Found Safe VA - Kimberly Caulder, 48, Chesapeake, 3 Dec 2018

The only thing I noticed was, when I read comments on the article WVEC 13 ran on their FB bpage, that several people were saying the roads may have been icy on the day she disappeared. Do you remember, JnRyan? That could explain why the car is still missing, too.

It was an unusually warm day. Mid to high 60's that morning at 0630. I remember walking into our office spaces and having to turn on the fan at my desk. The office was like a sauna.

Last edited:
I think her Middle initial is R and I’m pretty sure I found her sisters name, starts with a J. I always get dinged on TOS so I don’t wanna type a name but her family would be from Chesapeake, VA • Virginia Beach, VA • Norfolk, VA • Brooklyn, CT if I’m right.

I think her Middle initial is R and I’m pretty sure I found her sisters name, starts with a J. I always get dinged on TOS so I don’t wanna type a name but her family would be from Chesapeake, VA • Virginia Beach, VA • Norfolk, VA • Brooklyn, CT if I’m right.
Yes, that’s what I found as well.

So happy she is safe!

Gotta let someone know if you will be leaving and/or out of touch, especially in this day or time!

My opinion only!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck