

Totally get and understand that. My question is, how did she maintain bus service? My school district would probably approve the transfer, but transportation would be left up to me. They wouldn’t provide bus service. Just makes me say hmm.

Hmm indeed. Could it be for financial reasons maybe? Is it possible they had a family caretaker because of money worries? Perhaps Jayme had got some funding because of this that enabled her to maintain the bus service?

This is thread#27, so don't ask me where it's all been discussed... JC used to attend school in Cameron, which was out of district, because her caretaker, who is her aunt, lived there. When the caretaker moved to Barron, JC switched to her own normal district. "Caretaker" is a term used in WI school documents and means nothing more than babysitter, or after school care provider. They have open enrollment to allow for situations like this.

Not hearing from LE to community that others might be in danger also points to targeted imo...probably based on lack of any theft or even vandalism...home invaders do both as a rule. Also, Jayme being gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member