GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracing the conversation back to the beginning, I think the “hill to die on” has to do with people arguing a point “to death” and never relenting...such as insisting that NUA was “nosy” and other “battles” about Shanann that were never surrendered. JMO

Urban Dictionary: Not a hill I want to die on

Thanks Lilibet.:):)
Couldn't work it out, so thought up, what this may mean.
This certainly went on, and on, and on.

I completely understand where the concern is coming from. It is an odd that she’s in the general area of the house during that crucial time period.

I just think it’s nothing, because LE has ruled her out in regards to having any involvement.

It must have been addressed.
I appreciate your input. Why NK would drive so far north, would makes sense driving east on 104th ave,
then head north on hwy 85 towards Brighton, Colorado.
I have no idea where the Anadarko office is located. I guessing it's north of Brighton, Colorado
Brighton is where CW wanted to find a apartment.

I think he did leave them on. One hell of a rush to leave with their bodies. Leaving epi pens, phone, purse, shoes, bags behind. Just get out of the house and onto the next stage.:(
I have to think that he was horrified by having his wife and two children's dead bodies that he wanted to get rid of or hide and that would have overtaken any other thoughts that he had.

Bit frustrating re access to WS over the last few days.
In regards to CW smirk in his porch interview, I have felt from day dot that it was more than duper’s delight.
Duper's Delight
I really feel for the first time in his life he thought that he had actually achieved to accomplish something by himself and was feeling pretty smug about it. Absolutely no sense of boundaries, morality, responsibility, understanding, empathy ..etc..
Poor Shanann, who came from and loved and lived a family life, became entangled with an exceptionally dysfunctional man.
MOO

In regards to CW smirk in his porch interview, I have felt from day dot that it was more than duper’s delight.
Duper's Delight
I really feel for the first time in his life he thought that he had actually achieved to accomplish something by himself and was feeling pretty smug about it. Absolutely no sense of boundaries, morality, responsibility, understanding, empathy ..etc..
Poor Shanann, who came from and loved and lived a family life, became entangled with an exceptionally dysfunctional man.
MOO

I know “duped” (deceived, tricked), but “ Duper’s Delight is not a term I’ve heard in my neck of the woods! :rolleyes:

Duper's Delight
MOO
And he came from a toxic family.

Duper's Delight
MOO
I would love to have been able to wipe the smug smirk right off of his face aswell, I’m just glad it was short lived and I can guarantee he’s not smirking now, what a complete whuss, he makes me so angry

What Jennifer says is true; however, I have heard discussion on other sites that JW has a Facebook group in support of CW. You have to answer questions before joining. I haven't tried to join and don't want to hear what she has to say. CW's mom did a podcast with a group last night and is apparently still bashing SW and saying she believes CW's story. I didn't watch it. I was afraid my head would explode.

Do you know what podcast it was? I’m not sure I can stomach it either but I’m curious!

Does anyone have any thoughts on why CW was parking Shanann's SUV down the street from their house when she was in NC? The neighbor with the security camera told Shanann's father that CW was doing this.
Probably the same reason he parked it at the airport, leaving it exposed to the weather, instead of getting a taxi as Shanann asked. To trash anything important to his wife. Like he tossed the book she gifted him in the trash. This is mindless hatred directed at Shanann. He can't do it in a confrontational way because then he'll get called out on it, he has to keep the mask of "good boy" on, so he does it slyly and derives satisfaction from it.

The pieces are falling into place for me, (moo) he was seething in a controlled way after Shanann 'hurt' his father and 'caused' his father to shun them all. From that point on he was planning how to kill Shanann. The children crept into his plan because they were mirrors of her and she adored them. His mindset is clear when he says we aren't compatible anymore and I've stopped loving you. That's how it happened for him, lights off. Now he had a new potential partner in the wings who would be his new feeder/supply so he was all set. Psychologically he stopped developing at about age 3 or 4 (moo). He never developed empathy for anyone except his father and that isn't even real empathy, it's reactionary and impulsive enmeshment rather than a rationalized thinking system, and it developed without his awareness, so very young. He is a boy locked inside a man's body.

I think he wrote the letter his family claimed to have and he wasn't clear at that point how he was going to do it, but it included the children. His mind set to work on the 'how' the week they returned from NC. But he had to retain the mask at all times, right up to the point of killing. His rage was ice cold and white, because the part of him that wanted to kick and scream and tantrum (the toddler) was killed by his mother. So he felt nothing but possibly satisfaction that he had avenged his father. I never intended to go from the parking of her car to why he committed the murders but it all followed on so I thought I'd get it out. :)

All MOO

I feel the need to put CW's email's with NK into the context of SW's posts:

June 1, 2018 SW posts pictures of the girls in the car: Shanann Watts
SW posts before and after photos of her and CW to promote Thrive:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
SW posts a picture of the girls going to school: "My World" Shanann Watts

June 2, 2018
SW posts various fun pics with Celeste while CW is seen in the background:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

June 3, 2018 SW posts a pic of Celeste outside on the slide: "While Chris ran upstairs and I was holding Bella who didn’t feel well. Celeste put her shoes on and hat and ran outside to play. I thought she went upstairs with Chris! ‍♀️ This kid is so independent and strong willed! Trying to embrace it without it killing me"
Shanann Watts

June 4, 2018
SW posts various pictures of Bella:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
SW posts picture of herself on the elliptical while listening to a Thrive Corp call: Shanann Watts

SW wishes NA a happy birthday and mentions the San Diego trip coming up in 2 weeks: Shanann Watts

