CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think false pings only happen when it’s a nearby tower, like the one closest to you is overloaded so your signal goes to the next closest tower, which is NOT 700 miles away. This case stinks to high heaven, something is not being “said”

There is a camera for sure on the Ute Pass Cultural center, they use it all the time on KRDO
News for weather. Possible more cameras at stop lights. Weather she walked or drove, should've seen something...
Lets hope that she or her neighbors also have cameras and that the authorities have a good idea of when she left, with whom, and in which direction they went.

There are a few cameras she would've been seen at on hwy24. I walked near the high school and found several cameras that she would've possibly been on.
One on a storage unit and one behind a forest service building. Also the community pool

Attachments

• IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 123
I agree with people who are saying she would've drove to Safeway. 22 minutes is a long walk if you're popping in to get milk, and if you're doing more than popping in to get milk then you need a trunk to carry it back.

If parents were experiencing problems, then JMO but Safeway could be good neutral ground, eg halfway between residences, halfway through Thxgiving day. Would explain how they know baby is safe, but also mean last sighting is accurate (ie at Safeway).

I agree with people who are saying she would've drove to Safeway. 22 minutes is a long walk if you're popping in to get milk, and if you're doing more than popping in to get milk then you need a trunk to carry it back.

If parents were experiencing problems, then JMO but Safeway could be good neutral ground, eg halfway between residences, halfway through Thxgiving day. Would explain how they know baby is safe, but also mean last sighting is accurate (ie at Safeway).
That does make sense, hopefully that’s the explanation

I was also going to suggest that she possibly met the father at Safeway to hand off their daughter.

But it seems weird that she was missing for so long without being reported. Surely it would not be normal to give her child to the dad and have no contact for so long.

There is way more going on than we know and none of it feels good.

I wonder if her family in Idaho is actually the family of her daughter's father? Would explain why the admin of her missing page seemed to not know that she had family there.

I was also going to suggest that she possibly met the father at Safeway to hand off their daughter.

But it seems weird that she was missing for so long without being reported. Surely it would not be normal to give her child to the dad and have no contact for so long.

There is way more going on than we know and none of it feels good.

I wonder if her family in Idaho is actually the family of her daughter's father? Would explain why the admin of her missing page seemed to not know that she had family there.
Her missing page had created an event for a Vigil and Fast at a Seventh Day Adventist church in Sandpoint, ID which is in far northern Idaho. I would think that there has to be some connections there.

I completely understand a desire to protect delicate details, but I’d rather let it all hang out if my loved one was missing
At the very least, I get the feeling they weren’t a “helicopter” family, up into each other’s business on a daily basis, while still having a loving bond

There is no way she was “last seen “ at the Safeway with her daughter if the daughter is now with bio dad. Sure wish the family accounts would get verified or not

I don't think the articles I read said the baby was with her at Safeway.

I know we have some posters with aviation experience.

What happens if a pilot starts receiving treatment for a mental illness? Would they potentially lose their career? Just wondering if she may have been having issues and she was afraid to get help.

Pure speculation on my part.

I completely understand a desire to protect delicate details, but I’d rather let it all hang out if my loved one was missing
At the very least, I get the feeling they weren’t a “helicopter” family, up into each other’s business on a daily basis, while still having a loving bond
I understand what you're saying, but I think the case might get more coverage and help if the public doesn't think she left on her own.

I always think about the Leanne Bearden case. She walked off with nothing but a backpack. Her family knew she wasn't in a good mental place and she even left a note for her husband which could be considered a suicide note. There was HUGE coverage in that case and the family NEVER leaked anything about her mental state. I don't think the knowledge of her mental state would have helped find her and maybe even caused more harm if she had been found safe. IMO.

If she was last seen at the store, she still could have made it home again...just not seen doing so. Also, how long after was the ping from when she was seen in store? Have they said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus