Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a bit of private sleuthing, as we sleuths do, and I could be way off, but I suspect the first blue car could be the POI. Nothing is MSM so it's only my opinion.

Also, interestingly, QLD Police have taken down any mention of Toyah from their website. I would have thought, considering they claim they are still looking for the killer, that they would have kept the information on there.

Police News - Brisbane Central

you would think a lot of information(name, car, photos if he had facebook) about this suspect will slowly get leaked as lots of people would have worked with him, lived near him etc. in innisfail which is a small town.
Yes, I'm sure the local Innisfail folk have quickly discovered who it is:
-In a town of less than 8000
-A nurse who left his life without warning
-An Indian national in a town that is 5% Indian born (The latest census does not give info re 1st-, 2nd- etc generation Australians born of Indian decent who have retained Indian National status so this number could be a lot higher)

I found this while digging and wonder if it could be a prior:
Innisfail detectives seek witnesses - Rankin Street April 22 - Far North

Last edited:
BBM.

No, I think they are referring to MSM speculation, as QPS didn’t put out a press release but Channel 7 broke the story.

It appears that initially Channel 7 broke the story. in their initial report they state that they had known for 2 weeks, but didn't release the story until now. It makes me wonder if police weren't really ready to announce this, but were forced to. <modsnip - discussing another member>

OT, but many years ago I was a juror on a murder in Innisfail. Lots of Indians live there working in banana industry. We actually visited an Indian's home who lived next door to the murder scene. Innisfail is quite multicultural.

It appears that initially Channel 7 broke the story. in their initial report they state that they had known for 2 weeks, but didn't release the story until now. It makes me wonder if police weren't really ready to announce this, but were forced to. <modsnip - discussing another member>

OT, but many years ago I was a juror on a murder in Innisfail. Lots of Indians live there working in banana industry. We actually visited an Indian's home who lived next door to the murder scene. Innisfail is quite multicultural.
It’s unlike MSM not to cooperate with police; especially in a case such as Toyah’s. It makes me wonder why Channel 7 ran with the story, despite QPOL not wanting speculation about Toyah’s case.

I did a bit of private sleuthing, as we sleuths do, and I could be way off, but I suspect the first blue car could be the POI. Nothing is MSM so it's only my opinion.

Also, interestingly, QLD Police have taken down any mention of Toyah from their website. I would have thought, considering they claim they are still looking for the killer, that they would have kept the information on there.

Police News - Brisbane Central

No they haven't taken it down, I think your looking in the wrong District

You searched for Wangetti Beach Homicide - Far North

This is fantastic news !! However i am shocked the suspected attacker was not known to her. I would love to know how to police tracked this guy down!

"It is understood police have obtained dashcam and security footage from the location Toyah’s mobile phone was triangulated to that shows the nurse’s car being driven erratically."

Shocking clue in ‘sexual’ murder

This is fantastic news !! However i am shocked the suspected attacker was not known to her. I would love to know how to police tracked this guy down!

I read he was driving erratically heading south towards Cairns, and it was within the cell tower triangulation area - matching toyah's phone ... MOO. plus probably so many more things we don't know about - yet...? I so feel for Tohay's family today :( I wonder if the police might have to do a press release or something? which may be too early? It's kind of annoying channel 7 doing this if it stufffs things up for the LE!

It is interesting that Honor Toyah's page has a statement saying msm is not what they trust. Only QPS. So seems like they are waiting for a police statement before family will comment. Maybe msm info could all be smokescreens. Police are very tight-lipped about this. Guess I am allowed to post this reference as it is a public forum. Sorry if not, I'm already in trouble this morning and been modsniped. Sorry, sorry. With msm being behind pay-walls (thanks Murdock Media) it doesn't leave us many options. Then there are the bogus msm reports eg Queen pregnant with triplets.

Honour Toyah

It is interesting that Honor Toyah's page has a statement saying msm is not what they trust. Only QPS. So seems like they are waiting for a police statement before family will comment. Maybe msm info could all be smokescreens. Police are very tight-lipped about this. Guess I am allowed to post this reference as it is a public forum. Sorry if not, I'm already in trouble this morning and been modsniped. Sorry, sorry. With msm being behind pay-walls (thanks Murdock Media) it doesn't leave us many options. Then there are the bogus msm reports eg Queen pregnant with triplets.

Honour Toyah

It's a disgrace that the family had to find out via MSM and not be officially informed by the Police. I wonder why Channel 7 released this information, were they just wanting to just be the first news source.

Queen pregnant with triplets, oh lord no, hahaha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