June 5, 2018 NK sends a group email to coworkers that includes CW about work accounts being reset.
CW responds to NK with "Thanks Nikki. Have a great rest of your day!!"
2018-273 - S17 - Attachments - redacted - Google Drive

June 6, 2018
SW posts a picture of the girls at school hugging each other: Shanann Watts
SW posts picture of CeCe wearing a winter hat in the summer: Shanann Watts

June 7, 2018 SW posts photos of Bella getting ready for school on the day of her first field trip:
Shanann Watts

June 9, 2018 CW calls SW "Baby" in a text about him starting Burn (Thrive patches) as he sends SW a pic of himself wearing a "Super Dad" shirt:
Shanann Watts

SW posts picture of her and Bella: Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe with chalkboard that says "Big Sister 101" and Caption:
Ready or not, Celeste....Here comes Baby Watts #3
Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018
SW posts video of the girls playing at a splash pad. CW was there with them:
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 pic with caption:
We had such an eventful weekend! 3 birthday parties, play dates, 3 thrive locals, concerts and more! 1st trimester is no joke! Today I’m packing the girls suitcase for our 6 week trip to NC! This should be fun! Then I need to pack mine! This will be harder since most wont fit. Then off to do a deep cleaning on house before the girls and I leave. Plus grocery shop for a “bachelor” for 5 weeks on his own and meal prep for him. A lot to do this week. Thankful for Thrive.
Not doing #burn!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Picture of SW wearing the "Oops we did it again" shirt with caption:
How Chris found out.
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing the pregnancy to Chris and facebook with "Oops we did it again" shirt: Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing to the girls that Shanann is pregnant. CW is silently videoing it as SW hugs her girls with both arms and the girls "hug the baby": Shanann Watts

June 12, 2018
10:55 AM
NK sends an email to CW that says: "Chris, Thank you for being honest with me this morning. Truthfulness is so underrated in our culture."

10:59 AM SW posts photos of Bella eating out at a restaurant with a cell phone in her hand:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

11:54 AM CW responds to NK saying "I'm a straight forward guy. Lying just complicates things. I think you're absolutely stunning and from what I've learned about you so far you seem like an amazing person. I hope to get to know you better since we have a lot in common."

2:31 PM NK replies to CW's email saying: "Agreed. It is always nice to find people you can relate you. I enjoy talking to you as well. I feel understood. I am looking for someone to build a beautiful life with (seems so simple but so unrealistic sometimes). Build something similar to what you have with your wife and those cute little girls. I do believe in karma so out of respect for myself, you and your family I think it is best if we keep that friendship at work. By the way I keep the conversations we have between us.

4:21 PM CW replies to NK "Yes, a beautiful life is something that is hard to find in this world since people always seem to have an agenda for everything. I do believe in karma so I agree with that as well. Any conversations we have will stay between us no need to worry there..." Then he gives her his work phone number and tells her email is usually spotty for him in the field.
2018-273 - S17 - Attachments - redacted - Google Drive

4:48 PM SW announces they are going to Cabo San Lucas in October (little does she know she will never get to take that trip): Shanann Watts

June 13, 2018 SW posts to facebook: As I’m getting ready for San Diego in 9 days....here comes the announcement for our next getaway You want in? Let’s GOOOOO! #paidforbyLeVel how many trips and cars and bonuses and lives changed on my team alone do you have to see before you’re like “ok. Got it. You’re right. Tell me more.” I’ll be here when you decide!!!
Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 SW posts a photo of herself with Bella and CeCe in the car: "I used to wish I had more time in a day to get things done. Since Thrive I wake up early 4ish am and feel amazing! I start my day early and I stay focused and energized all day to accomplish my task. Love feeling this great!"
Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 SW post a picture of pickles: "I may or may not be eating a jar of pickles on the couch."
Shanann Watts

More of SW social media posts in my previous post:
GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

-----
Tell me again how NK didn't know SW was pregnant? As of June 12th, NK knew CW was married and he had "cute girls" with his wife. If she looked at SW or CW's social media in order to see those "cute girls" she would have to have been blind to have missed the many pregnancy announcements from June 10 & 11. MOO.
ETA: Plus, NK could have seen SW's June 11th post about their upcoming 6 week trip to NC and would know SW was going to be gone. JMO.
If only she had stuck to her word, she knew from the beginning it was wrong. And now unfortunately for NK karma is a real thing and she’s experiencing it as we speak, no doubt.

Duper's Delight
MOO
But he look terrified the day before. When he was watching the neighbor’s security camera recording he couldn’t hide his fear, when LE arrived, when he was questioned by anybody on that day, he looked ready to run for the hills! No duper’s delight on that day.

I wonder what happened between then and the next day to change his demeanour? Maybe he took some sort of anti anxiety drug already in the house, it wouldn’t surprise me if CW or Shanann had been prescribed meds in the past - something seemed to have calmed him down. Having said that - he was still pretty jittery at some points during the interviews, particularly the Denver7 one imo.

I think he wrote the letter his family claimed to have and he wasn't clear at that point how he was going to do it, but it included the children. His mind set to work on the 'how' the week they returned from NC.

What is the letter? Is it confirmed? I haven't seen it in any discovery documents so far or the parents mention it in interviews. I may have missed it though.

There is no letter it was discussed by the DA at the presser after court, - none of the investigators had heard of it
The investigators had not seen a letter but that doesn't mean there was no letter. I think there was one and it didn't help his case so the family never passed it on to the police. If there was a letter they probably thought it showed premeditation and the Watts family were certainly not about helping to convict their son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member