FL FL - Dennis "Slack" Keisler, adult, Panama City, 4 Nov 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
South Carolina family searching for clues for relative missing from Florida panhandle

The family of Dennis "Slack" Keisler tells FOX Carolina he moved down to Florida a few years ago from Union. However, the last they heard from him was on November 4th at 9:42 a.m. Family members say he texted them he was looking for new shoes and took a job to do roofing estimates with men he met up with.

Keisler is 6 feet tall and weighs about 230 pounds. He has brown hair and a mustache, along with two tattoos: a fox named "Mr. Slack" is on his upper left arm, and "Born Loser" is on his right arm.

He was driving a light brown early-2000s Ford F-150 with an extended cab. His family believes he was sleeping in his truck.

upload_2018-11-19_3-26-46.jpeg

46482527_325091254976111_6522253369094963200_o.png

FB Missing Page I believe by his kids: Log In or Sign Up to View

Since he moved to Florida he's been arrested for assault and battery, criminal mischief, and possession of marijuana. He's probably not in with a good crowd. Sad.
(www.searchquarry.com)
Working in the Labor industry (plumbing) for the last 3 years as hiring and HR. I can tell you something that you are hinting on. Roofers, New construction, HVAC, Water restoration, tile guys and electricians to a lesser degree are jobs that are highly skilled but used as a fallback job for people with criminal records. Out of 41 people I've interviewed, 36 of them were ineligible based on Driving record or their criminal history.

Right now as we speak, it is literally the busiest this company has been since 84 outside of the of 2006 bubble before everything crashed (Don't wanna go into that), However when I first heard of this gentleman, and saw he was a roofer going up to the Panhandle because of their obvious need, the first thing that came to my mind is there is alot of opportunists heading up there. Alot of companies that we would never deal with were going up there to "help out". I say we would never deal with them because of the people they hire and the practice they keep. Rub a coworker the wrong way, you might get a beer bottle broken over your head. (True life). I hope this guy is found and no harm comes his way. Im assuming he is an individual contractor, however in a competing market in a place were there are alot of desperate people and you're are sleeping in your vehicle, the odds don't add up.

Unidentified body found in a Ford truck in Georgia: Body found in truck on the side of I-75N
Keep eyes peeled for updates Gardener, son (Facebook missing page moderator) is telling me that he ran it by other family members and they are saying his truck was different. I told him to contact the responding LE if they are trying to reach next of kin..

Keep eyes peeled for updates Gardener, son (Facebook missing page moderator) is telling me that he ran it by other family members and they are saying his truck was different. I told him to contact the responding LE if they are trying to reach next of kin..

Thank Shin, I have not seen any update. Hopefully they would know quickly if this was him. I assume the truck would be registered in his name.

I am friends with his daughter who started the fb page. I've done what I can to help find him by reaching out to news sources & sharing his page with as many as I can. I did see the link you are discussing above about the truck & I have reached out to the news team but we've heard nothing & have been unable to find any updates. If you see any updates please contact me here or his daughter thru the fb page.
Thank you!
Angela

He passed away in January 2022.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member