The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! You're in trouble, Prince Phillip is not going to eat a garden salad that doesn't even have tomatoes in it :p.

How about I bring some food over and help you out. I'll be wearing a long navy blue dress with long sleeves, a sparkly Christmas snowflake necklace with matching earrings, hair in a semi loose bun and winter boots.
Soup is creamed tomato basil soup
Roasted Lamb with herb roasted baby potatoes, roasted carrots, and buttered steamed asparagus.
For desert Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake.
Pre dinner drinks are homemade apple cider, punch. After dinner drinks is tea.

Their take home Christmas treat bag would contain homemade roasted and lightly flavoured nuts, poppycock, earl grey butter cookies, and popcorn balls. I love making treat bags for guests.

None of it prepared by me. Too much pressure. I'd bring in a catering team. I'll send you the bill Human 50/50. Deal? :)

Oh oh. I do not like lamb or aspargus. How about some haggis ( no no no).

Smoked salmon? A huge salad with blueberries and raspberries?

Earl grey butter cookies! Do you have a recipe?

Cheesecake? How many pieces do we each get? Are the take home bags large?

I’m in because I will pass on the aspargus and the lamb and politely pray they are too full for the rest of the food and I will have to have it instead.

I would be wearing jeans and boots, because I would have taken the royals down to see our horses and dogs. We train service dogs, maybe the Queen would be interested in one for Prince Philip.

We would eat ribs, out of the smoker, covered with South Carolina style mustard based sauce, it is called, "Bone Sucking Sauce". And of course, beans, coleslaw, corn bread, and some of our own honey from our hives, I would give them a few jars to take home. Everyone likes the Chai Creamed honey.

For dessert, freshly made ice cream, with apple pie.

It would be so sad if royal protocol means that they can't eat barbecue.

Chai cream honey! Sounds devine!

Recipe for the bone sucking sauce, please.

Frogmore House (not Cottage) in years past. Margaret is beautiful in this video.

Wonderful!! That's Anne though, not Margaret (I think?!?!)

But that accent makes me laugh as nobody talks like that in real life (not even proper posh southerners lol) I'm sure even back then it was exaggerated for the telly!

Wonderful!! That's Anne though, not Margaret (I think?!?!)

But that accent makes me laugh as nobody talks like that in real life (not even proper posh southerners lol) I'm sure even back then it was exaggerated for the telly!

Lovely video yeah it’s definitely Princess Anne. I wish I had an accent like the narrator.

Oh oh. I do not like lamb or aspargus. How about some haggis ( no no no).

Smoked salmon? A huge salad with blueberries and raspberries?

Earl grey butter cookies! Do you have a recipe?

Cheesecake? How many pieces do we each get? Are the take home bags large?

I’m in because I will pass on the aspargus and the lamb and politely pray they are too full for the rest of the food and I will have to have it instead.

Actually I was hoping Mickey2942 would invite us all over for Christmas BBQ dinner. I've never had one and I wouldn't be surprised if the Royal Family hasn't either. :)

Second option:
(Sorry Human, no Salmon in Winter, out of season, only frozen or dried available)

Old Fashioned traditional Peppercorn Crusted Beef Tenderloin (the gravy it makes is amazing).

Here's the Earl Grey butter cookie recipe
Christmas cookies: Earl Grey shortbread cookies - Chatelaine

1 Slice each of cheesecake, it's very rich. One slice is heavenly.

Christmas treat bag is about the size of a 10" - 11" inch bag

Thomas Markle is in the press again complaining about not seeing his daughter and being treated worse than criminals. Maybe his daughter would speak to him again if he didn’t keep selling stories and stopped contacting the press. I think the Duchess is nothing more than a cash cow to Thomas and Samantha it’s disgraceful.

Actually I was hoping Mickey2942 would invite us all over for Christmas BBQ dinner. I've never had one and I wouldn't be surprised if the Royal Family hasn't either. :)

Second option:
(Sorry Human, no Salmon in Winter, out of season, only frozen or dried available)

Old Fashioned traditional Peppercorn Crusted Beef Tenderloin (the gravy it makes is amazing).

Here's the Earl Grey butter cookie recipe
Christmas cookies: Earl Grey shortbread cookies - Chatelaine

1 Slice each of cheesecake, it's very rich. One slice is heavenly.

Christmas treat bag is about the size of a 10" - 11" inch bag

Thanks! I copied the cookie recipe!

Is Twinings Earl Grey ok?

The treat bags are a nice size. I was worried they were small . Certainly more than one cookie each.

The beef sounds great!

Thank you for the cookie link. I usually make three different types of holiday cookies and hadn't decided on my third variety yet. I'll bake one batch of chocolate/chocolate chunk, one batch of chocolate chip w/walnuts, and I think the Earl Grey shortbreads will be perfect as third batch of cookies.

Yummy. I will be your taste tester!!!

Frogmore House (not Cottage) in years past. Margaret is beautiful in this video.

Love these old videos. Frogmore House is an enchanting place! Yes, Princess Anne was (and IMO, still is) a handsome woman. I've always had a lot of respect for her.

I wonder how many aides Harry, William, Kate, Charles, etc have lost without being called “difficult.” Employees move on, even ones employed by the Royal Family, I would imagine. Did Meghan choose these aides or “inherit” them?

Most of the aides already worked at Kensington Palace and a small few moved from helping Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace to help the Duchess transition into Royal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie