CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well unless the baby drove to her dads in her little tikes car, there had to be some sighing of KB after the Safeway
I hate cases where you feel like there are intentional omissions, for the love of God, the public needs to know who how and what they are being asked to look for

The last sighting is on video.

I wonder what her plans were for the Thanksgiving 4 day weekend? Any relatives in the area that were expecting her to come eat with them? Get together with friends?

Is Gooding, Idaho on the way to family in Washington? Or is it off the beaten path?

Go read the comments by KB on the first post of the missing facebook.

<modsnip - references removed post>
No page has been made as far as I know. We need help with ways to get the news out from Woodland Park to Washington, just in case what he said is true along I84. My husband is a trucker and we have notified them and over 2000 truckers are looking for her in the area. Hopefully we will know more later. <modsnip - alluding> I will keep you updated. Any suggestions we be appreciated.
Shared with the PNW, Washington and Oregon area.

I’m anxious to see what is released at the PC. I wonder if they suspect foul play or if she took off on her own, the admin continues to reference the PC for further information to be released.

Ok, I must be missing a hole lot on this thread.
1. Is she still with her child’s father?
2. If he had the baby, wouldn’t he expect her to call and check up and talk to baby on the phone?
3. If he had the baby when she went missing, when did he get her?
4. Unfortunately, in this age of technology, I might not have talked to all my family members on Thanksgiving , but we texted and text each other frequently.
I am just not getting this at all IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member